Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

No more breast she self weaned from it, then her colic and wind got worse so now she's on the cow and gate comfort milk she's much happier and it makes things alot easier for me too x

Ah bless Teddy he doesnt really have a big appiette then, remember you saying Jesse use to feed loads. I put Hollie in a cot now she loves it got so much more space to move around x

Aw glad she's settled on her new milk, teddy still on the first stage cow and gate one, he's doing really well, he can sit up on his own for about 10 seconds he's not 4 months for another just under 2 weeks, he's starting to roll over and he grabs stuff and can put his own dummy in and he fed himself end of his bottle this morning, still in 0-3 clothes mainly but put a 3-6 on him today and fits okay but baggy but he's got long legs lol, he smiles and laughs loads, got his 4 month assessment thing next Wednesday!
I can't believe how quick it's going it doesn't seem 2 minutes since we were all pregnant and now were talking about weaning!
Jesses starting nursery week after next too we've for his teacher coming for a visit next week to tell him all about nursery he's looking forward to it and fully potty trained through the day now just night times he wears nappies now :) x

I meant to say teddy sleeps through too he goes about 8pm til 7-9am
And yeah Jesse was weaned by 3 months because he was so big and had a big appetite teddy total opposite x

Cas3 said:
Hey Becki,

I'm going do it baby led I'll start off with some baby rice at tea time and see how she goes, I dont want to wait till she's 6 mths like they tell you too. How's Teddy getting on x

I'm not waiting either, you know if they're ready. If there happy as they are there's no harm in waiting til 6 months, just Naomi feeds every 2 hours. So wilt start in 2 weeks, good luck ladies x

Cas3 said:
No more breast she self weaned from it, then her colic and wind got worse so now she's on the cow and gate comfort milk she's much happier and it makes things alot easier for me too x

Ah bless Teddy he doesnt really have a big appiette then, remember you saying Jesse use to feed loads. I put Hollie in a cot now she loves it got so much more space to move around x

Do you check on her during night? Naomi is going in cot this weekend, she's getting to big for moses, I'll be up all night checking on her. she's catching up to Hollie and Teddy she growing so quick!

Teddy still got loads of room in his Moses basket but with him starting to roll over more I'm putting him in cot soon to give him more space but he sleeps great in his Moses basket upto 14 hours some nights so I'm scared it might change in a cot lol x

Teddy doing great his sounds really forward for his age. I put Hollie in a cot cos she got to that stage where she's rolling over and moving more, she loves sleeping in her cot first nite she slept great I was bit worried it mite of upset her routine but it didnt she actually slept better. Her cots in my rm at the moment I'll wait till she's bit older b4 putting her in her own rm, as occasionaly she wake for quick feed and also got this habit of wrapping her blankets around her head so be too worried I wudnt get any sleep i'd be keep checking her x

Cas3 said:
Teddy doing great his sounds really forward for his age. I put Hollie in a cot cos she got to that stage where she's rolling over and moving more, she loves sleeping in her cot first nite she slept great I was bit worried it mite of upset her routine but it didnt she actually slept better. Her cots in my rm at the moment I'll wait till she's bit older b4 putting her in her own rm, as occasionaly she wake for quick feed and also got this habit of wrapping her blankets around her head so be too worried I wudnt get any sleep i'd be keep checking her x

Have you tried those sleeping bags? They might be good of she puts blankets on her head, teddy always does that too but he's right next to me so I notice lol, he is really clever for his she much quicker than Jesse was I think it's cus he's got Jesse to watch z

Never tried those sleeping bags with my others I might give it ago when it gets colder at moment I just put cellular blankets on her and her white shawl which she loves!

He does sounds a clever baby it does help having an older sibling to watch, Hollie is a really active she really getting about now my other two were both crawling before sitting up!

With the weaning I wud rather start bit early than 6 mths jus so she can take our time with it x

Hello mummies ! May I join you ? i'm french and enjoyed being on this forum while doing my CD diet which I loved until I got pregnant, I wish I could go back to it now that my sweet baby is here but since I'm breastfeeding and intend to do so for quite a while, I need to find other ways to lose weight. My baby is 2 1/2 months old now, and i'm hopping to be able to do something about my body....

More recent picture of teddy xx

Attachments

• image-3651897325.jpg
    image-3651897325.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 52
Here's some of Amelia 3months yesterday

Attachments

• image-1538130303.jpg
    image-1538130303.jpg
    466.5 KB · Views: 67
  • image-3253672551.jpg
    image-3253672551.jpg
    554 KB · Views: 66
  • image-3970217801.jpg
    image-3970217801.jpg
    624.3 KB · Views: 56
Good morning yummy mummies,

Gorgous pics of your little ones ladies, there all cuties!! :).

Well WI day for me so that's 2lb off this week! Fed up.com!

I have another niggle in my head and I'm actually wondering if I should give up and go healthy eating and excersize!

Ive lost 2 lb this week despite doing excersize classes, I used to lose that doing the healthy diet last year, so I'm wondering if I should swap diets back to that one, for one I'm feeling tired all the time, my muscles are feeling weak, and I'm just getting a bit fed up of this diet, so was thinking of refereeing this week, and supplementing 2 of my meals with the packs eat the other two and kick the arse out of excersize! it totally changed my body shape too and I want to excersize, as mad as it seems.

Prim not someone who can sit on this diet and lose, I've shown that, and I'm not someone who can do excersize with it and lose either..... So should I turn back to healthy.

Plus the only positive sign is that I'm losing inches, and yes that is important, more important than weight, but my scales are showing that out of the 14lb I've lost 5 lb of that's muscle and even though I'm excersising, I'm still losing muscle! It's annoying me something chronic!

Feeling rather fed up of it all! Xx

Back