Your top 5 DC foods...

sledgin

I had the lamb hotpot yesterday and thought it was delicious - the only meal I've had issue with so far is the vegetable pasta as it's a litte 'too' strong on the tomato for my taste - It sounds strange but with some extra chopped tomatoes I'm sure that would water down that puree flavour - I'll still order it again and try that. My favourite by far is the sausage casserole - yummo!

Trying the meatballs tonight x

So what's your top 5 DC meals (soup or main)...?

That way I know which ones to try first - hehe!

Sledgin x

I love the meatballs and all the soups.

It's easier to say what I'm not fond off, Nak'd bars, haha! :p

The rest ain't bad at all :D

I found the pasta okay, but only if you add some steam veg and chicken/tuna to it lol

I love it all - but if I had to choose - 1. The beef chilli 2. chicken curry 3. beef and tomato soup 4 bean soup and 5. sausage casserole
I love all the granola as does my 5 year old (I have had to source some Lizzies granola locally for him and buy it as his cereal in a bigger bag not sachets !!) and the naked bars are yummy and ........ but I just love all good food and this certainly is very tasty !!

I had the lamb hotpot yesterday and thought it was delicious - the only meal I've had issue with so far is the vegetable pasta as it's a litte 'too' strong on the tomato for my taste - It sounds strange but with some extra chopped tomatoes I'm sure that would water down that puree flavour - I'll still order it again and try that. My favourite by far is the sausage casserole - yummo!

Trying the meatballs tonight x

So what's your top 5 DC meals (soup or main)...?

That way I know which ones to try first - hehe!

Sledgin x

Hi the only ones I dont like are the mushroom Strog and mushroom soup. YUK!!!! but okay with every thing else..

Back