Total Solution Yumymumy2B TS Diary

DustQueen said:
Would you judge me if I said yes ;)

A girl after me own heart lol!!! Hee hee. . . .what are we like eh!! X

Tue WI and. . . . .wait for it........ 2lbs off. Whoopdeedoodee!! So pleased with that!! Current weight 12.3 and total of 20lbs lost in 11weeks ! :)))))

Well done!!!! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tue WI and. . . . .wait for it........ 2lbs off. Whoopdeedoodee!! So pleased with that!! Current weight 12.3 and total of 20lbs lost in 11weeks ! :)))))

Well done on your loss :)

Well done you...can't wait to be in the 12's....haven't seen that for a few years...keep going..as some one in their firsr week it's lovely to read success like yours.
Love Clare xx

Peace Dove said:
Well done you...can't wait to be in the 12's....haven't seen that for a few years...keep going..as some one in their firsr week it's lovely to read success like yours.
Love Clare xx

Awh Claire thank you for that lovely comment! You can do this with me pet - Exante is the best gift i could ever have given myself and you will feel the same too! Stay strong and we'll all do this together!! Xx good luck Claire and keep posting Xx

DustQueen said:
Hey Yumy how's it going? X

Sorry Carly only getting a chance to touch base at minimins now it's been a hectic week work school and home wise!! Still it keeps me active and outta mischief eh!! Doin great although this is my bad week in the month of ladytown lol so not expecting huge losses on Tue.
It's funny how you loose all sense of your any logic at this totm. I was very weak yesterday at work and had a handful of pickled onion crips. . . . .Carly I don't even like the bloomin things?? Just as well it wasn't bournville chocolate or a zinger Burger or I'd have bitten her hand off!! Still other than that no blips and plenty of water every day x
I've caught up with your diary and your doing Fab - know your heads still muddled but it's probably all the wedding excitement!! Your amazing and a true real person who keeps us all in check here at minimins!! Enjoy the pub lunch today xxx

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Sorry Carly only getting a chance to touch base at minimins now it's been a hectic week work school and home wise!! Still it keeps me active and outta mischief eh!! Doin great although this is my bad week in the month of ladytown lol so not expecting huge losses on Tue.
It's funny how you loose all sense of your any logic at this totm. I was very weak yesterday at work and had a handful of pickled onion crips. . . . .Carly I don't even like the bloomin things?? Just as well it wasn't bournville chocolate or a zinger Burger or I'd have bitten her hand off!! Still other than that no blips and plenty of water every day x
I've caught up with your diary and your doing Fab - know your heads still muddled but it's probably all the wedding excitement!! Your amazing and a true real person who keeps us all in check here at minimins!! Enjoy the pub lunch today xxx

Thanks sweetie :) yeah damn totm here too, like we didn't have enough to contend with :) x how's it going now? Any more nibbles? X

DustQueen said:
Thanks sweetie :) yeah damn totm here too, like we didn't have enough to contend with :) x how's it going now? Any more nibbles? X

Not a nibble in sight and we had kids at haloween party and I pushed the boat out and had a coffee synthesis fireworks display yeeehaa!!! Kids off mid term this wk so yumy must not nibble!!!! You have a great week pet I'll check in again for my Tue weigh in Xx

Back