ProPoints Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down...

Thanks hun! I really had a lovely salad yesterday and would definitely get it again.

Well today didn't really go as planned and this is the first time that I've had a chance to get onto the site and say hi, I hope everyone is well.

I've got to say as a Met Police Officer, I've been feeling pretty low about yesterday's events in London. We do live in a very sick world at times but luckily there are always things that make you smile, and my child is one of those blessed things.

Keep smiling people, life is just too short not to x

Sending you Hugs Sweetie, I used to work as a Special for Kent Police for 5 and a half years and I have to say the recent events made me feel physically sick :-( This world really is going to pot and I am scared for the world that my daughter will have to grow up in as things have changed such a lot since my childhood already, sending u a virtual huggle. X

Thanks for the virtual hug it was exactly what I needed! Hugging you back x

Soooooo I weighed myself this morning and I did have a loss but not a spectacular one. I am down 1lb!

Although I'm not blown away by the number I tend to think it may have something to do with the fact that the time of the month also started this morning, oh well I guess it's the perks of being a woman.
I still feel better and so do my clothes.

About a month ago I weighted in at almost 12.7 and now I'm 11.12. I can't whine at that considering its all going in the right direction.

Tomorrow is our anniversary so John and I have decided that today and every day bar Saturday will remain within our daily points. As for tomorrow, we are going to use all our weekly and that daily points combined to have a really good meal out and some lovely cocktails without worrying about it.

Congratulations Serena on your massive 3lb loss!!!! That is huge :) xx

Thanks for the virtual hug it was exactly what I needed! Hugging you back x

Soooooo I weighed myself this morning and I did have a loss but not a spectacular one. I am down 1lb!

Although I'm not blown away by the number I tend to think it may have something to do with the fact that the time of the month also started this morning, oh well I guess it's the perks of being a woman.
I still feel better and so do my clothes.

About a month ago I weighted in at almost 12.7 and now I'm 11.12. I can't whine at that considering its all going in the right direction.

Tomorrow is our anniversary so John and I have decided that today and every day bar Saturday will remain within our daily points. As for tomorrow, we are going to use all our weekly and that daily points combined to have a really good meal out and some lovely cocktails without worrying about it.

I think 1lb is fab, have you ever looked at 1lb of butter, that's now much you have lost and remember its a LOSS and after the week you've had I think it was fab, well done sweetie. X Seeing the 11s must of been a big thing too, I can't wait to see the next stone bracket, it can't come soon enough! X Hope you and John have a lovely anniversary, I loveeeeee cocktails so have one for me! X

Congratulations Serena on your massive 3lb loss!!!! That is huge :) xx

Thank You Sweetie, even with everything going on you still remembered to congratulate me, bless you. X

It's a fantastic 1st weeks loss! Well done you. I bet you're on top of the world. I don't feel too bad about the 1lb especially as John is grumpy as he STS!

Thanks for the sweet words. I will be sure to have a few cocktails for the pair of us. Have a fab couple of days if I don't get on here for a bit xx

It's a fantastic 1st weeks loss! Well done you. I bet you're on top of the world. I don't feel too bad about the 1lb especially as John is grumpy as he STS!

Thanks for the sweet words. I will be sure to have a few cocktails for the pair of us. Have a fab couple of days if I don't get on here for a bit xx

Does John know why he STS? He doesn't even have the 'being a woman bit' to worry about! X

Haha nope he doesn't does he! I think he's just gone nuts with his points and even though he still had 8 points to spare, I think it's affected his result. He reckons that week 2 on any diet is normally a tough one, so maybe he will loose more next week.

I wanted to stick to just my daily pro points like you did but as I'm out tomorrow I won't be able to try it completely. I'll do it the following week and see if it makes a massive change.

You sure had a great loss considering you didn't touch your weeklies. Will you be doing it again this week? X

Haha nope he doesn't does he! I think he's just gone nuts with his points and even though he still had 8 points to spare, I think it's affected his result. He reckons that week 2 on any diet is normally a tough one, so maybe he will loose more next week.

I wanted to stick to just my daily pro points like you did but as I'm out tomorrow I won't be able to try it completely. I'll do it the following week and see if it makes a massive change.

You sure had a great loss considering you didn't touch your weeklies. Will you be doing it again this week? X

I'm not too sure at the moment, the problem with this week is not only is the 2nd week the toughest week (The Biggest Losser always says this) but I've got to WI a day early on Thursday Morning so want to be as good as I can because of cutting myself short a day! At the moment I can't see that there will be a day where 26pp won't be enough but with the Weekend/Bank Holiday/School Holidays this could all change! X

I don't know if I've missed it on your thread but do you actually add what you eat in a daily food diary? I constantly feel like I'm eating and I know a lot of it is over eating and I need to recognise that I'm not actually hungry, more bored than anything.

Can you let me know what you eat on an average day so I can compare? x

I don't know if I've missed it on your thread but do you actually add what you eat in a daily food diary? I constantly feel like I'm eating and I know a lot of it is over eating and I need to recognise that I'm not actually hungry, more bored than anything.

Can you let me know what you eat on an average day so I can compare? x

I haven't really written an actual food diary lol, I more use my food diary for a bit of a ramble!

Breakfast is 2 Slices of Kingsmill Thick Wholemeal Bread with either 2 Slices of Quorn 'Meat' or 2 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles (6pp on either option).

Lunch is normally 2 Babybels, 5 Crackerbreads, Salad and Light Flavoured Mayo for my Crackerbreads rather than butter/margarine (5pp)

Dinner is whatever I fancy really but normally totals about 12pp.

150ml Skimmed Milk for my Hot Drinks (1pp)

If I'm hungry between breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner I only allow myself 0pp Fruit or Veg.

I leave 2pp (or it might be a little more if dinner was less than 12pp) for my evening treat once Poppy is in bed. Tonight I had a pack of French Fries, yesterday I had a Maryland Cookie and Waffle Cone!

Hope this helps. X

Week 3
Day 15
Friday 25th May
Weight: 11.12
Loss: 1lb

2 WW tortilla wraps 5p
4 rashers of original turkey 2p
Mushrooms, onions 0p
1 WW cherry fromage frais 1p
1 banana, 2 satsuma's, 1 apple 0p
3 pickled gherkins 0p
1 slice pastrami 0p
1 Cadbury curly wurly 3p
1 bag of WW cheese puffs 2p
1 warburton square-ish white wrap
Zero point veg soup 0p
100g Madagascan king prawns 1p
1 New York sesame seed bagel 6p
2 low fat cheese triangles 1p
1 serving of skimmed milk 1p
1 low calorie jelly 0p

26/26
0/49

49 weekly points remaining.

I haven't really written an actual food diary lol, I more use my food diary for a bit of a ramble!

Breakfast is 2 Slices of Kingsmill Thick Wholemeal Bread with either 2 Slices of Quorn 'Meat' or 2 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles (6pp on either option).

Lunch is normally 2 Babybels, 5 Crackerbreads, Salad and Light Flavoured Mayo for my Crackerbreads rather than butter/margarine (5pp)

Dinner is whatever I fancy really but normally totals about 12pp.

150ml Skimmed Milk for my Hot Drinks (1pp)

If I'm hungry between breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner I only allow myself 0pp Fruit or Veg.

I leave 2pp (or it might be a little more if dinner was less than 12pp) for my evening treat once Poppy is in bed. Tonight I had a pack of French Fries, yesterday I had a Maryland Cookie and Waffle Cone!

Hope this helps. X

Thanks Serena. I will pay more attention to what I'm eating after tomorrow and see how I can cut back. Hope you have a good weekend x

Thanks Serena. I will pay more attention to what I'm eating after tomorrow and see how I can cut back. Hope you have a good weekend x

Thank You Sweetie, Hope you have a fab day today, you've got lovely weather for it. X

Hello ladies hope you are all well!

We had an absolutely lovely day yesterday, ate too much and definitely drank too much! Feeling rather delicate today which is making being good very difficult.

I'm not entirely sure if I should start a fresh for the week by starting again today.

I know that I weighed 11st 11.5lb yesterday morning and this morning I weighed 12st!

I need to be good, real good if I have any chance of getting to 11.9 this week, as hoped. I would have to loose a whopping 5lb to get there and my losses so far haven't been spectacular. I will just have to do my very best.

What a beautiful day people :)

Hello ladies hope you are all well!

We had an absolutely lovely day yesterday, ate too much and definitely drank too much! Feeling rather delicate today which is making being good very difficult.

I'm not entirely sure if I should start a fresh for the week by starting again today.

I know that I weighed 11st 11.5lb yesterday morning and this morning I weighed 12st!

I need to be good, real good if I have any chance of getting to 11.9 this week, as hoped. I would have to loose a whopping 5lb to get there and my losses so far haven't been spectacular. I will just have to do my very best.

What a beautiful day people :)

Hello Sweetie, So glad that you had a fab day :) Blimey, 2.5lb in 24hours, that must of been some epic eating and drinking! The main thing is you had a great time. X I think just draw a line under yesterday and start afresh today but that's just my opinion. X

Hello Sweetie, So glad that you had a fab day :) Blimey, 2.5lb in 24hours, that must of been some epic eating and drinking! The main thing is you had a great time. X I think just draw a line under yesterday and start afresh today but that's just my opinion. X

We threw caution to the wind and just ate and drank what we liked. it was awesome! I think you're right, I'm going to try my best to just stick with 26 points a day till weigh day Friday x

Day 17
Sunday 26th May

3 banana's, 1 satsuma 0p
1 New York sesame seed bagel 6p
1 tub of chocolate Philadelphia spread 2p
3 pots of low calorie jelly 1p
1 warburton square-ish white wrap 4p
1 serving Philadelphia light 1p
3 slices of pastrami 1p
Gherkin and beetroot 0p
Milk serving 2p
Mini mars ice cream 2p
Zero point soup 0p
2 WW Premium pork sausages 3p
Mixed veg 0p
1/2 can of butter beans 2
Courgette fritters 2p

26/26
49/49 - used on Saturday 25th May

0 weekly points remaining

We threw caution to the wind and just ate and drank what we liked. it was awesome! I think you're right, I'm going to try my best to just stick with 26 points a day till weigh day Friday x

You can join me and @Josiecat and be in the 26pp only gang! We should think up a trendy name for our gang and then everyone will want to join us and not want to use their weeklies! X

Count me in if it means I'll loose 3lb this week!
Regardless of my weight I must say I'm feeling much better in my clothes which has got to be a good sign. I doubt I will get the fantastic result on Friday I want, but I will not give up till I get to my goal, no matter how long it takes!!

Hope you are going strong x

Back