yuuuukkkkkkkkk!

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
well thought i cud get used to these ultraslim shakes but boy they are rank :jelous: i cant force myself to drink them gonna return the unopened box i have to tesco.. instead im gonna make myself smoothies with yoghurt and fruit.. thought i cud get used to shakes but i cant :yuk:

god why cant they make them nice!lol aw well yoghurt and fruit is much nicer and lower in points too:D

anyone any ideas how to speed up weight loss to shift an extra few pounds?xx

If i had the money I'd definitely try that alli stuff. For every 2lbs you lose on your own you'll lose another lb with alli according to advertising. Today I'm starting to take acai extract and ginseng extract. Also drinking lots of green tea. All are supposed to help.... cant hurt i suppose.

If i had the money I'd definitely try that alli stuff. For every 2lbs you lose on your own you'll lose another lb with alli according to advertising..

So the adverts say!! Dont waste your money on them. Stick to following WW properly, there are no shortcuts or fast fixes just ways to make you part with your cash

I got Xenical through my doctor which is the prescription version and twice the dosage and it made not a jot of difference

I dont think i will to be honest as i dont really believe in slimming pills im sure that stickin to my WW propoints will help shift the weight and i can still enjoy the things i like :D

I also had Xenical. I have lost more in 2 weeks on WW than I did a month in Xenical. WW is much better with a wider choice of foods. Xenical is very restricted. If you have a special occasion coming up you need to stop taking them a good 4 days before hand as its still in your system. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Back