ProPoints Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down...

Day 4
Monday 13th May

80g frozen mixed fruit 1p
2 banana's 0p
1 WW summer fruit yogurt 1p
1 New York sesame seed bagel 6p
4 slices of pastrami 1p
1 WW Caramel Mallow 1p
1 serving skimmed milk 1p
1 mini strawberry meringue 1p
2 tangerine's 0p
1 Warburtons brown Square-ish Wrap 5p
1 WW Premium Pork Sausage 1p
1 Tablespoon tomato puree 1p
2 light cheese triangles 1p
20g WW Grated cheese
1 slice lean ham 1p
1 onion, I pepper, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms 0p
1 WW Chocolate brownie desert 4p

26/26
0/49

15 weekly points remaining

Last edited:
Well today has been a bad day and unfortunately I let it get to me in the form of ice cream and anything else I could get my hands on.

I started off the day with my usual 26 points plus 15 weeklies to play with but somehow I have eaten 71 points today!!! Showing me at -30 weekly points now!

What an idiot! I have two days before my weigh in and I've ruined all my hard work with an obscene amount of food. I'm disgusted with myself. Not that there is any excuse but I've been quite seriously ill these past few weeks after discovering that the mould in my bedroom has effected nearly every inch of my body and health! So much so that I am now having to move out of my house and back into my parents place just so I can breathe!

It all went wrong when I tried to cook diet coke chicken by a recipe that I found online. I used tomato ketchup instead of pasata and that took me right over my points so by that point I just gave up :-(

Guess I better eat a hell of a lot free foods over the next few days to try and even the week out before weigh day on Friday. If I stick to only using 11 points per day then I will actually break even. I hope I can fix it...I must fix it!

Last edited:
Day 5
Tuesday 14th May

4 Tangerines, 1 banana 0p
1 WW summer fruits yogurt 1p
1 WW Tortilla wrap 3p
5 slices of pastrami 2p
1/2 pint skimmed milk 3p
1 WW Caramel mallow 1p
1 can WW tuna and sweetcorn 2p
1 packet of WW Cheese flavoured puffs 2p
6 strawberry mini meringues 3p
WW Chicken Tikka Masala 10p
3 grilled chicken breasts 13p
6oz of tomato ketchup 6p
1 WW cHocolate brownie desert 4p
2 Cadbury nuts about caramel ice cream 15p

71/26
-30/49

0 remaining weekly points and need to eat no more that 22 points for the next two days to stay within my points for the whole week. 0 point soup and fruit here we come!

Yay! I have managed to go all day on free foods and have stuck to fruit and homemade soup, followed by two courgette fritters, homemade pizza and salad. All of it was delicious!

I'm hoping that because I've stuck to just 11 points today, all my naughtiness yesterday will even itself out if I stick to the same amount tomorrow. We shall see on weigh day, Friday.

Last edited:
Day 6
Wednesday 15th May

2 bananas 0p
4 Tangerines 0p
3 servings of Homemade 0 point soup made with 4 carrots, suede, onion, parsnip, celery, spring onion, a litre of boullion and seasoning.
Courgette Fritters - 2 courgettes, one large egg, one tablespoon of flour, one chilli, one onion, 20g feta cheese (made 5 but I only had 2) 2p
Homemade pizza -
Warburtons brown square-ish wrap 5p
Tablespoon of tomato puree 1p
20g of WW cheese 1p
2 light cheese triangles 1p
1 WW Premium pork sausage 1p
Courgette, onion, peppers, mushroom 0p

11/26
-30/49

0 remaining weekly points
Salvaged 15 pro points.

Last edited:
Ahhhh!!! Bad news with the consultant today has made me not care as much as I should about trying to salvage those 15 points to save the week. It could have been so much worse really. I turned down having a take away and wine with my friend this evening which I normally would of caved into.

Day 7
Thursday 16th May

3 Bananas, mixed berries, 1 orange 0p
WW summer fruit yogurt 1p
Red pepper and tomato soup 0p
Mixed salad 0p
1 WW tortilla wrap 3p
1 can of WW tuna and sweetcorn 2p
2 strawberry mini meringues 1p
1 Cadbury crunchie 5p
6 WW caramel mallows 9p

27/26
-31/49

So I suck :-(
I didn't manage to rectify my naughtiness and have officially failed in my first week with going over my daily and weekly points combined by a total of 31 points.

Lets hope the scales don't say a gain :-(

Well it probably could of been a bigger number if I stuck to all my points but I'm happy to take the 2lb loss!!

Weight after week 1 = 11.13

Congrats on your loss :) we all slip up from time to time, i'm glad it didn't make you gain weight.

My weight loss is going well thanks, finally in the right mind set and lost 5lbs so far!

That's brilliant Ununpentium! Well done you. I think by me writing a diary for everyone to read is actually going to help me keep myself in check. I want to keep loosing and the only way that will happen is if I follow the plan.
Keep up the good work x

Week 2
Day 8
Friday 17th May
Weight: 11.13
Loss: 2lb

4 bananas, mixed berries, 2 oranges 0p
1 WW Summer fruits yogurt 1p
1 WW tortilla wrap 1p
Mixed salad 0p
1 can of WW tuna and sweetcorn 2p
1 bag of WW Cheese flavoured puffs 2p
2 mini strawberry meringues 1p
1 Cadbury Crunchie 5p
1/2 pint skimmed milk 3p
Prezzo Light options Spaghetti with king prawns 11p

28/26
2/49

47 Weekly points remaining.

I'm pretty pleased with my efforts last night after catching up with a friend that I hadn't seen in ages. We went to Prezzo's for dinner and I made sure I had a light option and only stuck to diet coke all night! Next weekend I can't say I will be so good. It's our 1 year anniversary with my man and I booked us a lunch reservation at Dabbous in Soho! It's so hard to get a booking there at all and the food is supposed to be out of this world!

I'm so excited and I would like to look HOT for John so another couple of pounds on Friday would make me feel great going out on Saturday :)

I'm pretty pleased with my efforts last night after catching up with a friend that I hadn't seen in ages. We went to Prezzo's for dinner and I made sure I had a light option and only stuck to diet coke all night! Next weekend I can't say I will be so good. It's our 1 year anniversary with my man and I booked us a lunch reservation at Dabbous in Soho! It's so hard to get a booking there at all and the food is supposed to be out of this world!

I'm so excited and I would like to look HOT for John so another couple of pounds on Friday would make me feel great going out on Saturday :)

Well Done for staying strong even in such a yummy restaurant as Prezzo! I can't wait to receive my 2013 Eat Out Guide so I can start planning for when I go out :) x

Have you got the weight watchers app on your phone? That's all I use as I am an online member only. Thankfully I have my boyfriend and his sister to keep me company on that, including everyone I talk to on this forum. Once you know what is the low in points it's actually pretty easy to order. My meal last night was only 11 points in the end

Have you got the weight watchers app on your phone? That's all I use as I am an online member only. Thankfully I have my boyfriend and his sister to keep me company on that, including everyone I talk to on this forum. Once you know what is the low in points it's actually pretty easy to order. My meal last night was only 11 points in the end

I don't have the Official WW App as I haven't officially joined, I've just got the fake WW App/Calculator, have ordered the new Eat/Shop Guide from WW, picked up a cheaper Starter Pack on eBay and a new set of scales. I'm just hoping that there are low pp choices which are Vegetarian as sometimes I struggle when I go out as I don't eat Meat or Fish and those always seem to have low PP options :-( x

Well I can tell you for a fact that the lowest points in Prezzo is the light option Arribiatta which is just a spicy tomato sauce on pasta. It's tasty and only 10p.
Sounds like you've got it all pretty much covered though so that's good. If you struggle trying to find anything on your fake app in the meantime, send me a message and I'll try and tell you the point value by my app.

Well I can tell you for a fact that the lowest points in Prezzo is the light option Arribiatta which is just a spicy tomato sauce on pasta. It's tasty and only 10p.
Sounds like you've got it all pretty much covered though so that's good. If you struggle trying to find anything on your fake app in the meantime, send me a message and I'll try and tell you the point value by my app.

Thank you so much for the kind offer, funnily enough I've only been to Prezzo once and that's the dish I had and it was super tasty! I know this is an odd question but if I go on Wetherspoons/Beefeater Websites etc and look at the Nutrition Info and work out the PP from that, is that the PP for the dish as it comes from the menu? So for example if it was a Quiche which included New Potatoes and Peas, it would be for all 3 this not just the quiche? X

It's not a stupid question. To be honest I don't entirely know the answer. Take my meal last night for example. I had the light option of spaghetti and king prawns which comes out as 11 points according to my app. The dish comes with a side salad and dressing. I know the salad is 0 points but for fear of going over those 11 points I avoided the French salad dressing which was no doubt included but I just didn't want to take the risk!

I know these apps are not 100% accurate because they store all the nutritional info without recognising what the actual food is. For example I made some tomato soup and used a can of tinned tomatoes. These according to the app were 3 points when actually it should have been 0. The same with some frozen mixed berries I bought from tesco. According to the app it's 2 points per serving and actually it's supposed to be free.

If I were you I would add each item individually and count the quiche as the main part of the points. I don't even know how many points are in new potatoes because I've tried to avoid them. Maybe ask the question on the pro points queries feed and see if someone knows for sure. Sorry I can't help more x

It's not a stupid question. To be honest I don't entirely know the answer. Take my meal last night for example. I had the light option of spaghetti and king prawns which comes out as 11 points according to my app. The dish comes with a side salad and dressing. I know the salad is 0 points but for fear of going over those 11 points I avoided the French salad dressing which was no doubt included but I just didn't want to take the risk!

I know these apps are not 100% accurate because they store all the nutritional info without recognising what the actual food is. For example I made some tomato soup and used a can of tinned tomatoes. These according to the app were 3 points when actually it should have been 0. The same with some frozen mixed berries I bought from tesco. According to the app it's 2 points per serving and actually it's supposed to be free.

If I were you I would add each item individually and count the quiche as the main part of the points. I don't even know how many points are in new potatoes because I've tried to avoid them. Maybe ask the question on the pro points queries feed and see if someone knows for sure. Sorry I can't help more x

Thank you for your help....how very spooky but I'd only just sent the last message when I received a text inviting me to Prezzo tomorrow! My first thought was to say no but then I thought no I'm going to say yes and come on here and ask if you could possibly let me know some Veggie Options from the Prezzo Main Meals? I won't have a Starter or Dessert, just need to know what I'm having so I'm not tempted to look at the menu once I'm there! Thanks in advance for your help. X

Ok here goes....
There are 96 items under Prezzo on the WW app. I don't know exactly what is veggie or not so I'm just going to select some of the lowest point options from the list. From my recollection some things that are on the menu aren't on the list and vice versa.

Prezzo Gratinated Potatoes 8p
Prezzo light options goats cheese flatbread 13p
Prezzo Light options mushroom and spinach flatbread 13p
Prezzo light options penne Amelia 14p
Prezzo light options Arabbiatta 10p
Prezzo light options spaghetti and king prawn 11p
Prezzo light option tiger prawns flatbread 13p
Prezzo mixed salad 3p
Prezzo Penne Arabbiatta 14p
Prezzo Pollo Al Funghi 11p
Prezzo Pollo Gorgonzola 13p
Prezzo Pollo Siciliana 9p