Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

All good Cas just waiting for Tuesday now I am so hungry all time not had a ounce of fruit or veg is it normal to pig just had pizza having carvery tomorow harvester Monday then i won't eat rest of week lol diet starts fri so making most of it x

Cas3 said:
Welcome Ladies :) looking forward to friday x

Congratulations Sophie, wot's ur babys name?

How's all the babies and bumps doing?

My little man is Finlay.

Attachments

• image-2669191204.jpg
    image-2669191204.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 84
  • image-3380529938.jpg
    image-3380529938.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 89
  • image-3063532147.jpg
    image-3063532147.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 53
beccaharrison89 said:
weighed myself tonight and since having amelia two weeks ago i have lost,1 stone 8 pound

That's flipping amazing hun, well done. You've done so well throughout xx

Cas3 said:
When's ur 6 wk check maybe you cud ask for some iron tablets, good luck if you do wi today.

I lost 1lb this wk I suppose its better than nothing x

Not til July at 8 and abit weeks, I've already got them but I don't like the side effects x

Well done becca xx

Sophie ill add you on the list now x

Can't wait til Friday when we're all doing it together x

I put weight on last Friday, stopped bf etc so think that was part of it hoping for a better loss on Friday x

i made up with my weihlghtloss since birth and i back into my size 14s,so im nt dieting at the mo i just eating little bit mre sensible and nt eating lots anyway as never find the time anymore ha

I ate nearly a whole bag of rolo's last night while I was up with Naomi - I'll have to finish them before Friday x

Good luck everyone tomorrow, think with a few of us together now it might motivate me abit more!

My first weigh inn tomorow but my feet so swollen ! I prob got 10ib of water a
D 10ib of trapped wind so painful ! X

Can't wait til tomorrow, but don't think I've lost much from birth :( but to be fair I knew I wouldn't do as great as I did with Jack as I was mostly belly with Naomi but we'll see. good luck ladies xx

My stomach gone down a bit but I have the over hangs I hope ingot a tummy tuck with second lol x I really want tea the food in here is vile I gave it to my oh lol he got me Sarnie all I had is sandwich loads of crisps and cereal bars augury drinks too too keep me energy levels up do dag it's worked x

I've got an awful overhang I'll never get rid of it completely but I hope with some good weight loss I'll get rid of some of it w

My overhang was awful, really wasn't expecting it. But 8 weeks later it's looking better.

Good luck with weigh in ladies x

Back