You've probably been asked this before .....

last week i was very aware of WI and made sure i'd drank loads and not picked at anything even if it was free .. i'm having an awful week for some reason, think it was the joy of getting my half stone that made me think "i can have that" thats really messed me up so this week instead of 6.30 on a Thurs i'll be going to the 10am Saturday meeting and eating nothing !! I'm 100% back on the plan as of yesterday and will go to the gym a few times this week so hopefully i'll either STS or loose, if i put on i'll become disheartened and its hard to get my head out of that - fingers crossed!

This is part of the reason that, when I rejoined, I didn't go back to my previous class.

I used to weigh in on a Monday at 6 pm. I would eat breakfast, and then that would be it. I would only drink coffee and then nothing at all after 2 pm. And so, after WI, I'd be starving and would mysteriously find myself in the chippie on the way home :break_diet:.

Now I weigh on a Wednesday at 9.30 am. I can't eat in the first hour or so after waking up, but I do have a mouthful of water to take my tablets with. I take a banana and an apple (etc!) with me for after weigh in. I'm sure that if I was up earlier (heh!) I'd have something to eat. It's just the way I work, even on a work day I don't have breakfast until I've been in the office for a while!

Back