Your Best and Worst?........

Gawd, you are so vile!

I don't know what my Mother sees in you, I really don't!:eek::rolleyes::D

'calling black pot kettle' re-arrange this famous saying lol xx

I see nothing in you, Gaz.......

.....except a filth meister!:D:D:D:D:D

That nekkid dream of you has mentally scarred me......:eek:;)

Oooh, I just twigged!

You think I'm rude and saucy?! :eek:

Never, I'm a good girl I am!;)

Best: Lower legs and shoulders
Worst: Nose and eyes

xx

I love my blue eyes,my big boobs(need a uplift though.
I hate my huge bum,thighs,Bingo Wings,My wavy hair(i use straighteners every day)

But hopfully LT will change all my dislikes apart from my hair lol

I also hate not having a tan,and fake tan always looks terrible on me.

Hate - my belly ( to bloody big look preg,)
HATE even more my bloody curls i dont look right either way, curls or straight, also hate how i look

luv- my green/grey eyes and long eye lashes

Wow! What a question. I don't really 'hate' any part of me, I'd be happier if I could lose weight from my stomach and thighs though.

I've always had a huge arse, and wide hips, even when I was 9 stone but I loved being curvy so I didn't mind them. I know that when I get my weight down I'll be an hour glass again rather than a pear so I've got that to look forward to, in the meantime, I guess my fave part has got to be my face (vain bugger eh?)as it's all down hill from there ;)

Just remember that we are all beautiful in some way.

Best : Big brown Eyes :D
Worst : My Fat arms :cry:

Just remember that we are all beautiful in some way.

I've been told I'm absolutely gorgeous many a time by the ladies.... normally after they've had 8 Bacardi Breezers... :eek:

"Alcohol - even ugly people can have sex !"

Not physical attributes, as im not 100% with anything yet But I hate my temper, yet love my no bull, get the job done attitude.
As Nicster says and my mum "when he's good he's very very good, but when he's bad he's oooooooooooh"( I know its a girlie poem)
Lol girly poem..funny tho my mum said this to me too
I hate hate hate my legs at the moment they used to be lovely and are now full of cellulite :(:cry:
Best feature..my tits!! still pert ...up to now after having 2 babies x wooo hoo

Back