Yummy!

sorcha

Likes to change diets...
Just had my second shake....banana hot with half teaspoon cinammon and 2 sweetners....lush!!! Think I saw this on here but didnt want to try but so glad I did!!

I always have my vanilla and choc shakes hot ( and now banana!) and add 2 sweetners and make with 350ml to 400ml of water...fills me up and means Im getting more fluid throughout the day.
Oh I must be in the zone as im blabbing on and on and on:)

I am so envious.. I hate shakes so badly, because they taste like milk, and I hate milk.. Luckily I really love the soups, but probably won't be long until I get tired of having 3 soups per day

Thats a shame you dont like milk...but you can add herbs/chilli/pepper/tabasco to the soups to change them a bit.

Good luck with the packs and stay positive. It does get easier:)

How did you mix the shake? In a blender or another way?

How did you mix the shake? In a blender or another way?

Hi Stuchie:)

I have taken a couple of photos, so hope they have uploaded!

I mix my hot shakes in my old LL shaker using a stick blender and when Im at work or out, I have a 500ml bottle of water and drink a little before adding a pack..which for me is always strawberry as its my least favourite. Just shake it really well before drinking. Hope this helps and if your mixing hot drinks like I do..be careful as sometimes it can splash!!

Also, good luck with the weightloss...its a great way to lose weight:)

Attachments

• how I mix my shakes.jpg
    how I mix my shakes.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 42
  • how I mix my shakes when at work or out for the da.jpg
    how I mix my shakes when at work or out for the da.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 42
I think banana is my favourite shake too. Just made with cold water, lovely!

Cant wait to try the banana tomo now :)
Thank you for the pics and explanation, will try that out at some point.

Back