Zest for Life

therealbbe said:
Hello huni how are you feeling this morning xxx

Morning :) feel ok (ish) nothing can be as hard as yesterday! I really struggled. Hope today is better.
How you doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Morning :) feel ok (ish) nothing can be as hard as yesterday! I really struggled. Hope today is better.
How you doing?

Yeah I good thank you sneezing lol I really hope today will be your turning point for you I really do all day yesterday on day 6 I had not hunger or anything xxxxx

You've done really well! You should be in ketosis heaven today! Stinky breath and feeling cold but happy? That's what i am aiming for! I'm on zillonth re-start (don't ask)! Anyhow, I managed to complete day one on Slim & Save (I swtiched from Cambridge just for a change of packs) and I have 64 days/9 weeks from yesterday (18 April) to lose 2 stone. On CD I did managed to lose just a bit over 2 stones in the past in that time frame so hoping it's doable on S&S too.

Kira said:
You've done really well! You should be in ketosis heaven today! Stinky breath and feeling cold but happy? That's what i am aiming for! I'm on zillonth re-start (don't ask)! Anyhow, I managed to complete day one on Slim & Save (I swtiched from Cambridge just for a change of packs) and I have 64 days/9 weeks from yesterday (18 April) to lose 2 stone. On CD I did managed to lose just a bit over 2 stones in the past in that time frame so hoping it's doable on S&S too.

I'm not, I wish I was! I thought I would be, I got the feeling cold and dry mouth, probably smelly :( but I'm still hungry. So annoying!
So is s&s same as Cambridge ? Or is it low carb meals ? We have similar time scales. I got to loose at least 2 stone in the timescale I've set myself !

It's now a 64 day challenge x

I'm not, I wish I was! I thought I would be, I got the feeling cold and dry mouth, probably smelly :( but I'm still hungry. So annoying!
So is s&s same as Cambridge ? Or is it low carb meals ? We have similar time scales. I got to loose at least 2 stone in the timescale I've set myself !

I'm at exactly the same point as you hun, cold with a dry and rank tasting mouth but still a little bit hungry.... we'll be there by the end of today xxx stay with me xxx

Get through today ladies you'll be nearer to ketosis or in it by tomorrow! Slim & Save is a vlcd with 3 packs plus protein meal or 4 packs. I guess it's nearer to SS+ in that resepct but still vlcd in which you get into ketosis. There are soups, shakes of which there seems to be a wider variety and bars and in additional there are *meals* stil made from sachet but extremely low carbs. They're appear is if one is eating something rather than drinkin it if you what I mean. Also there is porridge too. It works out cheaper than CD and I was reluctant to try in intially but looking at the losses of others on it is great. Also, I felt I just needed a change from the CD products and I initially ordered a sample pack which was 99p for a sachet or bar etc.
Hoping to follow your lead and get a few days under my belt!

I've got a wedding next Friday. Sit down meal in Italian restaurant. I pre ordered pasta, but now I want to change to chicken. Infact I'd rather just have a green salad, but can't see on menu. So is it rude to ask my friend to change my menu so close to the wedding? And what excuse would I make? I know I can't drink or eat carbs, if I do I will never get this far again. Day 3 was pure hell, I couldn't get through it again x

I've got a wedding next Friday. Sit down meal in Italian restaurant. I pre ordered pasta, but now I want to change to chicken. Infact I'd rather just have a green salad, but can't see on menu. So is it rude to ask my friend to change my menu so close to the wedding? And what excuse would I make? I know I can't drink or eat carbs, if I do I will never get this far again. Day 3 was pure hell, I couldn't get through it again x

Can you try just phoning the restaurant and changing it directly with them? Tell them you have ibs which has really been playing up but didn't want to worry the bride before her big day so could they possibly just do you a grilled chicken breast with green salad. I'm sure they'll oblige hun x

Zest for Life said:

Well the restaurant I went to mine wasn't on menu it was tuna steak with something else and chips and peas and I said I just want the tuna steak with a salad no croutons not onions no tomatoes etc etc and most of all no dressing I also had to start prawn cocktail but I didn't I had prawns and lettuce and cucumber no dressing hahahahahaha loved seeing there faces xxx

Thanks :) I will tell my friend, and tell her I can go in and sort it. But what a bummer, no alcohol! :(

Zest for Life said:
Thanks :) I will tell my friend, and tell her I can go in and sort it. But what a bummer, no alcohol! :(

But at least you won't have the hangover to match x

Zest for Life said:

And ya might even stay in ketosis Hehehehehe xxxxx

I better stay in ketosis, if I ever get into it?!!! I know I could never ever get through day 3 again! So day 3 being so hard done me a favour... Don't want to go there again!

Hubby eating pizza and garlic bread, I picked a slice up... Not to eat, just wanted a sniff lol x

Ok, day 4 done :)
Bring on day 5!

Zest for Life said:
Hubby eating pizza and garlic bread, I picked a slice up... Not to eat, just wanted a sniff lol x

Lol. It's funny the obsessions we get with food. Last time I used to love hearing what people had or were having for dinner lol x

Rkmriddell said:
Lol. It's funny the obsessions we get with food. Last time I used to love hearing what people had or were having for dinner lol x

Me toooooo but this time I don't!!! Argggggg hahahahah <goes back out dancing>

Rkmriddell said:

Last time I used to love making yummy stuff for my family - I must be a closet feeder!! Or not so closet as I normally feed myself !!! Haven't reached that stage yet - trying to stay out of the kitchen & away from temptation until it gets easier.

Back