Your favourite??

Whats your favourite?

• Chocolate

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Vanilla

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Chicken flavour soup, suitable for vegatarians lol!

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
deffo choc!! although i dnt mind them all.. x

Chocolate is my fav all the way. xxx

Mine woud be coconut flapjacks but they are not on the poll :-(
They taste nice and they also help me to down more water, so all good. Its good to chew on something. I dont think I could live on any one of the shakes permanently, even though I like them, I would soon get fed up.

Vanilla, I am the same with my protein shakes I now use for weight training, you can add coffee or cocoa to them or other things, whereas the other flavours are just the way they are...you cannot fiddle with them much...

chocolate for me

Im with the majority on chokky!! you can have it hot...cold....with peppermint :) xx

Deffo Chocolate...That is the only flavor I get, 21 Chocolate and nowt else :D

Mine woud be coconut flapjacks but they are not on the poll :-(
They taste nice and they also help me to down more water, so all good. Its good to chew on something. I dont think I could live on any one of the shakes permanently, even though I like them, I would soon get fed up.

Sorry Kered, I forgot about the flapjacks cus i havent had them yet!!!

i chose the chocolate cos when i get a severe choccy craving the choccy shake sorts it out - and i am a confirmed chocoholic! LOL

to be fair i do actually like all the flavours :D

Chocolate closely followed by Chicken. The chocolate wins as you can have variety with the peppermint tea!

Im with kered bring on the flapjacks with chocolate as a close 2nd then chicken lagging behind vanilla cant stand the strawberry anymore funny cos I loved it in the summer probably because it doesnt taste good hot

lol its amazing how we can like something and then we dont

i loved the vanilla at first and today i said i only wanted 3 of them...

Chocolate seems a clear favourite so far :)

Choccieeee!!! and that is all ha

xx

Chocolate, I am actually looking forward to it, with peppermint and nettle tea and a sweetener, cool it, blenderize it, and chances are someone would pay like 6 euro for it in Starbucks!

Sniff... I miss Starbucks...

Back