1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

your gym/exercise session

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hunca, 31 May 2010 Social URL.

1. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I have recently started going to the gym & really enjoy it. I manage to go 3 times a week & on other days either walk or do the wii. I just wondered what anyone thought on best approach at gym. I tend to do at least 30-40 mins cardio then use the various weight machines. Should I do bit cardio at start of session then bit at end or more cardio. I could have a personal programme done but just wanted to find my way round all the machines first.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Going2be*fab*at40

Going2be*fab*at40 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Fabulous Slimming World
    First of all, well done for getting to the gym!!!
    When I used to go, I had a programme devised for me to help me with the goals that I had in mind. I used to do about 40 mins cardio, the weights and then another 5-10mins cardio at the end.
    The best advice would be to get a personal programme done - it will give you something to work for whilst you are there.
    Good luck and keep it up!! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.