Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

I've just had a nice 4 n half hour sleep I'd set my alarm for 3 but just couldn't get up. Going to quickly get some housework done before hubby gets in with little ones. All I've had today is 1 shake and a tuna sandwich (250) cals. so I'm going to get another shake before I start the housework x

I was very tempted for chip butty, but I said no and stuck wiv slim fast and crumpet which was quite filling! im glad you some sleep, have a nice bath b4 they get home so you feel refreshed, just got oh to tidy around as his off work while I pick Emily up from school, his got a very bad infection so think his going be off most of the wk. how many cals are you having each day x

Cas3 said:
I was very tempted for chip butty, but I said no and stuck wiv slim fast and crumpet which was quite filling! im glad you some sleep, have a nice bath b4 they get home so you feel refreshed, just got oh to tidy around as his off work while I pick Emily up from school, his got a very bad infection so think his going be off most of the wk. how many cals are you having each day x

I think I'm having about 1360 or just under, have managed not to go over yet though. Hope your oh gets better soon. It's weird sat here with no kids. I'm just having a gfy chicken tikki x

Cas3 said:
Your have to let us wot the gfu chicken tikka is like, im kind aiming to have 1300 over the next few days and then have around 1800 cals on sat my treat day :) my oh got infecrtion in his foot cant walk or anything x

Ooh sounds painful!
The chicken tikka was nice, I over cooked it by accident but yeah I'd buy it again, I've got a lasagne for tomorrow, but then wed and Thurs I'm swapping to WW for the two days before wi x

I like gfu range might get some when I do shopping on thurs, thanks his ok basically he had a blister on his foot and its got infected and gone to the bone, luckly his gets paid for being off! basically ive got look after him as my 3 girls! does anyone have friends who dont have children really doesnt understand the demands of being a mum as one of friends gave me 2 miss calls so I called her back only 2 mins later after last call and she was really funny about me missing her calls but I was bfeeding at the time getting the other 2 to bed etc so she said its to late to talk now as im going bed.

WW meals are good idea very low b4 wi x

Cas3 said:
I like gfu range might get some when I do shopping on thurs, thanks his ok basically he had a blister on his foot and its got infected and gone to the bone, luckly his gets paid for being off! basically ive got look after him as my 3 girls! does anyone have friends who dont have children really doesnt understand the demands of being a mum as one of friends gave me 2 miss calls so I called her back only 2 mins later after last call and she was really funny about me missing her calls but I was bfeeding at the time getting the other 2 to bed etc so she said its to late to talk now as im going bed.

WW meals are good idea very low b4 wi x

Yeah, I've found since having Jack a couple people have dropped me as I don't go out drinking anymore. Which is rubbish because due to me not being from around here and the sort of jobs I have, I don't have many friends to start with. I think some people don't realise how time consuming even little things are with children xx

I found that when I was having my first, used to go out alot at the wkends drinking but it all changes once you become a mummy, also most of them were single and while I was pg wiv emily they got into relationship so we kind of lost contact, Ive got a handful of friends now but dont really go out drinking anymore, its true having children is really is time consuming especially with a baby and toddler I thought my friend wud be bit more understanding x

Cas3 said:
I found that when I was having my first, used to go out alot at the wkends drinking but it all changes once you become a mummy, also most of them were single and while I was pg wiv emily they got into relationship so we kind of lost contact, Ive got a handful of friends now but dont really go out drinking anymore, its true having children is really is time consuming especially with a baby and toddler I thought my friend wud be bit more understanding x

You would think so, it's a shame, maybe she'll realise when she has kids. I don't miss going out etc I just sometimes don't have anyone to talk too, probably why I'm on here so much! It's not the same trying talk if it's about the kids to someone who hasn't got any x

My friend doesnt want kids she's not the maternal type, I dont miss going out either and I enjoy being home with the girls, ive not actually had a drink yet since Hollie! im lucky I do have a couple friends who have children, one of them lives almost next dr she's got a lil girl the same age as Maisie and lil boy yr older so we often do coffee when the kids are at school and I get on well wiv my oh friends we often go out together when we can get a babysitter. Its nice being on here though as we get on so well, once Jack starts nursery your probably make friends with children x

Just updating my stats from last Friday -

oasis6918
Starting weight - 262lbs
Current weight - 243lbs
Goal weight - 175lbs
Loss so far - 19lbs
Mini goal - 232lbs 6 weeks time

Next weigh in Friday x

Yeah that's fine, I don't mind you updating. I think you could easily lose half a st in the next 6 weeks, and I believe you could 2 lb a week, if you got a couple of 3lb weeks you may hit the st mark x

I'm still here just having a few weeks off,
I will update in morning if everyone wants to just update me quick cus it's all lost in the posting,
Teddy had his injections yesterday, he screamed like mad bless! 2 months old today and he weighs 9lbs 14oz and is 56cm, he's doing great just having a bad night though think its the injections :/ xx

Ah bless him, glad your okay! I lost 3lb last week so 19lb loss in total. Hope Teddy recovers from his injections soon. I'm not looking forward to Naomi getting hers x

Iv updated you xx

He was up 1.30am til 4am last night normally goes between 8-10pm til 5am/5.30am so I'm not used to it now lol xx

Cas3 said:
Hey ladies, I update you on weightloss sat unless i can get minimins on my phone as I broke my laptop! hope everyones doing well, hollie had her bcg today xx

Ah bless her, hope she's okay. Good luck for Friday, I'm trying to keep on track, I don't know why I'm struggling, I'm not actually hungry. I need back in the zone :) x

Back