Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

Sophie1980 said:
My overhang was awful, really wasn't expecting it. But 8 weeks later it's looking better.

Good luck with weigh in ladies x

Thanks, how you getting on? x

I had a proper night sleep first time in 12 wks!! Hollie went down 11.30 and woke up after 7. She's got her injections today.

Good luck for wi tomorrow :)
Jessie and Teri when you wi, its only been a few days since you had ur babies, so you both probably still holding on to alot of fluid etc so ur probably lose more baby weight over the next few wks, I was disappointed when I first weighed in x

I been eating crisps and biscuits and bread here the dinners come over and I give them to Simon lol could not stomach that all I want is sugar sugar sugar lol I'm
Not even been discharged yet grrrrr my swollen feet and hands r minging too !

I have the overhang too hope it will be less obvious once I start working out abit,
Jessie I was the same just lived off sandwiches and crap at first,

I only lost 7lbs when I checked out of hosp but by 10 days I had lost another 7lbs and now 7 weeks later I'm 27lbs down x

Becki that's so good !!!! 2 stone 3 ins down Cor last time I weighed It was 14 5 I'm
Hoping 2 will shift in 6 weeks time ! Then I will have another stone to shift when I'm
Past 12 weeks for gym ! X id love to b 9.8 again x

Hi oasis, I'm really well thanks.

Finlay is 8 weeks old on Sunday. Health visitor weighed him this morning and he is now 12 lb 4.5 oz, think I'm going to have a chubby baby if he keeps gaining at this rate. But my weight is going down, I lost 3lbs this week (just come back from wi).

I didn't weigh myself before I had little man so don't know how much I lost. I weighed after and 2 weeks on I'd lost 16lbs.

Morning ladies, how does this work? Do you need to know my ultimate target or just my initial target I'm working towards?
Start weight - 262
Current - 246
Goal for 6 wks time - 232
Loss after 1 wk of birth - 16lb's

Can you add me Becky? Thanks.
Good luck ladies for today x

I've added you, what's your main goal weight though?

Anyone else just use this template and I'll add you on to the list

Starting weight -
Current weight -
Goal weight -
Loss so far -

If you have a mini goal add that on too!

I lost 3lbs this week so what I was 2 weeks ago, hopefully the scales will keep going down now!

Updated x
Now there's a few of us will do slimmer of the week starting next Friday! So excuse to stay on track there x

mrs-s said:
I've added you, what's your main goal weight though?

Anyone else just use this template and I'll add you on to the list

Starting weight -190.4
Current weight -190.4
Goal weight -140.0
Loss so far -0

If you have a mini goal add that on too!

I lost 3lbs this week so what I was 2 weeks ago, hopefully the scales will keep going down now!

Morning ladies I weighed mind u it's been 3 days but here goes I weighed in at 14.4 when was pregnant on Tuesday I'm 13.6 today my milk I think is on its way and ankles r huge still so next Friday hopefully will b a bigger loss x

Cas3 said:
Well done Becki! Ive lost a 1lb this wk, I really dont trust my scales going invest in some digital ones x

Well done on your loss Sophie, you've both done great this wk x

The digital ones are better, 1lb loss is still good! It all Add's up x

Back