Total Solution Yumymumy2B TS Diary

Don't work too hard TT although night shifts are never easy at the best of times so WELL WELL DONE YOU for doing so Fab to date!! One serious pat on thy thinning back lol!!

No nite and sleep tight and enjoy the lovely TS weekend ahead Xx

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

Sun morning and I've picked on nuts and cheese for last few days yet again: -(((
Wi on Tue and honestly don't expect a loss!
Im not stupid - i'm very inteligent (well most of the time lol) and I know for a fact that it's the deficit of calories and drinking plenty of water to help break down the extra protein and absorbtion of nutrients in the liver and flush our kidneys thru that makes this plan work.... . .SO. . . . .with which part of my inteligent brain makes me think. . . . .oh I can have a Carb free snack and sure I'll be grand??? .. . . . .I'll tell you which part. . . It's the same messed up blinded part of my brain that told me I could eat crap high fat high calorific food often and stay at 10st forever!!
I aim to address this personal downfall/weakness as I proceed on my Exante journey and I promise myself to listen and challenge these powerful and unhealthy thoughts,
( which always seem to arrive when I'm feeling weak food wise ) and challenge and CHALLENGE til they loose their power over my hand to mouth activity!

This diary writing is honestly the most truthfull thing I've ever done and, as boring it may be for you all to read it ( for which I sincerely apologise) it very cathartic for me to do!
And I'm sticking to my promise of no more daily weigh ins!!
food luck everyone I . . . . . .oops I mean . . . . . .good luck everyone!! onward and wiser; -))))

Good morning DustQ (ta for your support - really helps . . TY) and QuirkyC, Katt and TT and you all !
Its Monday and we begin another week to slimtown eh?
Lets have a REALLY BRILL WEEK guys eh? You all up for it? . . . . .yes I mean EXANTE of course lol!! :))

Hi YM.

Don't fret about the snacks - I've been awful the last week, would put your cheese and nuts to shame! But am back with a vengeance today. We are doing so well, look at the percentage you've lost. Am defo up for a 100% exante week. Have a good day x

Hey Blobs! Great to hear from you and YES we'll give some wellie this week! So far all I've had is my strawberry shake for brekkie and almost 2 litter of water. . . . .I'm ironing all morning. . . .aaaahhhh! X

I've just finished my vanilla shake - yum! I am avoiding lesson planning by messing about on here...must get my backside into gear and get on with it. Am like a teenager have had all summer to do this but leave it til the last free day...nothing changes! Happy ironing xx

Hey Gals, nice to see everyone is about and buzzing today. YM I'm all for a good start again the week. My Weekend turned out good but I've been a bad bad girl. Just finished my nights so I'm going start afresh again tomorrow. Have a super day/week ladies. Let's get slimming!

Yay. . . .TT your back! Good to have you here today! Hope your well!
Yes 100% lets get at this TOGETHER! we're all strong independant people who CAN make the right choices for US!! . . . . . .Bring it on and dam you nibbles lol xx

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Yay. . . .TT your back! Good to have you here today! Hope your well!
Yes 100% lets get at this TOGETHER! we're all strong independant people who CAN make the right choices for US!! . . . . . .Bring it on and dam you nibbles lol xx

Indeed damn the nibbles!!! ;)

Ok its the Tues WI for me and another 1lb off (although it did glimmer a 2lb loss but averaged on 1lb) which is great I know - just hoping I can be truly happy with this as I so wanna get there. . . . .you know that place where the scales think I'm mostly made off feathers lol!!

I vow to NOT weigh every day this week ahead again cos it was starting to melt my brain!!
I shall get on with this and remain focused!
Ain't NOBODY gonna knock my door with a size 10 bod for me to wear except ME ME ME!! :))

Start WI 13.9 Current WI 12.10
(13lb loss so far! ) Tue 30/8/11

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Ok its the Tues WI for me and another 1lb off (although it did glimmer a 2lb loss but averaged on 1lb) which is great I know - just hoping I can be truly happy with this as I so wanna get there. . . . .you know that place where the scales think I'm mostly made off feathers lol!!

I vow to NOT weigh every day this week ahead again cos it was starting to melt my brain!!
I shall get on with this and remain focused!
Ain't NOBODY gonna knock my door with a size 10 bod for me to wear except ME ME ME!! :))

Start WI 13.9 Current WI 12.10
(13lb loss so far! ) Tue 30/8/11

Well done YM! Any loss is a good loss I say. I am ditching the scales this week in an attempt to regain some lost ground on my Saturday night binge. You on the other hand are my inspiration. I love the positive vibes you send my way. That size 10 figure of yours is a heartbeat away sister x good work! X :D

TIGGERTOES said:
Well done YM! Any loss is a good loss I say. I am ditching the scales this week in an attempt to regain some lost ground on my Saturday night binge. You on the other hand are my inspiration. I love the positive vibes you send my way. That size 10 figure of yours is a heartbeat away sister x good work! X :D

Soooo love you and all you say. . . .your just a wee pet yes. . . .a WEE (meaning small) pet as we say in Ireland lol Xx
Good luck to you to TT xx

Haha! :D 7 years ago I'd be thinking you wanna pee on my cat??? But now (been in UK for 7 yrs married to a Cockney Sparra for 3) I luckily know better haha! I'm off to get a Kidney Punch down my Gregory Peck Luv. ;) x

TIGGERTOES said:
Haha! :D 7 years ago I'd be thinking you wanna pee on my cat??? But now (been in UK for 7 yrs married to a Cockney Sparra for 3) I luckily know better haha! I'm off to get a Kidney Punch down my Gregory Peck Luv. ;) x

Now. . . .no need to swear at me lol!!! Xx

DustQueen said:
Lol well done on the loss YM2B x so glad you are doing so well :)

Awh thanks DQ. . . Thanks a lot pet. Its coming off real slow now. . . . Unfortunately!! But better off than on I guess! :))

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Awh thanks DQ. . . Thanks a lot pet. Its coming off real slow now. . . . Unfortunately!! But better off than on I guess! :))

Always better off :) you just need to remember that however fast it comes off is the fastest it is going to come off by any method :) you are doing the best you can and it is working :)

Back