Zebra Diary...

LardyZebra

Getting lewdwith the food
First day out of the way, about to retire for the evening:happy036:

Aside from the initial shock of finding out that I was over 14stone, today's been fine. The flapjacks have been a bit of a low point, but am hoping these are an acquired taste. :sigh: Felt a bit lightheaded a while ago, but this has now passed....

This seems do-able (although currently sat upstairs to avoid lovely chip aromas from a takeaway)!

Just out of interest, how long would it typically take to get into ketosis? Or is that a 'how long is a piece of string' type question?

Ummm I think it took me about 3-4 days. But then Ic ould fall out of it really easy.

Hi ya, i remember when i did LT last yr and bread was also my craving, hot toast with butter, I craved carbs so badly! But don't give in because you know what it won't taste as good as you think it will and the guilt after... not worth it!
Also i used to dream every night that i had eaten and i hated my self for doing it but then i would wake up and be so happy that it wasn't real. The dreams haven't started yet this time but i'm sure they will, so funny! Keep it up we can do it!!

I know...just had to watch my boyfriend eating a cheese sarnie with chips! Nightmare!

Ohhh that sounds so good!!:drool:
The eating, not the watching obviously!:D

Glad you are in ketosis....as this is when the fun begins and the weight starts to melt...hahaha ;-)

When I was last on LT I too used to dream about food and thought I had eaten it, and yes, the best feeling in the world is waking up realising it is a dream and then feeling the skinnier body!!! HEAVEN!!!!!!!

I found also that I cook more when on LT!!!!

Good luck and hope the day to WI is short!!

Wish I could remember my dreams!!

I found that weigh in day came round really quickly and I got quite excited each week :D. I'm getting inspired again from reading all these new starter stories and cannot wait to start again on the 4th Jan :)

I found that weigh in day came round really quickly and I got quite excited each week :D. I'm getting inspired again from reading all these new starter stories and cannot wait to start again on the 4th Jan :)

Yeah me too, but I hate when the pharmacy scales weight me more than the home ones!

Yeah me too, but I hate when the pharmacy scales weight me more than the home ones!

Always!! i weigh more on theirs but only a pound or so, still bugs me!:confused:

yeh i had a dream the other night that i had a chocolate bar an came out of ketosis an got really upset about it. how strange!!

Does anyone else find themselves getting ridiculously angry over small things, due to the hunger and seeing other people eating chips?

Other than that, all good on Day 5!

LOL oh yes! I always get more snappy for 1st couple of weeks. I get angry when people tell me they are going out for a meal or tell me what they had or are having for dinner!:mad:
What are you telling me for? i don't wanna know, funnily enough!!:confused:

Had did you not kill him? :mad:
Is he supportive of you going on the diet? I know we can't expect people not to eat what they want just because we are on this diet but a little understanding would be good. My mum asked me to go to chip shop and get her some chips!!?? I asked her if she was crazy! lol
You want chips you go get them and don't expect me to stick around watching you eat them. Some people, tut tut, :D

Back