Step2 810kcal Zenlads diary - just started cambridge!!

Yep im the same, fell off big style this weekend and I have mouth ulcers too how weird!

Ive been back on the diet today 100% and im bloated and have stomach cramps!

Too be honest though, I throughly enjoyed the weekend!

Had to put Cambridge on hold as with all the india weddings was too difficult to keep up with plan properly and became ill. Gonna get back onto it after all the weddings are over.
How is everyone getting on??

Ye I find it hard to have a social life... To be honest I don't really have one anymore since starting in April. I've been out a couple of times just drinking soda water which was hard watching everyone else getting pissed lol! We do quite a lot of dinners out with the girls still but I just have my soda water and the food doesn't bother me too much... Could quite happily eat it but keep saying to myself it'll all be worth it by Xmas! I don't know where this will power has come from, think its the cash we pay each week that keeps me focused! I'm not paying £45 to be told I've lost 1lb lol! I've never stuck to any diet like I have this one, my bmi has dropped now so gone on sole source! Week 14 and 5 stone off! Only another 6 stone to go!xx

Back