Yummy sausage and mash comfort food and only 3.5 syns

vampalicious

Silver Member
This was my tea, 4 weight watchers sausages half a syn each fried in fry lite with red onions, when onions and sausages cooked make some instant gravy up and add the sausages and onions to the gravy, potatoes mashed with fat free natural yoghurt, dried parsley salt and pepper, and lots of peas! Yummy and low syn couldn't eat it all !

Attachments

• 1364247516972.jpg
    1364247516972.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 474
Bisto best its 1.5 per 100 mls x

oooh I didn't realise instant gravy could be so low in syns. Fab thanks for that. xx

Oh wow! Thank you! As a veggie I love doing a sort of sausage and mash/roast hybrid meal on a Sunday. Will def be buying some of that gravy.

I haven't thought of using yogurt in mash, I still use milk and butter! Can you taste the yogurt?

No you can't taste the yoghurt you only need a bit to make it creamy :)

I make this all the time!! :) love ww sausages, but i put 2 extra light laughing cow cheeses in my mash from my hexa it's beautiful!! x

Although it sounds wrong, crack an egg into just cooked mash potato and stir with a silicone spatula. The hot mash cooks the egg and it goes creamy.

When I want to thicken onion gravy I measure normal Bisto gravy Powder and use that. On own so only need a little. 10g is one syn. If you want to make a little stuffing gravy 10g stuffing mix is 1 1/2 syns and then the bisto

Back