ProPoints Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down...

Ok here goes....
There are 96 items under Prezzo on the WW app. I don't know exactly what is veggie or not so I'm just going to select some of the lowest point options from the list. From my recollection some things that are on the menu aren't on the list and vice versa.

Prezzo Gratinated Potatoes 8p
Prezzo light options goats cheese flatbread 13p
Prezzo Light options mushroom and spinach flatbread 13p
Prezzo light options penne Amelia 14p
Prezzo light options Arabbiatta 10p
Prezzo light options spaghetti and king prawn 11p
Prezzo light option tiger prawns flatbread 13p
Prezzo mixed salad 3p
Prezzo Penne Arabbiatta 14p
Prezzo Pollo Al Funghi 11p
Prezzo Pollo Gorgonzola 13p
Prezzo Pollo Siciliana 9p

Salads -
Rocket and gran Padano cheese 15p
Salads Arrosto 12p
Goats cheese and beetroot 15p
Pollo E Spinaci 12pm

Hope that helps x

Thanks sooooooo much for that info, think I will stick with the Light Options Arabbiatta. I don't suppose your App has either the Light Choices Margherita Pizza or Light Choices Vegetarian listed? Don't worry if it hasn't I will just stick with the Penne. X

No worries. No for some reason there is no mention of the pizzas on there so that's why I stick to the pasta in prezzo and have the Light options pizza in Pizza Express. Get the best of both worlds then x

No worries. No for some reason there is no mention of the pizzas on there so that's why I stick to the pasta in prezzo and have the Light options pizza in Pizza Express. Get the best of both worlds then x

Thank you anyway, I will stick to the Arrabiatta at either 11pp or 14pp depending on how hungry I am at the time. Haven't used any Weeklies again today :) x

Good girl! You're better than me! I have only managed to not use my weeklies a couple of times.
P.S the Arabbiatta is either 10 or 14....I saved you a point there x

Day 9
Saturday 18th May

1 WW Tortilla Wrap 3p
3 WW Premium Pork sausages
1/2 pint of skimmed milk 3p
2 oranges
6 mini strawberry meringues 3p
1 bag of WW cheese puffs 2p
WW White fish and Trulli pasta 8p
2 Hartley's low calorie Jelly 0p
1 White Warburtons square-ish wrap 4p
1 tablespoon of tomato puree 1p
2 slices of pastrami 1p
20g WW grated cheese
2 light cheese triangles 1p
1 WW mini white chocolate stick 3p
1 WW Toffee swirl mini pot 2p
Onion, red pepper, tomato, mushroom 0p

36/26
10/49

37 weekly points remaining

Day 10
Sunday 19th May

2 original turkey rashers 1p
1 premium pork sausage 1p
1 large egg 3p
1/2 pint skimmed milk 3p
3 meringue nests 3p
3 jelly pots 1p
Mushrooms, onion, tomato 0p
1 slice pastrami 0p
2 banana's 0p
Mixed berries 0p
1 WW summer fruit yogurt 1p
1 WW reduced fat cheese slice 1p
1 can of 'be good to yourself' tuna and sweetcorn 2p
1 WW tortilla wrap 3p
1 bag of WW cheese puffs 2p
1 WW toffee swirl mini pot 2p
4 oranges 0p

24/26
0/49

37 weekly points remaining

Day 11
Monday 20th May

1 banana 0p
1 WW tortilla wrap 3p
8 slices of pastrami 3p
3 small satsuma's 0p
1 jelly 0p
1 bag WW cheese puffs 2p
1/2 pint of skimmed milk 3p
1 meringue nest 1p
2 WW Toffee swirl mini pot 4p
2 WW reduce fat cheese 2p
1 mini milk chocolate stick 3p
Tesco light choices spaghetti bolognese 9p
Warburtons white square-ish wrap 4p
Cadbury Curly Wurly 3p

37/26
11/49

26 weekly points remaining.

Last edited:
Morning subscribers....

I'm feeling I'm eating far too much and all day long, so I've decided that I think it's best that I avoid eating the rest of my weeklies. I have 26 to go with 3 days to go before I weigh in. I feel ok but I obviously want to loose a minimum of 2lb this week and I'm not sure that will happen if I'm scoffing all day long.

I also need to start drinking plenty of water, that is my biggest problem so far.

Lets see how today goes......

Morning subscribers....

I'm feeling I'm eating far too much and all day long, so I've decided that I think it's best that I avoid eating the rest of my weeklies. I have 26 to go with 3 days to go before I weigh in. I feel ok but I obviously want to loose a minimum of 2lb this week and I'm not sure that will happen if I'm scoffing all day long.

I also need to start drinking plenty of water, that is my biggest problem so far.

Lets see how today goes......

Good Luck with not eating the rest of the Weeklies, I'm not touching my 49pp this week, not because I think it will be extra helpful but just because I've not felt that hungry, I'm definitely eating less than I was pre-Friday but must just be eating better things! X PS-Drinking water is soooooo important as thirst is often masked as hunger. X

I'm going to try and not touch my weeklies this week as I feel it slows down my weight loss. I'm not one of those people that can eat all weeklies and APs and lose weight unfortunately.

Day 12
Tuesday 21st May

Costa Caffe Latte - Skimmed milk - medium/regular 3p
2 WW tortilla wrap 5p
2 chicken breast steaks 4p
2 Cadbury curly wurly's 6p
2 banana's, 3 satsuma's 0p
Tomato, cucumber, peppers, onion, mushroom, parsnip 0p
1 tablespoon of runny honey 1p
1 meringue nest 1p
1 warburton square-ish white wrap 4p
1 tablespoon tomato puree 1p
2 light cheese triangles 1p
1 slice WW reduced fat cheese 1p
2 1/2 slices of pastrami 1p
1 WW premium pork sausages 1p
1 WW mini pot ice cream 2p
Skimmed milk serving 1p

32/26
6/49

20 weekly points remaining

Well I didn't manage it. Guess I just like my food too much! I don't feel too bad about it if I'm honest as I haven't ruined things by blowing my points completely. I'm still on target and my clothes are starting to feel better already. I really can't wait till weigh day :)

Well I didn't manage it. Guess I just like my food too much! I don't feel too bad about it if I'm honest as I haven't ruined things by blowing my points completely. I'm still on target and my clothes are starting to feel better already. I really can't wait till weigh day :)

Morning Sweetie, 6 dailies isn't too bad, Friday is going to be such an important day for both of us! X

Hey Serena, sorry I haven't had a chance to properly catch up and have a chat on here yet. I honestly can't wait for Friday, it's all so exciting! I promise I will be all over this forum tomorrow. P.S. superb news with Poppy's wins yesterday xx

Day 13
Wednesday 22nd May

1 Costa medium skinny latte 3p
1 Pizza Express superfood salad less than 300 cals 5p
1 WW caramel mallow 1p
1 New York sesame seed bagel 6p
1 tub of Philadelphia extra light cheese 1p
3 slices of pastrami 1p
2 pickled gherkin slices 0p
1 WW tortilla wrap
2 slices of WW reduced fat cheese 2p
Onion and peppers 0p
1 Cadbury curly wurly 3p

27/26
1/49

19 weekly points remaining

Last edited:
Hey Serena, sorry I haven't had a chance to properly catch up and have a chat on here yet. I honestly can't wait for Friday, it's all so exciting! I promise I will be all over this forum tomorrow. P.S. superb news with Poppy's wins yesterday xx

Hey Sweetie, don't worry about not getting on here, I know how busy life gets at times! Look forward to catching up later on today, WI tomorrow :-0 x

Day 13
Wednesday 22nd May

1 Costa medium skinny latte 3p
1 Prezzo superfood salad less than 300 cals 5p
1 WW caramel mallow 1p
1 tub of Philadelphia extra light cheese 1p
3 slices of pastrami 1p
2 pickled gherkin slices 0p
1 WW tortilla wrap
2 slices of WW reduced fat cheese 2p
Onion and peppers 0p
1 Cadbury curly wurly 3p

27/26
1/49

19 weekly points remaining

Wow your menu sounds fab and only using 1 Weekly too! Great choice at Prezzo btw, well done you! X

Thanks hun! I really had a lovely salad yesterday and would definitely get it again.

Well today didn't really go as planned and this is the first time that I've had a chance to get onto the site and say hi, I hope everyone is well.

I've got to say as a Met Police Officer, I've been feeling pretty low about yesterday's events in London. We do live in a very sick world at times but luckily there are always things that make you smile, and my child is one of those blessed things.

Keep smiling people, life is just too short not to x

Day 14
Thursday 23rd May

1 medium skimmed latte 3p
3 slices of pastrami 1p
2 slices of gherkin 0p
1 tub of extra light Philadelphia cheese 1p
2 meringue nests 3p
2 Cadbury curly wurly's 6p
1 banana, 2 satsuma's 0p
1 bag WW cheese puffs 2p
1 serving skimmed milk 1p
1 WW mini chocolate stick 3p
Chilli Chicken Ramen 15p (estimated points)
2 WW mini ice cream pots 4p

45/26
19/49

0 weekly points remaining

Weigh day tomorrow and I'm praying for 2lb.....

Back