YUM!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
I'm on week 3 of Lipotrim but bought 19 days of Exante total solution and for brekkie had a banana shake and just now had the raisin, toffee and nut bar. WOW!! The shake was soooo creamy and delish! The bar was gorgeous! And its so cheap! Would you lot advise me to switch over to Exante full time? Is there any difference weight loss wise?

I'm on week 3 of Lipotrim but bought 19 days of Exante total solution and for brekkie had a banana shake and just now had the raisin, toffee and nut bar. WOW!! The shake was soooo creamy and delish! The bar was gorgeous! And its so cheap! Would you lot advise me to switch over to Exante full time? Is there any difference weight loss wise?
no difference in weightloss at all :) if you like the taste then swop over.. how much is LT a week? x

Lipotrim is 65euro a week so Exante works out a fair bit cheaper and I think it tastes amazing in comparison! Bit worried about not having an official weigh in each week tho :/

Lipotrim is 65euro a week so Exante works out a fair bit cheaper and I think it tastes amazing in comparison! Bit worried about not having an official weigh in each week tho :/
Do u think you would struggle weighing yourself weekly then?

Hmmm probably not to be honest, I've had some bother with my chemist and I work full time and have a baby girl so time is of the essence!
Was just reading there that its advised to go onto simple solution for a week every month, this appeals to me but can you tell me why this is? Thanks :)

Hmmm probably not to be honest, I've had some bother with my chemist and I work full time and have a baby girl so time is of the essence!
Was just reading there that its advised to go onto simple solution for a week every month, this appeals to me but can you tell me why this is? Thanks :)
I don't know why they say to add a meal, i never have sorry.. sure someone will explain soon.

Thank you :) I can see it being handy if I had an event coming up etc x

You need to add a meal to stay healthy - I suffered because I didn't follow this advice - you are basically an idiot if you ignore the AAM week - I can say this because I was an idiot! I have now had to come off the diet for a few weeks on docs orders and believe me that is not only depressing as hell but I am scared I won't be in the zone to get going again.

Your hair can fall out so it is a lot thinner and you can have abnormal blood loss due to hormones changing if you stay on a VLCD longer than 12 weeks without eating anything - both happened to me and it is not fun :( I did add a meal week 5 but I didn't have 3 packs with it - just 2, I also had a break and counted that as add a meal week but I obviously was not getting the vitamins and minerals needed so please just follow the advice given - they tell you to do it for your own well being ;)

I think Katt youve hit the nail on the head its been skipping packs thats caused your problems by the sound of it particularly since you did AAM week. Personally I've never done AAM week. I think most people on here don't but we do have regular WS days. I think it's far more important to always have your 3 packs a day. Skipping them is way more dangerous. Too many people think that this is all about calories. The packs are essential to get all your nutrients.

When I go back to TS next week I'm sticking with how I've always done it TS for 5/6 days. WS for 1/2

I think having regular meals either as a week of AAM or just adding the odd one in here and there has got to be a good thing! I felt so guilty eating on AAM week that I convinced myself I didn't need the extra pack most days...I was as stated above... an idiot! But I guess you learn the hard way sometimes! On the plus side I have only put 2lbs on so far since having to stop the diet and keeping an eye on things ;) I am also delighted to learn we now have a porridge option roll on jan lol

Back