Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

Well done sparkle thats amazing loss:) 10.12 is a really good target to aim for!

Well done Teri a lb is still a loss, just keep focused, I know a lb loss is disappointing when you been really good this wk.

As for me im down lb too at begining of wk was down 2lb, since tues ive not been following sw 100 percent but back on track today x

Good luck everyone else

Cas3 said:
Well done sparkle thats amazing loss:) 10.12 is a really good target to aim for!

Well done Teri a lb is still a loss, just keep focused, I know a lb loss is disappointing when you been really good this wk.

As for me im down lb too at begining of wk was down 2lb, since tues ive not been following sw 100 percent but back on track today x

Good luck everyone else

Well done, I suppose it all goes in the right direction! xx

You would feel alot worse if it was a lb on. You are doing great x

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 4 - 14.10 (32.2)
Total Loss - 1st 1lb

Hi Ladies :)

Well here I am 1 week postpartum and ready to join you all. I have lot's of events coming up in the next few months so really need to get my weight down, I am focused!

Ok so here are my stats:

Ideal weight:
9st 12lbs
Weight at conception: 10st 3lbs
Weight day of labour: 13st 11lbs
Weight 1 week PP: 11st 12lbs

Altogether I put on 3st 8lb, I've lost 1st 13lbs since last Friday............I was holding ALOT of fluid!! So need to lose another 2st to get to my goal weight. My weight always fluctuates between 9st 12 and 10st 5lbs so if I get under 10 and a half stone I'll be happy and can then focus on getting to goal!

I haven't been following any diet or anything, just trying to be sensible with portions and am staying away (as much as I can ) from processed foods. Have had a few biscuits or a bit of chocolate with tea when we have had visitors but not going mad on it.

Will update my signature later! xx

Hi Ladies :)

Well here I am 1 week postpartum and ready to join you all. I have lot's of events coming up in the next few months so really need to get my weight down, I am focused!

Ok so here are my stats:

Ideal weight:
9st 12lbs
Weight at conception: 10st 3lbs
Weight day of labour: 13st 11lbs
Weight 1 week PP: 11st 12lbs

Altogether I put on 3st 8lb, I've lost 1st 13lbs since last Friday............I was holding ALOT of fluid!! So need to lose another 2st to get to my goal weight. My weight always fluctuates between 9st 12 and 10st 5lbs so if I get under 10 and a half stone I'll be happy and can then focus on getting to goal!

I haven't been following any diet or anything, just trying to be sensible with portions and am staying away (as much as I can ) from processed foods. Have had a few biscuits or a bit of chocolate with tea when we have had visitors but not going mad on it.

Will update my signature later! xx

Congratulations on ur baby, wot did you have? well done on ur fab weightloss xx

Well done Sophie your doing really well xx

I had a girl Cas3 :) I'm glad so much came off so quick but still have a fair way to go yet x

10 weeks since I had amelia and I've now lost 2 stone 2 pound. I havent been dieting but jus not eating loads and when I've wanted a treat ive had one.y stomach has gone flatter than before I was preg, how does that work ha?

Your so lucky wish mine had, still struggling with a hangover from Jack and my c section. Fab news on your weight loss.

5lbs gone this week :) Am now 11st 7lbs so that's 2st 4lbs gone since I had Darcy two weeks ago.

Have been taking my measurements each week aswell:

1 week PP:
Bust: 38" Waist: 32" Hips: 40" Belly: 39" L.Thigh: 24" R.Thigh: 24.5" Bum: 43" :(

2 weeks pp:
Bust: 37" Waist: 30" Hips: 38" Belly: 38.5" L.Thigh: 23.5" R.Thigh: 23.5" Bum: 42"

My ideal measurement are the ones taken last year in my signature so quite a way to go still but 8 inches lost all over this week.

Thanks Cas I'm
Down the caravan this weekend I'm sticking to sw had a couple glasses wine i synned this it's loads for a glass wow 9 syns

xxxjessiexxx said:
Thanks Cas I'm
Down the caravan this weekend I'm sticking to sw had a couple glasses wine i synned this it's loads for a glass wow 9 syns

It's high isn't it? It's alright once in a while though :) x

Hi everyone joining this thread for inspiration to shed pregnancy weight I'm 12 stone 13 and have 3 stone (at least!) to lose. First goal to get back down to my pre pregnacy weight of 11stone 7 (I was dieting then too!) Slimming world worked last time I did it so hopefully it will this time! Been doing EE since tues. :) x

Back