Zero noodles

Naturally_Stush

Hey everyone, I purchased a couple of bags from Wing Yip and their quite nice.
How do y'all have yours?
Have you noticed any effect on losses? X

I've just ordered a groupon voucher for 25 packs of slim noodles (same thing as zero noodles - I think anyway!) for £24.99 + £6 p&p. Worth a look if you're planning to get lots as I haven't been able to find them for below £2 a pack anywhere else!

Yep sharitaki noodles, I just get them from the chinese grocery store! £1.60 a pack I really like them. Very filling!

I got the groupon offer too! Can't wait to get them, will be nice to have a more substantial meal for a change :) I was going to have a month off over Christmas, so I might use these packs then to keep my meals low calorie... And just do protein and veg! Can't believe I will have done 12 weeks on 17th December! X

Hi all,

I literally love these noodles! I'm just looking online now for the miracle rice ones too - zero net carbs also and 5 calories per serving! Will be awesome with chilli and curry sachets I think!!

X

I saw these in a chinese supermarket ages ago, must try them! im back on the wagon today and planning japanese fish for tea with shredded white cabbage, those noodles would finish the dish off!
I might also try and feed them to the OH see if he notices..

Aww I can't eat these they are too slimy and chewy!! I've got about 18 packets too, I'm debating selling them on eBay as I just can't stomach them!

where abouts are you?

Hey abcdebony - you should try boiling them for longer :) the longer you boil them for the less slimy and more noodle-like they become! I boil mine for a good ten minutes if not more... x

Really? I've not been boiling them for very long that might be worth a shot. Do they ever go like normal noodle consistency?

if you pop them on ebay, let us know!

I've found that they boiling for about 10 mins min makes them taste quite a lot like normal noodles as they firm them up a lot. It definitely loses the slime too. Give it a go - I read somewhere that you can't overcook them so just boil away until you think they look edible!!!

Bananas - haha! me neither! As long as it hasn't got meat/fish in I will eat anything! Also, they're so filling and bulk out the sachets so much for so little calories and carbs that I think they's have to be pretty grim for me not to eat them!!!

X

X

I'll give boiling them up a try tomorrow and if I still can't manage them ill pop then on eBay and let you all know as I know some places are charging a fortune!!!

Not sure what I thought of these, I had my first pack tonight, yes they filled me up but I thought they were quite crunchy, like biting worms ( not that Iv'e eaten worms). Should I boil them longer. Hae some rice and pasta version on route too, looking forward to the rice, going to have curry!

I rinse mine in boiling water and chuck in wok with meat, veg and spices. Tastes very good too x I'd never boil them as they're already very soft x

Back