Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

Jack was really good with his first injections but he really wasn't happy with the 2nd lot. I hope Naomi is better it makes me feel awful, it wouldn't be so bad if it was 1 needle or 2 but its 3! :(

Cas where r u off too ? I sts this week I have eaten so bad no fruit veg I feel gross but done so much walking x

I know hollie was fine with first lot, second lot she was ill and third lot she's worse just trying to keep her cool, it was so horrible yesterday like she knew wot was happening. I think Maisie was ok with all her baby injections x

Thanks Jessie, sts is good as you've been on holiday and also wiv Amelia not being well I do think if you do alot of walking it does keep the weight off. I wudnt diet if I was away so you've done good! we were thinking of booking a short break just couple nights near coast x

Jessie that's good though at least you've not put on and you only have a week before your back, but when your minds on other things like Amelia being ill and especially with no sleep it's hard to stay focussed so don't stress about it your doing well x

Thanks Terri I been having dinners like waffles fish fingers lol never have that I do feel disgusting thou my section is hurting me loads I have well over done it I can't sit down for 5 mins lol x

Arrrr Cas that's nice I'm coming bk to Yarmouth in August bh week ( better b better lol ) I shouldn't of took Millie Away at 4 weeks but I couldnt let ppl down x

Hi ladies,

Im a not so yummy mummy of two girls, youngest is now 6 months, oldest is 2 1/2, first goal is to stick this new diet out for the week. Second goal is to get back to pre pregnancy weight, 2 1/2 stone to go.

Would you mind if I join your thread?
What day is your weigh in? Mine started today so mine will be a wednesday

N x

Hiya of course you can join, wots ur name? if you don't mind saying, ive got 3 girls 8, nearly 2 and half and 4mths. Which diet are you following good luck with your first wk, most of us wi on a friday but you wi any day you like. Cas xx

Hi Cas,

Sorry, I'm nina, have a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old, (both girls) What month was your 2 1/2 year old born? B was 1st march, w is the 12 th feb. how you finding the age gap? Challenging I think, can't wait to say good bye to the terrible 2s lol

Im on the slim and save diet, first day, not bad, feel tired and been light headed once or twice but nothing major, have stopped the pangs with water, so as long as I can get to bed without giving in I'll be fine lol

Which diet are you following?

Hi Cas,

Sorry, I'm nina, have a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old, (both girls) What month was your 2 1/2 year old born? B was 1st march, w is the 12 th feb. how you finding the age gap? Challenging I think, can't wait to say good bye to the terrible 2s lol

Im on the slim and save diet, first day, not bad, feel tired and been light headed once or twice but nothing major, have stopped the pangs with water, so as long as I can get to bed without giving in I'll be fine lol

Which diet are you following?

Sorry I posted it too early as it froze then I got booted off.

Well done on the weight loss so far, which diet are you following? Have you got a supportive partner? Nina x

Hiya Nina,

My 2yr old maisie bday is 23rd fed and hollie (baby) 4th April, we've at the terrible 2s so your not alone, my lil girl is just so active wants to be on the go all of the time, cant wait to their over so I have a few mths off before Hollie starts!

Most of weight ive lost was from pg and I lost another st and half since birth by calorie counting but ive started sw this wk so hoping the weightloss will speed up again, ive set myself a mini target to lose another st by 5th October it should be manageable. Theres lady on another thread who lost over 4st doing slim and save and she only started this yr! so keep at it im sure your do brilliant too. My oh is supportive but he forgets im on a diet and offers takeaways, I dont mind having one, once wk as a treat! I hope ur partner is supportive too it does make a difference x

Welcome Caroline, we got the same name but you probably guessed that already!

Becki usually adds everyone's stats on here but she's not been on for a few wks, hope she is ok.

Good luck for wi tomorrow most of us seemed to have a bad wkend so it looks like its 4 day wk for most of us.

Caroline and Nina wud you like to add ur stats in this format so we cud add you at begining of the tread.

Starting weight:
current weight:
Loss so far:
Goal weight:

and if you have a mini target you might want to add on xx

I'm back I will sort out when I get chance, had a week or so off but after a week on judd i was 13st 4 and 2 week later im still 13st 4 so iv not done bad at all, I'm not being strictly anything just eating smaller portions at the moment not remembering to always calorie count etc, I want to get in 12st bracket now! Been doing lots of walking were going to Disney land Paris in November and it's so much walking so trying to get abit fitter again so I don't find it so hard lol! In slimmest I've been since i got pregnant with Jesse 3 and a half years ago!! I feel good but I know I'd he happier another half a stone to a stone smaller :)

I will update when I get chance of everyone updates me x

Welcome back Becki you've been missed, well done on getting to 13.4 I wud love to take the girls bk to euro disney but wud need to pay out an awful lot in passports as im the only one who has one but Maisie wud love meeting Minnie and Micky Im sure the boys will have a great time. How's Teddy and Jesse doing?

Im starting a new diary in sw section so post the link later still calorie counting so I dont abuse the free foods. Shall we all wi on here tomorrow as normal?

Caroline- 8lb is good target to lose in 4 wks im sure your do it, it seems weriod us having the same name x

The boys are good Jesse 3 next Wednesday so I've got big party Sunday then tea party in wednesday! Teddy 3 months on sat!
I need to get them both passports, my mum wanted to go November for my sisters birthday, she owes me about £500 so she's Gunna use that towards our bit so we just need to get the boys passports and some spends so should be okay!
Booking next week! I'm really excited cant wait now I love it and I know Jesse going to absolutely love it, he's already so excited x
Aiming to be 12.7 by then so only 11lbs should be do able!

mrs-s said:
I'm back I will sort out when I get chance, had a week or so off but after a week on judd i was 13st 4 and 2 week later im still 13st 4 so iv not done bad at all, I'm not being strictly anything just eating smaller portions at the moment not remembering to always calorie count etc, I want to get in 12st bracket now! Been doing lots of walking were going to Disney land Paris in November and it's so much walking so trying to get abit fitter again so I don't find it so hard lol! In slimmest I've been since i got pregnant with Jesse 3 and a half years ago!! I feel good but I know I'd he happier another half a stone to a stone smaller :)

I will update when I get chance of everyone updates me x

That's great! Well done to keep it off. How's Teddy doing? I can't wait to get to 13st 12lb as that will be th lightest I've been since after Jack was born. That's what I got down to before it all went back on again last year and through pregnancy. Are you going back to JUDDD? x

We keep debating on idea wether to go maybe if my oh cud find his passport then I wud only need to get 3 passports as Emily's ran out. It must be nice having something nice to look forward too I remember you saying b4 how much you love disney! im sure ur get 11lbs off by then if not more you've done so well. Teddys nearly 3mths its gone so fast, Hollie is starting to get about now x

Caroline-it is strange, at least im known on here as cas so wont be to confusing xx

Oooooh Disneyland, can't wait till the girls are old enough :) how is everyone?

Hi Caroline x2 , hi Becky, hi everyone else lol

Start weight, 14 st 1
Current weight 14 st 1
goal weight 9 st 6
Mini target - to get through the week :) lose 2 stone in 8 weeks for my hubby to be :)

Xx

Hiya Nina,

My 2yr old maisie bday is 23rd fed and hollie (baby) 4th April, we've at the terrible 2s so your not alone, my lil girl is just so active wants to be on the go all of the time, cant wait to their over so I have a few mths off before Hollie starts!

Most of weight ive lost was from pg and I lost another st and half since birth by calorie counting but ive started sw this wk so hoping the weightloss will speed up again, ive set myself a mini target to lose another st by 5th October it should be manageable. Theres lady on another thread who lost over 4st doing slim and save and she only started this yr! so keep at it im sure your do brilliant too. My oh is supportive but he forgets im on a diet and offers takeaways, I dont mind having one, once wk as a treat! I hope ur partner is supportive too it does make a difference x

Ah they are nice names, my oldest is Bethany and youngest is willow. Cool that we have same ages too. There adorable when they are asleep ay!! Lol I'm gonna miss willow as a baby, no more now. It's d day for other half tomorrow ha ha ha......

I do have a supportive partner yes although last night after dinner, sat and stuffed truffle in his face I was like, thanks love, that is for being soooooooooo supportive ;) no I don't want any (lie) lol

I can't wait for weigh in, after the track I've had today ill be gutted if I haven't lost lol, we got lost in the woods, 3 hours later and about 4 miles walked!!! I will tot it up and let you know but wasn't the best plan with a buggy, and two wee ones lol

Xx

Back