Total Solution Yumymumy2B TS Diary

YUMYMUMY2B

I'm feelin the best I've felt in a long time on this plan! The vitamins and nutrients are definitely kicking in. It's the middle of my 3rd week and ok I've only lost 10lb to date it's coming off slow but sure.

On shakes completely and they're working out great for me.
Plenty of water a day at least 2.5 - 3ltrs a day with CD water flavouring the odd time.
Will be ordering more supplies next week for sure.
As of today my weight stands at 13st and please God and all the diet fairies. . . . .I see 12st something in the morning!! Fingers crossed and arms and legs and eyes oh and the toes lol!!
Will enter my results daily! Here's to slim And healthy peeps!!
my quote/ mantra on my fridge. . . . ."CHALLENGE THE CRAVING TIL THE CRAVING LOOSES IT'S POWER " !!! Good luck y 'all! :)))

Yumymumy.............
is a very happy bunny - another 2lb loss this morning! YAY and double YAY!!
Its so funny too because all I seem to be doing with my spare time is baking cakes and buns - and I haven't licked the spoon or bowl once - my kiddiebumps and hubby always beat me to it lol!!
Onward and downward (scales wise that is! ) to my flat tummy and the dream of wearing a size 12 jeans that are very loose lol!!
Good luck to you all guys n girls!
? ?? ?

Well done Yumy, what a great result! Ive started on 3 shakes a day too, find it more filling (well if you know what I mean!!) during the days. Much easier weekends for me, where I can limit exposure to others eating. Had coffee shop trip yesterday morn again with OH. He had breakfast and I had coffee, feels so much better not eating when I know IM not hungry, rather than eating to fit in...if you get my drift.
Anyway have good rest of weekend!

Awh thanks delicious dawn!! Isn't it amazing how there are no hunger pangs at all.
If anything it's the nibbling habits that are brought to the fore and as you say, even the social aspect of the eating process makes you think twice?? Especially when in company and they are all eating, it's quite hard to stop and ask yourself "am I hungry or just used to eating cos you are" but so far so good!
It can only empower us all!!
Thanks Dawn. Here's to a slimmer lighter us next week!! ; -))))

Had my first BL mint Choc meal replacement bar today! It was lovely but think I'll stick with the shakes - definitely more satisfying!

Hello
Just wanted to say thanks for the encouraging words on another post & congratulations on your progress so far. You've lost about the same as me so was wondering if you can see any difference yet? I can't really but maybe it's because I see myself every day!

Hi Blobalob
How's it going?
Yes I can definitely see a difference if only a small one! But my jeans and trousers are much more comfortably loose! And my family say my tummy is definitely smaller. So all good encouragement eh!
Best thing of all though is this Fab feeling of well-being. . . . .long may it last!! Go EXANTE!!
You coping OK Blobalob?? All good in your corner of the ever slimmer world?? ;-))))

Yes my clothes are more comfortable. None of my smaller (old) clothes fit yet but as I was squeeeeeezing myself into my clothes it's a good sign that they now fit without indenting my skin!!

I am coping, just done a Ketostick and it was darker pink which is encouraging. Saw my sister today who was off to Pizza Hut (stuffed crust aaah) and had a curry last night and a MacDonalds in the week. She is about 8 stone...life is unfair!

I am at the point where I've done so well but is still a long way to go. Am also starting to think about food alot but am so determined to fit into all my lovely clothes and not be scared when someone whips out a camera. And yes I agree I feel a lot better, much lighter and more energetic - think sugar and carbs make me sluggish!

Enjoy the rest of your night, good luck for tomorrow x

You too Blobalob! P's defo agree especially carbs making us sluggish etc - I think I'm one of those unfortunate Carb sensitive chicks too ! Night night ezante buddy: -))

YUMYMUMY2B said:
I'm feelin the best I've felt in a long time on this plan! The vitamins and nutrients are definitely kicking in. It's the middle of my 3rd week and ok I've only lost 10lb to date it's coming off slow but sure.

On shakes completely and they're working out great for me.
Plenty of water a day at least 2.5 - 3ltrs a day with CD water flavouring the odd time.
Will be ordering more supplies next week for sure.
As of today my weight stands at 13st and please God and all the diet fairies. . . . .I see 12st something in the morning!! Fingers crossed and arms and legs and eyes oh and the toes lol!!
Will enter my results daily! Here's to slim And healthy peeps!!
my quote/ mantra on my fridge. . . . ."CHALLENGE THE CRAVING TIL THE CRAVING LOOSES IT'S POWER " !!! Good luck y 'all! :)))

I found your diary. I'm going to ad you to my stalking list hehe. Good luck with hitting your targets this week. Good night.

Yay!! As if this morning I now weigh 12St 12lb ?
Really pleased with that and I'm heading for a good big walk with the children in a bit! Have a lovely day everyone! :))

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Yay!! As if this morning I now weigh 12St 12lb ?
Really pleased with that and I'm heading for a good big walk with the children in a bit! Have a lovely day everyone! :))

Excellent! Well done! Enjoy the walk. Amazing fresh and sunny day in Surrey, signalling a new start I think. Have a gorgeous day hon!

Hi everyone!
Its been a good day but always tough when cooking the family evening meal!! I must not pick and nibble . . . . .at the food. . . . not my hubby !! Lol!
Hope your all having less painful urges . . . . .to eat!! Continued luck to you all! :))

Hi Yummy, day 27 and yes less painful urges! Friend at work brought in some Birthday food, but I stayed strong and brought it back for treat for OH! Amazed myself!
AAM for me from Wed, looking forward to chicken, broccoli etc... who hoooo how sad is that!!
Have good rest of week!

Hi
Oooh Dawn I am 50/50 about whether to do AAM week as I'm worried about my willpower the week after. Will be interested to know how you get on and if you still lose during that week. Do you do a diary as well?

Hey Dawn & Blobalob
I agree its a bit scary heading towards the dreaded add a meal week esp if the losses have been really good.
But we have to trust that this will do nothing but good for our metabolism long term. At least that's what I'm trying to convince myself of. . . . .still scary tho and bit exciting. . . . .to get eating healthy grub on top of the great nutrition in the shakes the rest of the day! Och c'mon slimmers r us .. . . .we CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!! :))

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Hi everyone!
Its been a good day but always tough when cooking the family evening meal!! I must not pick and nibble . . . . .at the food. . . . not my hubby !! Lol!
Hope your all having less painful urges . . . . .to eat!! Continued luck to you all! :))

Excellent! glad it's been a good day for ya. I'm sure your hubs won't complain you picking and nibbling him haha!

I've had a few headaches/cramps today but generally the feeling has been good. Just gotta see how to get the bars and soups down.

Have a good night xxx

Back