Total Solution Yumymumy2B TS Diary

Congrats...you're heading in the right direction xx

Its Wed and another TS almost done.
All going great yet still no major losses. . . .might be bit of fluid retention me thinks??

note to self : DONT GET BORED!!! KEEP GOING with this girl!

Heading to garage in a bit for a run on treadmill. . . .see if that'll help? Knowing my luck I'll end up gaining muscle in me thighs. . ..that'll really help the WI lol!! :)))

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

Well folks its week 4 day 4 for me. All going good and sticking to TS with virtually no bother and drinking plenty of water! And no nut nibbling! Yay! :)))

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Well folks its week 4 day 4 for me. All going good and sticking to TS with virtually no bother and drinking plenty of water! And no nut nibbling! Yay! :)))

Fantastic :D

Whooot! Doing good YM! :D

Hey honey pie, how you getting on? You been very quiet. Hope alls well on your side. TT x

Hey good morning petal.
Sorry bin quieter this week - our little ones started back to school this week and its bin hectic but in a good way! School run done just now Tigger and just making a choca mocha for brekkie!

WI this morning and down to 12.9 so that's a full stone off yay!! Scales sat more on 12. 8 but I'm gonna count it as 12. 9 cos it'll maybe stick on 12. 7 next tue . . . . .see my logic pal?? Lol. Also bin on treadmill last 3 evenings for 1 hour and burning at least 250 kcals each time. Everytime I exercise I always seem to hit weight plateaus!!

Doing great still and really living and loving the Exante experience and touching base with all my fellow minimins daily really helps me stay focused!
Love the way it takes all the worry and calorie counting out of my nourishment intake! I have been picking little bits but only little ones of chicken or nibbles at cheese etc but just shows how much slower it takes to come off doing that!!
In saying that NOT ONE piece of bread or chips or chocolate (my 3 vices for sure!!) has passed my lips in 5 wks - that alone feels like a huge achievement for me honest it does!

But anyway enough of my ramblings. . . .HOW ARE YOU YOU YOU doin TT? Bet your all organised for the most beautiful place that is South Africa! I'm sooo jealous cos I've always wanted to go there !! And i will someday!
Hows your scrummy hubby or as you say OH (what's that stand for anyway or am I a doohhh? Lol) and is work going ok for you pet?
Love n giggles n hugs YM2B xxxx :)))

Hey YM, Wow! Loads of positive from you! Gratz with the stone gone honey! Thats fantastic. You are doing so well and as I always say my inspiration. Good girl for staying away from the chocs and the carbos, they are like the crack of the food world! We use to be food crack ho's ha ha!

Glad you are still going strong, it must be hard fighting the good fight when you have such temptations around you when cooking and catering for the little ones.

My OH (Other half or snugglepuff) is doing well indeed, he to has jumped on the bandwagon and he is doing really well. (He doesn't do shakes and bars but he has just started to cut down in general) He will be left to his own devices these 4 weeks, I am leaving him in charge of the cat (or the other way around) and he has been given his duties. I just hope I don't return to a pile of bones because I have a feeling he will eat nought but shreddies and crumpets when I am away.

I have been doing well, taking the diet at a easy pace, been sticking to WS and also been staying away from the bad stuff, but I to have had a few blibs here and there. But the weight has stayed off and I am still losing.

I am off now, going to stretch my last day to the max by shopping, packing, prepping for my flight tomorrow night.

See you back in 4 weeks time, and you keep on going strong sista!

OAO
TT xxx

Last edited:
Had a great day today! 2 shakes and 3 litres down - having last shake now and wee cuppa black tea with hubby bit later!
Wore a blouse today at work which is 2 sizes smaller than my normal one!!! Yay!! :))

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Had a great day today! 2 shakes and 3 litres down - having last shake now and wee cuppa black tea with hubby bit later!
Wore a blouse today at work which is 2 sizes smaller than my normal one!!! Yay!! :))

Fantastic hun you are doing great x keep it up x

Well its WI Tuesday again and I've lost another 1lb current weight
12. 8lb!! Bit surprised cos it rested on 12. 7 for ages and i did an average WI so it ended up 12. 8!

I've been 100% all week and 2 parties over last wkend and not a morcel passed my lips and no wine either.???? Ah well wont stop me . . . .and it wont dishearten me either!! A pound off is a pound off and that's bloody brilliant in my book!

Overall weight loss to date is 15lb and i definitely feel the better for it!! Onward ever onward!! Xx love and hugs to all of you out there innyhis plan! Xx

Was at a wedding yesterday and still did TS.. . .and nobody sussed me at all!! Yay and I danced my feet off too!
It's sat today and we had a busy day with kids and running to swimming gymnastics and 2 birthday parties! Kids are wiped! So hubby bathed them while I did 1.5hrs on treadmill! Always dread the thought but feel so good when I finish!
Better be a good weigh in this Tues! Hope everyone else doing great to!
: -)

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Was at a wedding yesterday and still did TS.. . .and nobody sussed me at all!! Yay and I danced my feet off too!
It's sat today and we had a busy day with kids and running to swimming gymnastics and 2 birthday parties! Kids are wiped! So hubby bathed them while I did 1.5hrs on treadmill! Always dread the thought but feel so good when I finish!
Better be a good weigh in this Tues! Hope everyone else doing great to!
: -)

Wow yumy you put the rest of us to shame :) fantastic!

Awh your really awful kind pet!! I don't have a quarter of the challenges you have going on at the mo Carly and yet you continue to do so so well!! I award you a big positive pat on your thinning back lol!! Chin up petal all good things come to those who deserve them!!! .. . . .that's my wee twist on the old quote!! Xx

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Awh your really awful kind pet!! I don't have a quarter of the challenges you have going on at the mo Carly and yet you continue to do so so well!! I award you a big positive pat on your thinning back lol!! Chin up petal all good things come to those who deserve them!!! .. . . .that's my wee twist on the old quote!! Xx

Thanks yumy that's a lovely thing to say :)
I guess sometimes it's hard to convince yourself you are doing well (I know I find it very hard) it's really nice to hear someone else thinks you are doing ok :) guess I just expect too much from myself x

Think it's always a lot easier to beat ourselves up rather than to compliment . . . . .? Guess that's just the nice quality in us wanting to strive further for better things and if you're anything like me when anyone pays us a compliment I always avoid or brush aside??? Just ain't me to retort. . . .yeah thanks I know ain't I marvellous!!! Well you definitely are Carly!! Especially in the face of all the adversity you have chucked at you currently xx

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Think it's always a lot easier to beat ourselves up rather than to compliment . . . . .? Guess that's just the nice quality in us wanting to strive further for better things and if you're anything like me when anyone pays us a compliment I always avoid or brush aside??? Just ain't me to retort. . . .yeah thanks I know ain't I marvellous!!! Well you definitely are Carly!! Especially in the face of all the adversity you have chucked at you currently xx

Yeah we're both doing pretty fantastic I think ;) thanks Hun x

Back