Total Solution Yumymumy2B TS Diary

Phew!! I? Think I'm cracking up folks. . .. .got the little ones out to school this morning came home had my mocha vanilla shake and wait for it. . . . . .drank it and 2 litres of water whilst speed walking on garage treadmill watching this morning fer 2 hours .. . . . .don't faint but I loved it!!! Mind you had to jump of here n there to pee!!! I feel good dina dina dina duh. .....I knew that I would dina dina dina duh!!!!! :))

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Phew!! I? Think I'm cracking up folks. . .. .got the little ones out to school this morning came home had my mocha vanilla shake and wait for it. . . . . .drank it and 2 litres of water whilst speed walking on garage treadmill watching this morning fer 2 hours .. . . . .don't faint but I loved it!!! Mind you had to jump of here n there to pee!!! I feel good dina dina dina duh. .....I knew that I would dina dina dina duh!!!!! :))

Lmao go yumy!!! You really are kicking butt ;) well done Hun wish I had your energy you nut :)

Ta petal!! 2 nurofen are wonder drugs lol. . . . .me wee legs aren't speaking to me now. . . . .they're refusing to get up lol xxx cheers darlin xx

:-( stayed exactly same at Wi this morning - only thing could be is fluid retention cos I've been 100% whole time!! Ah well that's kids dropped at school off to treadmill again. . . . . .ain't giving this up - o strange cos I feel so much thinner! :-\

YUMYMUMY2B said:
:-( stayed exactly same at Wi this morning - only thing could be is fluid retention cos I've been 100% whole time!! Ah well that's kids dropped at school off to treadmill again. . . . . .ain't giving this up - o strange cos I feel so much thinner! :-\

I find the weeks when I drop loads of inches my scales stall :)

Well done yummy ur doing ace babe and ts at a wedding wow ur fab darling keep it going x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

precious said:
Well done yummy ur doing ace babe and ts at a wedding wow ur fab darling keep it going x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awh bless your heart precious thanks for that..... Xx how you doin? X

DustQueen said:
I find the weeks when I drop loads of inches my scales stall :)

Well thank heavens for that. . . . .ain't I'm not alone in this one then Carly!
How's u today little one? And your pal?? Getting thru OK? X

Tues WI this morning and the piggin scales haven't moved Grrrrrr and double Grrrrrr.!! I'm so cross but I did have the TOTM FROM HELL last week and into this - lasted for 6 full days and that's definitely not normal for me!

Anyway I do think I'll go back to TS cos I don't think.. ...no. . .i know... .I'm not being strict enough on this WS. . . . I really am an all or nothing girl !!
Definitely doing great with the water I'm still drinking at least 3 -4 each day! and treadmill still goin good I'm doing a 2 hour speed walk twice a week and an hour walk 3 days a week plus running mental after my two very active little children!!
I really don't wanna loose sight of my goal but this Wi today had been total pants: -(((((((

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Tues WI this morning and the piggin scales haven't moved Grrrrrr and double Grrrrrr.!! I'm so cross but I did have the TOTM FROM HELL last week and into this - lasted for 6 full days and that's definitely not normal for me!

Anyway I do think I'll go back to TS cos I don't think.. ...no. . .i know... .I'm not being strict enough on this WS. . . . I really am an all or nothing girl !!
Definitely doing great with the water I'm still drinking at least 3 -4 each day! and treadmill still goin good I'm doing a 2 hour speed walk twice a week and an hour walk 3 days a week plus running mental after my two very active little children!!
I really don't wanna loose sight of my goal but this Wi today had been total pants: -(((((((

Hey Yum
Have you measured because with that exercise you could well be building muscle which would explain the stall x

DustQueen said:
Hey Yum
Have you measured because with that exercise you could well be building muscle which would explain the stall x

D'ya know what dusty I measured myself yesterday and I know I've lost inches which is brilliant cos I've gone down 2 sizes in my work uniform but that fizzy feeling i had at my weekly WI has somewhat disappeared, and I so want it back!

Also there's a lady in work who is just waiting on me to fall at the first hurdle cos she is a WW girl through and through and every time I pass on food and have a shake for lunch she always makes a negative comment! Im a bit intrigued as to why my weight loss is so interesting to her considering she's the only one to fail to pass a comment on my improved look! It's like it sticks in her throat and will never come out! Where I'd be the first to say how well a person is doing! Positive comments are worth so much but I have my family and pals and you of course lol!! Ty

For a little while it felt like I was melting away and it felt so nice to be closer to a healthier me!! Hope I'm making sense pet Xx ty for your support. . . .it's very appreciated! Xx

Last edited:
YUMYMUMY2B said:
D'ya know what dusty I measured myself yesterday and I know I've lost inches which is brilliant cos I've gone down 2 sizes in my work uniform but that fizzy feeling i had at my weekly WI has somewhat disappeared, and I so want it back!

Also there's a lady in work who is just waiting on me to fall at the first hurdle cos she is a WW girl through and through and every time I pass on food and have a shake for lunch she always makes a negative comment! Im a bit intrigued as to why my weight loss is so interesting to her considering she's the only one to fail to pass a comment on my improved look! It's like it sticks in her throat and will never come out! Where I'd be the first to say how well a person is doing! Positive comments are worth so much but I have my family and pals and you of course lol!! Ty

For a little while it felt like I was melting away and it felt so nice to be closer to a healthier me!! Hope I'm making sense pet Xx ty for your support. . . .it's very appreciated! Xx

Aww wow 2 sizes that's great :D that really is fantastic :) yeah I know what you mean its the problem with dieting it's always judged by lbs lost :S
I hate people like that, pure jealousy, I expect she wouldn't have the willpower to do meal replacement I know my friend who's on WW (and has been for years and still at more or less her heaviest weight) keeps telling me I should do it, keep telling her I tried it and put on weight (darn polycystic ovaries)
You are very welcome hun I really appreciate your support :)

Monday morning, girls dropped at school, back home now and just had banana shake and 1 litre water down so far.
Housework next then hitting treadmill for speed walk and I've been managing a short run for 2-3 mins per every 15mins session.
So far so good but by Jingo I'm hot hot hot when I'm done!
WI tomorrow morning and I really hope scales have moved cos they've been stuck for nearly 2 weeks now!
Will update tomorrow - good luck one & all too!

Right. . . . .only 1lb off???? What the heck?? After all my treadmilling ?? It flickered over 12.4 but rested eventually on 12.5 :( .
Poo!!!

Got hubby to take photos and I wore same things as in my starting photo and it definitely was very positive. . . . .such a difference in those pics. . . .and no you ain't seeing them.. . . Yet lol!!! So off I go to see my new best friend. . . .treadmill! Bye for now x

Yes Carly I am keeping track of them as in. . . . I wrote them down only 2 weeks ago lol!! But I do rem my waist size from Jan Feb this year which was when I was probably at my biggest all 13.st9lbs of me!! my hubby really notices now tho which is brilliant cos he's a sweetheart and has never said anything negative about my battle with the bulge and KFC zingers lol!! Thank you Carly hope you had a better day. . . .its Wednesday already tomorrow. . .back to work for me. . .well the paid job that is ha ha!! Xx

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Yes Carly I am keeping track of them as in. . . . I wrote them down only 2 weeks ago lol!! But I do rem my waist size from Jan Feb this year which was when I was probably at my biggest all 13.st9lbs of me!! my hubby really notices now tho which is brilliant cos he's a sweetheart and has never said anything negative about my battle with the bulge and KFC zingers lol!! Thank you Carly hope you had a better day. . . .its Wednesday already tomorrow. . .back to work for me. . .well the paid job that is ha ha!! Xx

Lol yeah I didn't take my measurements when I started used the excuse of no tape but really just didn't want to know :)
Oh bless him glad you've got a good 'un ;)
Mmmm zinger mmmmmmm

DustQueen said:
Lol yeah I didn't take my measurements when I started used the excuse of no tape but really just didn't want to know :)
Oh bless him glad you've got a good 'un ;)
Mmmm zinger mmmmmmm

I know. . . .I know. . . .let's just imagine the zinger we just ordered arrived.. . ....covered in dead worms and maggots?? Still fancy one lol?? X

YUMYMUMY2B said:
I know. . . .I know. . . .let's just imagine the zinger we just ordered arrived.. . ....covered in dead worms and maggots?? Still fancy one lol?? X

Would you judge me if I said yes ;)

Back