Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

I wore a dress too, however this time I have nothing too wear and no money to buy new :( so I'm going with bin bag

I'm such an awful shape as well and have to have my arms covered, they are so out of proportion to the rest of my body. saw myself naked for the first today in the changing room mirror - we don't have a full length one upstairs in ours. I could have cried, I was devastated I nearly turned around and walked out without trying anything on. The only thing keeping me going is thinking my body is still adjusting after baby and I've still weight to lose x

Yeah, I'm going to try be around mfp cals today hopefully then have some choc for a treat tonight, then I'm sf ing tomorrow til my meal. Sunday sf breakfast as I have Sunday dinner and it uses about 1000 cals then I'm going to try really hard the rest of week see if I can get a good loss again. What's your plans for this week? Are you having a treat this weekend? x

That all sounds really good I think sf shakes works really well for you :) im sticking wiv calorie cycling I think it suits me but on low calorie days im eating foods that I wud eat doing sw so avoiding process stuff and ive hardly ate any veg or fruit this wk so going to try better there too.
My plan for today is to have around 1700 cals 1400 on sat and sun and back on to 1200 the rest of the wk, might go lower on thurs.
Your dinner wiv mil sounds so nice but you have to use so many calories for it, is it jus and you and hubby for ur meal tomorrow? x

Well my oh gets paid today so maybe a cheeky takeaway, he owes me something nice as most of this wkend and next wkend I wont be seeing him as his got loads of olympic events his even staying over in Wales! We were hoping to go away just for few days end of aug but dont think thats going happen now cos his got so many tickets x

Yeah just me and hubby I can't wait for the meal and to have time with him, it's been ages since we had a proper date. Try and convince your oh to take you away for a couple days.
Sounds good for cals, I'm going to try and stay away from as much processed foods too, I know it's all to do with the calories but maybe better food for our calories will help x

My mum is. Hopefully I can relax a bit, she's had Naomi a few times while I've caught up on sleep but its only a 10 minute walk from mine. Whereas restaurant is 15 mins by car but feels like quite far away x

Back