Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

you girls are doing really well,i hope can do as well as you both when had baby.
im 39weeks today and gained 1st 10pounds which i am pleased with.i was gaining quickly at one point but it has slowed down now.jus enjoying my food at min without going overboard

I can't wait to be on here, I need to be able to diet properly 100% and get some proper exercise even just a lot of walking to lose some weight, neither of which I'm in a position to do right now. I'm so looking forward to joining you all, just another 2 weeks hopefully x

Terri and becca we will all b doing it same time then we can join Cas and Becki I seriously need to diet weight piling on now lost all motivation to. Calorie count etc need my excersise routine. Back too ( do that in sept ) I'm going to walk loads hope a stone comes off straight away from baby water etc x

Oh god me too Jessie, it'll prob be a few days after birth that I wi anyway. But I'll pick a Friday to start. I'm hoping baby is ready, going to try doing the usual stuff to get her going. I'm not too focused on getting her here now she's get plenty of cooking time still left if she isn't ready. My next mile stone if she isn't here is my sweep on due date x

Thanks for thinking of us, Hollie is doing well she's 9 wks xx
hollie june 044.jpghollie june 002.jpg

Can't wait for lil girls to arrive xxx

Attachments

• hollie june 040.jpg
    hollie june 040.jpg
    503 KB · Views: 54
  • hollie mai 002.jpg
    hollie mai 002.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 75
She's lovely, it doesn't seem like it was 9 weeks ago at all. Are you healed okay now? Is she in 0-3 clothes yet?
There's a lot of baby girls due isn't there x

Thanks, definitely a yr for pink bumps!! yeah she just got in her 0-3 mths clothes some of them are quite long in the legs but im sure she feel them out soon, 9 wks has gone too fast so enjoy the cuddles when ur lil lady arrives. Im bk to normal scar wise I feel better this time than I did after my second section, just still bleeding though. I felt fine to look after the girls on my own after the first few days so you might be ok when hubbys at work. Im really excited for you jessie and Kimmy, it be nice if ur baby arrive close together xx

Back