Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

everyones doing fab, i do want to join in bt i nt dieting at mo, i lost 1 st 8lbs wen i had weighed myself two wks after having amelia and aint weighed since
at the mo i am happy with ny eating as i am not eating half as much as i did before having her and only really having main meals n not snacking.
also i feel slimmer than before,my tumny gone quite flat,lil bit jellyish with lts of stretch marks wich i fought wd really btha me but they dnt at all and i think its cz i feel slimmer

You've done really well becca, I'm trying to cut my calories at moment, not eating as much chocolate and stuff. I know most my weight will come off in first few weeks so trying to be good as possible x

Ooh I'm going to have a peak, I just bought the advent pack from Morrison's, says usually £25, I'm really impressed with the pack thanks very much Cas I'm glad I never missed out on that, I go to Morrison's every other day it's just literally on my doorstep, I'm so used to it being expensive I never even look at the baby stuff x

I thought it might be a waste of time, oh well got a few weeks yet, luckily it's just on my door step and I'll just book an afternoon appointment so I'm not rushing around for them to waste my time x

My postnatal is next Tuesday same time as teddys injections! I hate injection days i always cried more than Jesse haha, can't believe he's coming up to 2 months old already the time goes so quickly! Been doing his first smiles the last few days properly so cute!

04e486c1.jpg

Got my appointment Friday and little man having his jabs then too : ( Everyone's at work so have to go by myself, not looking forward to it at all x

Do you not like needles? Or is it because it your baby getting the jabs? I 's upsetting I hate it x

Back