Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

P.S! I WILL Be a yummy mummy and fit in my old clothes! Still wearing maternity gear 11 weeks on :$

Hey,

Im also losing the pregnancy weight, and I go between maternity and my 'bigger' clothes but my maternity were more comfortable!! My little one is now 6 months old..... Had to stop using baby weight as an excuse lol. I want to lose another 4 stone, if you fancy buddying up, let me know.

Good luck! Nina

I do but don't know how to tell you to find it lol

Cas click on the people profiles and search threads started by that member, then you should be able to pin point which thread is the diary xx

Want2bme said:
Hey,

Im also losing the pregnancy weight, and I go between maternity and my 'bigger' clothes but my maternity were more comfortable!! My little one is now 6 months old..... Had to stop using baby weight as an excuse lol. I want to lose another 4 stone, if you fancy buddying up, let me know.

Good luck! Nina

Hey nina
How do you buddy up? Seems like we have the same weight loss goals :)

Amzeeny said:
Hi everyone joining this thread for inspiration to shed pregnancy weight I'm 12 stone 13 and have 3 stone (at least!) to lose. First goal to get back down to my pre pregnacy weight of 11stone 7 (I was dieting then too!) Slimming world worked last time I did it so hopefully it will this time! Been doing EE since tues. :) x

Hey hun I'm 12.5 have about 3 stone to loose join us the girls e so lovley and supportive on here click on mfp add me xxxjessiexxx Terri and Cas and Bekki on there too this goes for anyone too x

I've added you, what are the other girls called on there.

If u want to add me, I'm pipnut, before you ask, my first baby was peanut and my second was known as pip, so pipnut is a combination lol xx

Lol that's great name love it Terri is on here and Cas can u look throu my friends list ? I can't remember if I can do that ?

Hi again
No I've not got a diary on here yet- still trying to figure out how to work it! Also trying to get to my 50 posts so I can get full access :/
I've added some of you as friends- hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon! X :)

Want2bme said:
I've added you, what are the other girls called on there.

If u want to add me, I'm pipnut, before you ask, my first baby was peanut and my second was known as pip, so pipnut is a combination lol xx

Aww so cute! We called nathaniel pip when until we knew he was a boy!

Well done Becki and Teri, your both doing fab!

Another pound off for me, which isnt bad as I had a few takeways over the bank holiday wkend!

Total loss since having Hollie is 36lbs!

Will start weaning soon so most of our meals will be healthier as I be cooking from scratch, I will offer her abit of both mainly for when we out and about x

Well done everyone, fab!!

cas, how old is Hollie? We had Hollie Louise as a name for our two, but chose Bethany and willow lol
willow is 6 1/2 months, she is weaned already, did it baby led, sooo easy :) xx

Cas3 said:
Well done Becki and Teri, your both doing fab!

Another pound off for me, which isnt bad as I had a few takeways over the bank holiday wkend!

Total loss since having Hollie is 36lbs!

Will start weaning soon so most of our meals will be healthier as I be cooking from scratch, I will offer her abit of both mainly for when we out and about x

How old is hollie now? I'm getting back in the habit of cooking from Scratch now teddy will be starting to wean in probably another 6ish weeks so I don't want it to be a big shock to start cooking all his meals haha, I think we will do what I did with Jesse I fed him breakfast but lunch and dinner was mainly baby led with the odd spoon feeding depending what it was, teddy is so small compared to Jesse though so I don't know whether I'll do more traditional weaning with him yet!

Cas3 said:
Hollie will be 5 mths next wk, it was the only name we cud agree on and its does really suit her, I thought of name Bethany during my section!

Im going start weaning in the next 2 wks, not started her yet as had to change her to comfort formula she takes around 5oz 4-5 times a day.

Willow doing brilliant on solids Im planning on doing it baby led x

Are you not breast feeding anymore cas? Teddy takes 6oz 4 times a day but some days he has an extra 6oz depends on what time he goes to bed x

How old is hollie now? I'm getting back in the habit of cooking from Scratch now teddy will be starting to wean in probably another 6ish weeks so I don't want it to be a big shock to start cooking all his meals haha, I think we will do what I did with Jesse I fed him breakfast but lunch and dinner was mainly baby led with the odd spoon feeding depending what it was, teddy is so small compared to Jesse though so I don't know whether I'll do more traditional weaning with him yet!

Hey Becki,

I'm going do it baby led I'll start off with some baby rice at tea time and see how she goes, I dont want to wait till she's 6 mths like they tell you too. How's Teddy getting on x

Back