Zest for Life

How do you join the team still trying to work out this site as too getting avatars etc I know you have to get too 20 posts but im sure I have left that many will just wait and see Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So day 3 is getting harder, I'm hungry now:(

Lol, I wish I could! It will be worth it !
Day 3 sucks!

Can I join the day 3 sucks club!! Time seems to be going soooo slowly!!

therealbbe said:
Please can I join!?? Xxx

Lol :) it's nearly over then it'll be day 4 sucks too !

Zest for Life said:
Lol :) it's nearly over then it'll be day 4 sucks too !

Hahahahaha I on day 6 and it doesn't suck whoohooooo!!!

Rkmriddell said:
Wonder how many of us will be in bed by like half eight tonight haha x

I know, I've never wanted time to go so fast. It's a long time since I've got to day 3 x

Keep going ladies first 4 days are not nice being day 4 my worst (hate to tell you that) but day 5 for me today and feel fantastic in mind and soul had so much energy and feeling really good about everything distract your minds and keep up with the water your all doing great Jo x

I'm out tonight at Chinese circus so hopefully that will distract me from my gnawing stomach!! So only got to last til 7.30pm before distraction takes over.

Omg did you say day 4 is worse ???? Aagh!!! I CAN do it, I can, I can - repeat all day!!

You might of have your bad day today and feel fine tomorrow hun just depends when ketosis kicks in but I'm a different person from yesterday to today no hunger no tiredness nothing been great never felt this great when was eating all those bad takeaways!!!! Jo x

Zest for Life said:
I know, I've never wanted time to go so fast. It's a long time since I've got to day 3 x

You're in it to the end this time!!! We all are xxx

Day 4 is worse?! What's that?! I've never found cd this hard before, maybe cos I give in or cheat.
But this time I can't! :(

Zest for Life said:
Day 4 is worse?! What's that?! I've never found cd this hard before, maybe cos I give in or cheat.
But this time I can't! :(

Home straight Hun. Stay with it x

Back