Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

It's been surprisingly easy today, pretty much the same as having one except a few extra nappies to change and I have to sit and feed teddy, suppose it will be more challenging when we start leaving the house haha!
The 2lb bloat gain I had yesterday morning has gone now, hoping for a nice loss on Friday!
Off to asda tonight so will get some healthy things in for the rest of the week!

I'm still bleeding it will be 3 weeks tomorrow hoping it goes away soon I'm sick to death of it now just feel dirty all the time!
We went out to tgi Fridays for tea last night cus we had some spare money come through, I was good though n only ate my starter and a few bites of my main cus I was full up with starter lol, so I don't know if I'll lose tomorrow either, having about 1450cals today to make up for last night so hopefully should be okay x

I wud of thought I would of stop bleeding by now as Hollie was 8 wks yesterday, she had those awful needles so she feeling bit poorly at the moment.

Im actually gutted ive tried so hard I been having between 1400-1600 calories and got feeling ive not lost much at all. I think cos ive got no pregnancy weight, the normal weight is alot harder to lose! your doing so well im sure ur have a nice loss tomorrow :)

TGI'S sounds yum, might go there for my birthday next wk x

I think you's have both done fab considering yous have just had babies! It goes to show its definitely worth preservering cal counting in pregnancy as it really does help after the birth! x

Can't believe she's 8 weeks already! Teddy is 3 weeks tomorrow! Goes so fast it's mad, got appointment for teddys jabs already :( he got have a scan on his hips at end of June too :/
I'm same Cas I'm already under pre pregnancy weight so I think it's Gunna be harder now cus this weight been stuck on me since I had Jesse that's nearly 3yrs ago!

I'm glad I stuck to calorie counting you don't need to put loads of weight on if your careful x

Yeah time flys in their first yr, how comes teddys got have a hib scan, hope his ok.

I cant blame my extra weight on pregnancies I basically gained 4 st in yr about 4 yrs ago and only ever lost 2 of it so need to get the last 2st off ASAP! Going try and eat more veg with my meals to see if that helps. We get to our target weight together :) For me it might just be lil losses each wk but eventually I get there.

Im having tomorrow off, its emily bday and we having pizza and cakes x

I think you's have both done fab considering yous have just had babies! It goes to show its definitely worth preservering cal counting in pregnancy as it really does help after the birth! x

Thanks hun wots ur name if you dont mind saying? how you getting on this wk. I think if you dont eat for two you shouldnt gain much weight in pg just be careful and if it helps stick to cal counting x

When they check them before you go home from hosp he had a clicky hip so has to have an ultrasound on his hips to see how bad it is, they said they do it at 6 weeks because most babies have grown out of it by then but if not he will need physio etc or it could affect his sitting walking etc, it doesn't seem bad to me though iv never noticed it click and he moves both his legs the same so I think it was just how he was lying in my stomach had made it cramp up when he was first born fingers crossed anyway x

Good your having a day off tomorrow, hope you enjoy it and you got a week then to be good for weigh in,

I'm just looking at hotels to book for July, got my mum to agree to having both babies over night it's our wedding anniversary on 9th and DH birthday 12th they both week days so thought we go away for the night on the Saturday which is 14th, looking forward to it! And going to Newcastle on 19th June my mum baby sitting at our house then we going to blink 182 concert I bought tickets for it years ago but it was rescheduled to next month, it was 2010 I booked it lol

I know it's hard to get chance isn't it, will be nice though we used to do things all time before he had them, we went Disneyland on our own when jess was a baby left him with my mum haha, want to go back at Christmas if we can afford it and take the kids x

Cas3 said:
Thanks hun wots ur name if you dont mind saying? how you getting on this wk. I think if you dont eat for two you shouldnt gain much weight in pg just be careful and if it helps stick to cal counting x

It's Gemma, I'm not doing to badly but we went for a happy hour on mon which set me back abit n then with it being the jubilee I'm bound to Be going out to a party or something! It's just mad how all the cals add up so quickly! Will you be going anything for the jubilee? X

Hi Gemma, its nice to know people by their first names, not up to much for jubilee even though I live in London! party be nice. I think I be bad tomorrow calorie wise cos of my daughters birthday.

Becky, its good to spend some time doing stuff together, we got babysitter next wkend so we going to see a film and meal with some friends, next time we going go out on our own. We hoping to take girls to eurodisney as maisie is really into micky and minnie, we took emily when she was 2 so we looking out for cheap break, I have been to florida disney much better but much more expensive!
Its good that you got some special dates coming up it will help you to stay motivated with your weightloss x

mrs-s said:
When they check them before you go home from hosp he had a clicky hip so has to have an ultrasound on his hips to see how bad it is, they said they do it at 6 weeks because most babies have grown out of it by then but if not he will need physio etc or it could affect his sitting walking etc, it doesn't seem bad to me though iv never noticed it click and he moves both his legs the same so I think it was just how he was lying in my stomach had made it cramp up when he was first born fingers crossed anyway x

Good your having a day off tomorrow, hope you enjoy it and you got a week then to be good for weigh in,

I'm just looking at hotels to book for July, got my mum to agree to having both babies over night it's our wedding anniversary on 9th and DH birthday 12th they both week days so thought we go away for the night on the Saturday which is 14th, looking forward to it! And going to Newcastle on 19th June my mum baby sitting at our house then we going to blink 182 concert I bought tickets for it years ago but it was rescheduled to next month, it was 2010 I booked it lol

I live just on the outskirts of Newcastle, I wanted to go to see blink 182 at the arena but hubby wasn't too keen cos he's not a concert person, just as well since I'm 37 weeks tomorrow, hope you have a fab time, I'm jealous, we had blink 182 as one of our wedding songs in November x

Cas I love Disney Paris been about 12 times lol I proper love it!

I was Gunna sell the tickets but can't find anyone that wants them so we decided to go was meant to be on DH birthday last year so we were Gunna have a night away but it got rescheduled xx

Back