Yummy in my tummy

ophelialeanne

I've just finished day four and the diet is going great so far. It really makes a difference that the food is really yummy normal stuff just in smaller portions. I don't feel deprived in fact I feel more satisfied than having eaten a larger meal of fat free, low sugar mush that I usually have on diets, which drive me straight to the chocolate. I also have more time in my hands to actually sit down and concentrate on what I'm eating.
I'm desperate to lose two stone to get into my wedding dress for next August. Everything else has failed so this time and at this time failure is not an option! Going to keep a diary on progress here, hope it's in the right place? Fingers crossed!

Am feeling very happy with myself atm, managed to get to the gym for 6.45 this morning and then resisted free cakes and crisps at college. Starving tho!

Day 5 and I'm stuck at home writing a very boring assignment which means I just want to eat everything!! So far have had two snacks for the day already. Banning myself from the cupboard I keep the food in until lunchtime and dinner. Had a sneaky weigh in last night and have lost 3 pounds so far. 3lbs a week would do me fine thank you very much!
Have decided I don't like the cereal bars very much, they are just too blurgh...they need more crunch and less datey taste.

Went to the gym, had to come home and eat another snack and a protein shake because I felt really faint. I'm training for a sponsored 100km walk for next year so I really need to not feel faint! Might have to up my calories if I don't stop feeling so light headed. Think I'm just going to go to bed!

Lost 5lbs in my first week so very happy with that especially as I had a sneaky bottle of wine and a chicken sandwich yesterday. Let's hope the weight continues to come off!

I'm doing Dukan now. Have been up and down, just under six weeks till I get married so heads down for the last stretch!

Hope you well and in plan?? Xxx

Back