Yummy mummy's Diary

Right it's all gone to pot! Due to unforseen financial circumstances I can't afford to do a food shop this week which means I'll be eating near enough everything I shouldn't be eating!

So yeah that's me failed, again. Going to start again next week when I do my monthly shop, do I go back to attack first?

hi Nicolew, don't fret. i would try and stick to the diet as much as your cupboards allow. then do a few days pp to get back on track when you have the right stuff in. i went to Iceland and farm food and got freezer bags of things like white fish, chicken breasts etc.. which can all be cooked from frozen and they didn't cost the earth stock up on your next shop. try not to get down about it though x

Thank you, will pop to iceland as there is one close and get some freezer stuff :)

For £1!

Hi Nicole

well done on the 8lb loss. That is brilliant. Im going baak to Dukan on Monday, the first attempt was poor, I only managed 3 days so, Im really going to give it a go. Pesty, is doing well and the recipes she has adapted from SW to Dukan are really helpful. Keep it up Nicole :) x

Back