Zero point soup!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by Jem292, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Jem292

Jem292 Full Member

Just made two lots of my 'free soup' ready for the next two days! Now it's made I'll have to have it, I never look forward to it but usually enjoy it when I eat it! Oh the things we do!!!
    If anyone has any suggestions for no point soup I'd be very grateful.
    I've just made butternut squash, red pepper and onion soup :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mets

Mets Gold Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I usually get one of those stew packs you can get and whack it all in a pan with some veggie stock. Works a treat and really simple. In fact, I'm going to make some tomorrow!
  4. Tonic

Tonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Jem, how do you make you butternut squash one?

I normally make a chunky mexican veg soup... Recipe is:

1 onion, diced
    1 large courgette, cubed
    1 small pack sugar snap peas, cut into bitesized pieces
    1 red or green pepper diced
    2 red or green chillis, de-seeded and chopped
    1 clove garlic, crushed
    1 pint veg stock
    1 tin chopped tomatoes
    1 teaspoon cumin
    1 teaspoon oregano
    1 lime

Bung it all in a pan together, except for the lime, cook for about 15 mins or until vege's are at a texture you like, squeeze in the lime juice and serve! The above makes up about 4-5 portions of soup and it can be frozen. Very filling, especially if you toast a tortilla wrap and serve that with it.
  5. Skinny Doll

Skinny Doll Banned

Weight Watchers
    Roast the squash first and the peppers with a little balsamic vinegar and spray oil ... Makes a nice change :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.