Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

Sparkle1978 said:
OMG! Weighed this morning and I've lost 10.75lbs since Monday. I thought my tummy had gone down but that's madness! Very happy :) Obviously still losing naturally from the birth and back to what I was the day after having Lochlan. So I'm only 5.75 lbs off pre pregnancy weight and now 12.75lb from goal :)
Good luck Cas :) x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Omg! That's flipping amazing! Well done, really pleased for you. I bet your at your target in no time at all! What you going to do when you get to target? Do another one or maintain? x

Cas that's great well done! we haven't even had a full week on sw, try get some red days in again next week. Like you say though you may be weighing heavier this week so look forward to next Friday xx

Im really feel heavey at the moment, I think with sw as your eating food groups differently it may take a least a wk for weightloss to show.

Size 12 is a nice target, my lowest weight was bout 10.10 over 6 yrs ago x

Today is my fourth day on sw no idea wot day im going have it just depends on dinner tonight, wot is the difference between simply filling and sw?

Hi ladies, not been around for a while. Hope everyone is doing ok.

I'm still going to sw each week and now lost a total of 18 1/2 lbs in 8 weeks, I'm chuffed. Got just over a stone to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. Still not able to do much exercise, anything other then walking makes me feel a bit tender around my c-section scar. But was only 3 months ago I shouldn't expect to be running marathons just yet.

Last time I posted was when I was told Finlay needed surgery on a hernia. Well after seeing a paeditrition and him having a scan have now been told its not a hernia but a hydrocele (small bag of fluid), which will disappear by itself. Such a relief.

Sophie1980 said:
Hi ladies, not been around for a while. Hope everyone is doing ok.

I'm still going to sw each week and now lost a total of 18 1/2 lbs in 8 weeks, I'm chuffed. Got just over a stone to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. Still not able to do much exercise, anything other then walking makes me feel a bit tender around my c-section scar. But was only 3 months ago I shouldn't expect to be running marathons just yet.

Last time I posted was when I was told Finlay needed surgery on a hernia. Well after seeing a paeditrition and him having a scan have now been told its not a hernia but a hydrocele (small bag of fluid), which will disappear by itself. Such a relief.

Well done on your weight loss, and glad to hear Finlay won't be needing an op that must have been daunting I'd have been beside myself if it were me. Just over a st to lose is great, will you maintain your weight then or do you want to lose more x

Well done guys I'm really focused and enjoying it I don't miss crisps at the mo lol it's all about the fruit and salad at the mo lol x

oasis6918 said:
Well done on your weight loss, and glad to hear Finlay won't be needing an op that must have been daunting I'd have been beside myself if it were me. Just over a st to lose is great, will you maintain your weight then or do you want to lose more x

Im going to keep going, want to lose just over 4 stone now. I'm finding it really easy to stick with this time round, firstly cause I've struggled being this big and haven't got any clothes that fit. And secondly for Finlay, want to be as fit as I can for him and keep up with him when he's running around in a couple of years time x

Heya girls i see all your diets are going well. Im doing the exante meal replacement diet n lost 1st 2lb in 3weeks. Im under pre pregnancy weight now so just aiming to get this stubborn fat off and get my confidence back. My little man is 7 n half weeks old its going so fast ! X

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 1 - 15.2 (33.2)
Week 2 - 15.0 (32.8)
Week 3 - 14.10 (32.2)
Total Loss - 1st 1lb

Well done kimmy, my goal is pre pregnancy weight! I have 17 lbs to go before I hit that though.

Weve don't all injections, little one is 6months! Don't envy you having those mean things.

Good luck on the rest of your journey xx

Back