Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

Me neither, going to have a chocolate bar I think as my treat tonight. Not sure what I'm having for tea yet though x

I do not feel very well at all today, every time I stand up or try to do anything I feel like I'm going to pass out the room starts to spin, I don't think yesterday would have made me feel like this I've eaten quite a bit today, now I don't know weather to have a down day tomorrow in case I get really ill. Of course it may not be anything to do with the diet, I don't understand why I'm feeling like this :(
I'm going to fail this week so close to wi x

Hi hun sparkle Is right 570 cal is far too small u need 1200 y don't u wait 2 more weeks like me and do sw or ww. X

I'm goin to stick to mfp cals to try and rescue a bit of what damage I've done today, that gives me 1540 then I'll just do cal cycling next week but not going lower than 1200 x

The girls are right you need to look after yourself you cud of have low blood pressure, I often feel quite sick and dizzy when my blood pressure drops, hope your feeling better now and remember ur basically have got 2 babies to care for even though Jack is a lil angel its still can be demanding. I think calorie counting/ cycling ww and sw are all good diets im going try calorie cycling I really like the idea of that xx

Yeah calorie cycling should keep us going because it's not restricting every day and not as low as JUDDD x

I'm not finding juddd that hard so far, it's my 2nd dd tomorrow and planned my menu still managing to have 3 small meals and a snack for 500cals x

Juddd is just having a mixture of high and low calories days, one day high the next low etc, on low day ur meant to have around 500ish and on up day you can have around 2300 calories its meant to speed up your metabilsom, calorie cycling is basically just having your weekly calories split up on different days so cud have 2 days having 1800 and then 1 day 1400 and 4 days 1200 which wud be total of 10400 an average of 1485 calories a day ( just example).

What's everyone doing diet wise this wk cant make up my mind xx

Next week definitely calorie cycling I think.......
Or just mfp lol
But I think cal cycling, I'm going to work it out today, having my highest days Fri and Saturday x

I don't think 1 choc bar will make a difference, unless its my idea of a chocolate bar lol :)
Not feeling confident about tomorrow but if it's not good I'll draw a line under and start again x

I tried so hard this wk and nothing I had to have chocolate bar it was kitkat chunky I was feeling so sick and dizzy so I know I cudnt do juddd I just do to much running around to have so lil calories on dd, plus ive not had much sleep this wk Hollie's been sleeping well but Maisie been getting up in the night which isnt like her as she usually loves her sleep x

Cas3 said:
I tried so hard this wk and nothing I had to have chocolate bar it was kitkat chunky I was feeling so sick and dizzy so I know I cudnt do juddd I just do to much running around to have so lil calories on dd, plus ive not had much sleep this wk Hollie's been sleeping well but Maisie been getting up in the night which isnt like her as she usually loves her sleep x

Ah no, is she coming down with something? I hope she sleeps better soon for you x

Sparkle1978 said:
Good luck for tomorrow ladies :)
I had a sweep today but I don't think it's going to work. Booked in for an induction a week today when I'll be 39 wks 5 days, but that all depends if they have a bed ready and don't get too many emergencies in. Hopefully I won't need it! I'll keep you updated if anything happens :)
Take care everyone xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Ooh fingers crossed your sweep has moved things along...... Hope to hear a little announcement from you soon of your new arrival :) x

Back