Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

Cas it is surprising though what you can get for 500 cals Im in my second DD today and it's been easy I had crumpets for lunch, soup and bread for tea and jelly and got 171 left for hot choc and couple of biscuits tonight! Because youre eating loads on up days its supposed to counteract low cals on down days and I'm finding it true so far, just drinking a lot and I'm honestly not hungry.

My scales broke, not bought anymore, thought I would wait a couple weeks then when I do weigh in it might be a nice surprise x

Sparkle1978 said:
Good luck for tomorrow ladies :)
I had a sweep today but I don't think it's going to work. Booked in for an induction a week today when I'll be 39 wks 5 days, but that all depends if they have a bed ready and don't get too many emergencies in. Hopefully I won't need it! I'll keep you updated if anything happens :)
Take care everyone xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Good luck Sparkle, hope all goes well x

Cas3 said:
She's got a cold and she's learnt how to climb out of her cot so ordered her a minnie mouse bed so hopfully she love it so much she wont want to leave it!

Jack loves his bed, doesn't even have sides on I'm quite lucky he doesn't get out and play for hours. I'm sure she'll love it x

I only lost 1/2 lb, I'm gutted. I'm never going so lose 4-6st at this rate. Hope everyone else did better than me x

Maybe were eating too low calories too quickly, I don't know. May have to just q
Stick with mfp for another week and see how I do x

I never gonna loose !!!! I put on a measly pound !!!! I'm not under eating too maybe it's too much bread !!! I do like a sandwich and crisps I am going to have to cut this out I'm deffo going to do ww in 2-3 weeks as i might b having too much satiated fat and ww works this out in points for me sw I end up gaining so not bothering with that and it's too expensive for me to do I think ! X well done every1 on half a pound it's better than a gain x keep calm and carry on trying tomorow is a new day :) x

All updated x

Hope your visit goes well Cas x

I'm sticking with juddd this week it seems to be working well for me, as in fitting in with my life, not weighed yet and don't plan to for a few weeks yet x

Hi everyone, had a busy week and not been here a lot. Hope everyone is ok.

Finlay had a lump come up in his groin area, dr thought it was a hernia and referred us to see paeditrition. Been trying to get my head round idea of him having an operation and been really emotional. Luckily it's not affecting him in anyway.
Had an appointment yesterday and dr doesn't think it is a hernia but a hydroseal, little sack of fluid, which doesn't need surgery. Have to wait for an appointment for him to have an ultrasound to confirm what it is, but fingers crossed its the hydroseal and not a hernia.

I had a good week food wise and lost 3lb, total of 11 1/2lbs now x

Thanks, the visit went well my oh got to see his grandad I didnt go into see him as there was risk of infection for young babies on the ward but as least I was there for oh, we left at 9am got home at 8pm so was knackered!! the girls were really good we went by train so they enjoyed the journey.

Well done on your loss Sophie thats really good, Poor Finley I really hope the scan goes well and he wont need an operation, we here if you need to chat anytime xx

Sophie1980 said:
Hi everyone, had a busy week and not been here a lot. Hope everyone is ok.

Finlay had a lump come up in his groin area, dr thought it was a hernia and referred us to see paeditrition. Been trying to get my head round idea of him having an operation and been really emotional. Luckily it's not affecting him in anyway.
Had an appointment yesterday and dr doesn't think it is a hernia but a hydroseal, little sack of fluid, which doesn't need surgery. Have to wait for an appointment for him to have an ultrasound to confirm what it is, but fingers crossed its the hydroseal and not a hernia.

I had a good week food wise and lost 3lb, total of 11 1/2lbs now x

Oh no! I'd be really upset too hun but fingers crossed its not a hernia and you get your appointment soon. It's good its not bothering him as well. 3lb loss is fab, well done xx

since having amelis i have just been trying to be good,i have only weighed myself twice.amelia is six weeks old on tue and i weighed myself two weeks after she as born and i had lost 1stone 8 pounds ,weighed myself again yday and i had lost another 3pound so i now under pre preg weight so im really pleased.
i just going to carry on eating my meals and trying not to snack to much inbetwern

Back