zero point products

Sam

Banned
I have been doing weight watchers for about one and a half week. I really like this way to lose weight and I have already lost 1,5kilos. I got all my information from this forum and from some pages in the internet. I read that coffee for example has zero points. Are thereany other products which are "free" too?

Hi hun

Drinks wise ... diet coke .. pepsi max .. sugar free squash and of course water! are all free.

veg .. (except potatoes) tomatoes, lettuce, mushrooms, garlic, cucumber is all free. Fruits have points so beware and remember to count them.

Im sure someone else will be able to add to the list!

xx

Here are some that are zero:

Mushrooms, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, aubergine, corgette, onions (pickled too), garlic, marrow, butternut squash, beansprouts, beetroot (pickled too), cauliflower, cabbage, sugar free jelly, rhubarb, leek, stock cubes, spring onions, turnip, water chestnuts, marmite (1 tsp), herbs/spices, mustard including grainy.

If you need any more help with points, let me know. I have the book and the calculator even though I don't do WW any more!

Good luck, and well done so far!

Thanks you so much for the list with products which don't have any points. I am printing it out in a minute. I didn't know that there are so many of these products. I got used to eat fresh veggies and so it won't be too difficult for me to eat lots of veggies and to save a few points from time to time. So it is really true that I can at as many of these products as I want, isn't it? It sounds a little strange for me, because even these products contain calories. Or is it written down that you shouldn't eat more than a special amount?

Unfortunately I haven't noticed anything about the soup yet. But that is a good idea. I should try making a soup out of zero point products as well. Anyways this diet is so strange. It is working, but I really don't know why. You may have for example a soup for lunch and then even a piece of cake in the afternoon and you still have some points left! It is just great!

Could i get a few ideas for dips from the veggies i like roated carrots and butternut sqaush and dips in the eveing but i have a favourire but its 1.5 points :sigh:

Back