Total Solution Yumymumy2B TS Diary

Awh TT sorry to hear you've some cramps and headache today! That's all you need cos itsit tough enough! Hopefully they're short lived.
WI tomorrow for me! enjoy rest of your evening too: -))

Hi all,

Blobalob and mumy, yes bit worreid too about AAM, but I had a BBQ meal with a friend last week (they came to stay too complicated to explain sitting with a shake...blah blah..and honestly didnt enjoy the food. Was glad the day after when was back on 3 packs routine. So am hoping AAM week will be the same....optimistic or what!
Just taking heart from the posts on here where even if slight gain that week, then it prompts metabolism week after.
Got a blog...mind numbingly boring about my journey but post religiously everyday, starting eating Thurs night so will let you know!
Have good day all!

dawndesperatetoloose! said:
Hi all,

Blobalob and mumy, yes bit worreid too about AAM, but I had a BBQ meal with a friend last week (they came to stay too complicated to explain sitting with a shake...blah blah..and honestly didnt enjoy the food. Was glad the day after when was back on 3 packs routine. So am hoping AAM week will be the same....optimistic or what!
Just taking heart from the posts on here where even if slight gain that week, then it prompts metabolism week after.
Got a blog...mind numbingly boring about my journey but post religiously everyday, starting eating Thurs night so will let you know!
Have good day all!

Hi Dawn, I think keeping a diary/blog/journal whatever you like (however mind numbingly boring) is really good for anyone in our situation. This is the first time in my adult life that I've done something like this and kept it up so far. It's really helping me to draw strength in where I am and reading back it gives me some perspective. It's great therapy haha!

Good luck with your AAM. Try not to worry too much about it ;)

Gooooood morning lovely ladies!!
just had my weekly WI and another full pound off! That's 12lbs so far and heading into week 4 today.
Soooo pleased!
About to make a mocha coffee with my Choc shake and 2 teaspoons of coffee whizzed in .. . .delish!!!!
Have a lovely day girls your always in thought! :))))))

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Gooooood morning lovely ladies!!
just had my weekly WI and another full pound off! That's 12lbs so far and heading into week 4 today.
Soooo pleased!
About to make a mocha coffee with my Choc shake and 2 teaspoons of coffee whizzed in .. . .delish!!!!
Have a lovely day girls your always in thought! :))))))

Gooood morning to you to hun. :D

Good going with the loss! Love the positivity you give out! 12lbs is fantastic!
Your shake sounds yummmmmy! Im going to try that today. I also heard someone say Choc shake mixed with mint tea is good. Any other ideas welcome.

I'm off to shops/gym today, armed with my water bottle hehe. Going to try my best to stay dry.

Have a fab day x

Wow well done on your loss 12lbs is great . Im gonna keep reading your diary its inspireing and encourageing . If you can keep going than so can i . :)

Of course we will Rose!! We'll keep going and going and going til we DO THIS. The way I look this is that NOBODY . . . . no matter how much they love us or want us to succeed. . . Is gonna knock our door with the figure we all desire!
I'm really enthused about this plan cos its already giving me back the energy and weight loss I've longed for for 5 years now.
I started this journey saying I'll give it a go and see how I get on for a month but I'm definately gonna stay on this until I hit my target and I can't wait.
No doubt there'll be the odd temptation of little blip I will encounter but to know I can get straight back on board to succeed I AM GOING TO. . . . .AND I WILL. . . .I WILL!! WE ALL WILL cos we all have the power within don't we guys n girls out there?? :))))

Uh oh. . . . . Naughty yumy had a slither of bday cake this evening . . . . . . . .and a small glass of wine !!!
Feel so bloody bad now! :-(

Last edited:
YUMYMUMY2B said:
Uh oh. . . . . Naughty yumy had a slither of bday cake this evening . . . . . . . .and a small glass of wine !!!
Feel so bloody bad now! :-(

Not to worry! Pitfalls: You dust yourself off and start again. Hope it doesn't make things too hard for you today. You've come so far YM.

Awh thanks TT.
Today is a new day I guess and anyway all the temptation has disappeared. . . . . all the family must've liked me cake too lol!! Working today and its always busy so I love that cos the day flies by!

Hope you enjoy your mocha whizz I'm havin mine for breakfast on route to work in my car . . . And for lunch I'm splitting a vanilla and strawberry shake pack and whizzing half each together for my . . . .wait for it. . . . .strawberry and vanilla whizzy lunch!!! How exciting girls eh? Oh dear God. . . . What's happening to me. . .ive officially lost the plot lol!!

Its gonna be a good day me thinks! Happy Slimming everyone! Lets be good today!! Fingers crossed ;-))

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Awh thanks TT.
Today is a new day I guess and anyway all the temptation has disappeared. . . . . all the family must've liked me cake too lol!! Working today and its always busy so I love that cos the day flies by!

Hope you enjoy your mocha whizz I'm havin mine for breakfast on route to work in my car . . . And for lunch I'm splitting a vanilla and strawberry shake pack and whizzing half each together for my . . . .wait for it. . . . .strawberry and vanilla whizzy lunch!!! How exciting girls eh? Oh dear God. . . . What's happening to me. . .ive officially lost the plot lol!!

Its gonna be a good day me thinks! Happy Slimming everyone! Lets be good today!! Fingers crossed ;-))

Haa! You are in a great mood today already!! Thats fantastic.

Have a super day at work. Drive safe and enjoy your shakes. (I sound like my mother now..)

I'm off to experiment with flavours to. ;)

Good luck today, hope your day stays postive . Keep strong :D

Mmmmmmmmmh! Had a chocolate shake with tiny end of teaspoon of orange Exante water flavouring whizzed in!! OMG delish for a wee change and it even felt like I'd bin naughty!!
Been very very bloated and tummy so swoolen with trapped wind which I can't shift at all.. . .so painful! So that's why I felt I needed a wee pick me up!
Will definately make that one again.. . . Not every day tho!
How'd you folks get on today?? :))

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

Mmmm chocolate orange shake sounds nice, will have to give it a try. Hope your stomach feels better today - have a good day xx

Well so far so brilliant today! Mixed banana and strawberry shake for breakfast and for lunch a mocha choca whizz shake. .. . ..mmmmmmh!!

Realised why i was doubled in two with trapped wind yesterday .. . .i made the big mistake of having my breakfast shake far too late! Never again! Honestly i was in agony! Lesson well learned!!

So far I'm managing at least 3 ltrs of water each day and metal taste in my mouth definately here full blast and no hunger at all hopefully I'm in ketosis !!
Gonna have my last shake in a bit.
TTFN! :))

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Well so far so brilliant today! Mixed banana and strawberry shake for breakfast and for lunch a mocha choca whizz shake. .. . ..mmmmmmh!!

Realised why i was doubled in two with trapped wind yesterday .. . .i made the big mistake of having my breakfast shake far too late! Never again! Honestly i was in agony! Lesson well learned!!

So far I'm managing at least 3 ltrs of water each day and metal taste in my mouth definately here full blast and no hunger at all hopefully I'm in ketosis !!
Gonna have my last shake in a bit.
TTFN! :))

That's so good to hear YM!! You are my inspiration. :D

Trapped wind- I've had some of that today. Bloated like a hot air balloon. It hurts!! think my tum is getting a bit stuffy. Started taking some psyllium husk tabs today. No movements yet (sorry for tmi). It's gotta happen sometime right?

Hope you have a fabulous Friday and weekend xx

Hi Yumi, just dropping in to say hello, and hope you are doing well x

Well hello all you lovely ladies! Been a hectic day and just getting my bum to a seat now!

So today was another good good day shakes wise! I had an early brekkie and on time lunch and last one there at 8ish and thank all the diet fairies. . . . . No windy pains. . . .phew!! Oh and prob got thru about 3 liters of water today no bother at all.

Its terrific this diet. . .cos i can whiz my lunchtime shake in work ( which i have to set a reminder for cos im never hungry at all) and drink it really quick and get back to my patients! It terrific and so satisfying.
It even feels like i can concentrate and focus much better! My boss is reaping the benifits there eh!

Still stuck at same weight tho however that AINT getting me down cos I'm feeling my clothes so much looser and the folks in work are noticing my loosened uniform.
So for me. . . . .the scales are being hidden by my hubby to WI day next Tue.
I was starting the silly nonsense of waking up and my first thought was to take a quick jookie at the scales and hope with all my heart it was a pound less: -((
So I'm refocusing and scales are hidden!
Tomorrow morning i will RELAX and enjoy slipping into me very loose size 18 jeans. . . . .W'hoo!!

So hows you TT? Gosh you were up n about very early this morning. . . couldn't you sleep my little slimming buddy?

Hope everyone else doing brilliant too! And imagine that. . . . .another yumy mumy 2b has nicked my username. . . .I'll have to get me thinking cap on for a change eh? What ya think? :)))))

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Well hello all you lovely ladies! Been a hectic day and just getting my bum to a seat now!

So today was another good good day shakes wise! I had an early brekkie and on time lunch and last one there at 8ish and thank all the diet fairies. . . . . No windy pains. . . .phew!! Oh and prob got thru about 3 liters of water today no bother at all.

Its terrific this diet. . .cos i can whiz my lunchtime shake in work ( which i have to set a reminder for cos im never hungry at all) and drink it really quick and get back to my patients! It terrific and so satisfying.
It even feels like i can concentrate and focus much better! My boss is reaping the benifits there eh!

Still stuck at same weight tho however that AINT getting me down cos I'm feeling my clothes so much looser and the folks in work are noticing my loosened uniform.
So for me. . . . .the scales are being hidden by my hubby to WI day next Tue.
I was starting the silly nonsense of waking up and my first thought was to take a quick jookie at the scales and hope with all my heart it was a pound less: -((
So I'm refocusing and scales are hidden!
Tomorrow morning i will RELAX and enjoy slipping into me very loose size 18 jeans. . . . .W'hoo!!

So hows you TT? Gosh you were up n about very early this morning. . . couldn't you sleep my little slimming buddy?

Hope everyone else doing brilliant too! And imagine that. . . . .another yumy mumy 2b has nicked my username. . . .I'll have to get me thinking cap on for a change eh? What ya think? :)))))

Hello YM! So happy that you are doing well. Stay off the Scales. They are EVIL! You will see I'm sure! Loose fitting jeans will soon be too big jeans. ;)

I had to read the names twice. (3 times actually cause it didn't hit home right away) I thought you were playing a joke. Haha! :D

I'm good thanx hon, I work night shift some weeks, and this is one of them. Working all weekend (12 hr nights) so I'm all over the place. Work at night, sleep during day, then in a few days I go back to working days and sleeping nights.. I sleep terrible mostly anyway. TS still going strong. I'm no longer hungry or craving. It's like I don't need food anymore.

Have a great weekend x

Back