Zaggora pants - any good?

pomegranates

Hi there.

Saw an advert on here for Zaggora pants and they look extremely interesting. Was wondering if anyone had purchased and had any success with these as I'd quite like to order a pair, but they're quite expensive!

I know the ones you mean. I haven't tried them personally as I feel exactly the same.. bit expensive.
They do have a Facebook page though and regularly have giveaways for pairs on there, but also obviously people who have gone out and bought them will have posted on there so that might help you make a decision

Hi there!
yeah, I found the FB page after posting and bought myself a pair! They are expensive, but I'm up for giving them a try :)

Will do, they arrive at the end of the week :)

They're basically leggings of a sort, made of a special fabric. Once you exercise, they work by keeping your temperature up, which should keep your metabolism raised. So for an hour or so after exercise when the fat burning happens, you ought to lose double the fat than without.
They've been tested at two British uni's and seem to be positively reviewed pretty much everywhere, so thought I would check them out. They are expensive, but I'm up for anything to help me get back into shape if it works.

I'll post back once I've tried them out for a week or three and let you know :)

Trust me I'm skint too... but I'm also DESPERATE. I'll just make cutbacks elsewhere.
I think the whole point of them is to wear them whilst exercising and then for an hour afterwards. I don't think they work if you're just doing normal every day activity...
Suppose I could try it out though :)

Hahaaa!
Gimme a few weeks. Remind me if I don't repost! :)

Hahaaa! But EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

It varies as there are a few types ranging from full length leggings to capris to shorts. Between £40 to £70 I think... Of you go to their FB page, you can get a discount code :)

Back