Zero ProPoint Jam

I had a slice of toast with jam before I went to bed (late) last night!
It set perfectly. Lots of strawberry bits.
It's great! Will be trying raspberry next.
I wouldn't have wasted pp on jam. I'd have just done without!

Thank you!! xx

Jam turned out lovely. Added a wee bit of sweetner to the strawberries after I'd blitzed them but before I added the jelly. No bits in mine but still gorgeous.

Aww that's great.. Pity mine didn't!! :( Will do it again over the weekend..
I've the same thoughts about wasting PP's on jam.. I'd do without..
But now we 0pp jam its all good :D

TIP: For 3 Tesco Dutch Crackerbread its only 1pp.. Add PP free jam.. You got yerself a luvly sweet snack to have with a cuppa and its only 1pp!! Or add a banana and its just as nice.. Or add both.. (never tried that.. Is it sick that I think it'd be nice???????)

Oh BTW, I didn't use the full pint of water. I used a half pint of boiling water at the start and then a bit of cold water.

Very funny Frances, I'm in stitches laughing at the runny jam... The devil's in the detail somewhere!

Just wondering...what JELLY are you using that's 0PP? I might even be tempted to give it a go with the kids...they love jam

Last edited:
This sounds yummy ! Like most people would never waste points on jam but this sounds ideal, although im a disaster in the kitchen ! hope to give it a go soon.

Very funny Frances, I'm in stitches laughing at the runny jam... The devil's in the detail somewhere!

Just wondering...what JELLY are you using that's 0PP? I might even be tempted to give it a go with the kids...they love jam

Hey... Its one ya make yerself.. Easy peasy (for everyone else it seems lol)
Ya just get a bag of frozen fruit, heat it on a low heat for a few mins, til the fruits gone soft. Then mash it for chunky jam, or blend it for smooth.. And leave to cool
Then get the sugar free sachets of jelly. make it up (see comments for how to do that coz making it per the instructions isn't working for me lol!! then add the fruit, jar it up. and leave to set..
I would recommend adding some canderel to raspberries if der yer chosen fruit as it was VERY bitter!! Still leaves it 0 pp's!!

Brilliant Frances, I'll visit Tesco later and see if I can locate Sugar FREE jelly.

Hope this weather picks up, or we'll be spending the Bank Holiday making jelly & throwing it at each other suffering from Cabin Fever. :eek::eek::eek:

The warm weather makes such a difference... Enjoy your Bank Holiday ;)

Yea make sure its the sachets ya get.. Apparently the block's aren't 0pp... Found that out the hard way too!!! God I do make things difficult for myself..

Aw is Wicklow not nice today?? My bro lives there.. Always bragging about the lovely weather...
Good luck with the jam making :D x

Hi Frances, never got to Tesco, I might make it to-morrow. The weather picked up, I went for a hike for two hours with the dogs.

Enjoy your Bank Holiday,

Conor

Well done on the hike.. Am doing the Mini Marathon tomoro... So really should be getting sleep but typically I am wide awake!!! So have Tuesday off too to recover.. Hopefully I get to the finish line without the aid of an ambulance lol... Enjoy the rest of the your weekend. :D

Frances good luck with the mini marathon!!

Wow, mini-marathon, you ladies are putting me to shame... That's it, I'm out to the garden to earn some activity points.

Best of luck to-day Frances, bring loads of water, it looks like a hot one...

You'll ACE IT!!!

Thanks Leanne n Celtic Tiger.. Need all the luck I can get ha ha..
Yea scorcher of a day.. Have me factor on and water cooling.. Mini pack lunches of pineapple to keep blood sugars up and hunger at bay.. Think am prepared :D If ya dont hear from me again.. its coz I died half way round.. haha

Good luck today Frances!! xx

Where do we send the pot of WW jam to revive you Frances??? :rolleyes:

Hope you gave it a SERIOUS lash in the Submarine to-night...:flirt2:

Well done,

Conor

Back