Your Shopping List for SW success!

Hello All!

I'm new to the forum but have done slimming world in the past! Getting myself ready to start back on SW at home next week and was just wondering what every one else has on there shopping lists! I haven't done my week plan yet but thought that by people sharing their shopping lists it may spark some new creative inspirational ideas for recipes! Also with the autumn coming on quick (in my area is meant to be down to 3 degrees tonight) I thought other people might be able to shed some ingredient ideas for winter warmer dishes!

Thanks for any one who take the time to answer!

Hi There.
Welcome to this forum and coming back to SW!
As the cold weather is approaching it's time to start making soup's! So start with carrots, onion's celery, tinned tomato's, garlic.
Tinned tomato's, Baked Beans, eggs, lots of salad items, etc, tomato's, lettuce, spring onions.
I keep frozen pre-cooked chicken in the freezer, and lots of spices, herbs......

Shopping List staples?

Hi there. I'm starting SW in a few days (about a stone and a half to lose) and wondered if anyone had any tips for shopping as I'm about to do an online shop at Tesco. I have a couple of magazines for inspiration.... but does are there any other suggestions?

Shopping list ideas

I wasn't prepared in my first week so I've been basically living on fruit and cous cous.
I'm going to do a SW shop tomorrow and this is what I have so far. Bearing in mind I don't really cook and definitely don't bake:-

* Brown Nimble bread
* Flora light
* Linda McCartney sausages
* Eggs
* Potatoes
* Alpen light bars
* Stir fry veg
* Egg noodles
* 4000 Mugshots
* Fruit

Anyone got any ideas for other staples that are easy and available in Tesco?

What sort of meals are you planning and which plan are you following??

Have you thought about planning your food for the week and then doing the shopping? (that sounds patronising, I truly don't mean it to!)

I have a meal planner on a spreadsheet and I plan my breakfasts, lunches and dinners for the whole week - in another tab I have a shopping list (arranged by aisle order, but that's just because I've clearly lost my mind) and when I add a meal where I need something I just tab over and add it to my shopping list. I've found this to be invaluable, not only from an eating perspective, but also financially!

Chicken, extra lean mince, lots of fresh & frozen veggies/fruit, pasta & sauce, curly wurlys (6 synds each), velvet crunch (4 syns each), ryvita mini (heb), pasat & sauce, tinned tomatoes, babybell lights.

That was pretty much my shopping list this week.

I'm not organised enough to plan meals ahead of time (and massive respect for your aisle order shopping list, Sally).
I think I'll have toast for breakfast (maybe throw in a banana occasionally) and jacket spud or salad for lunch (at my desk at work) so I need mostly evening meal stuff that is filling an doesn't get too boring.

Baked beans, low fat super noodles, batchelors savoury rice, muller lights

Back