Zest for Life

Zest for Life said:
I know RK thinks I'm hot,
But I am bloody freezing!!!!
I don't remember being this cold for years!!!
I can't stop saying to my son, it's cold, I'm freezing, my hands are cold, my feet are cold! think his getting fed up with me lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol I say this to hubby all the time he tells me to put some clothes on!!! There's only so many you can wear lol. I drink lots of tea now. Belly warming Mmm x

notlongnow said:
thats good as means you back in ketosis - yeeha!! glad to see you back in control!!

Long may it last, yay! :)

Rkmriddell said:
Lol I say this to hubby all the time he tells me to put some clothes on!!! There's only so many you can wear lol. I drink lots of tea now. Belly warming Mmm x

When your hot, he will be telling you to take them off! ;)x
I'm going to buy an electric blanket I think, x

Actualy would love an electric dressing gown and slippers :) xxx

Zest for Life said:
When your hot, he will be telling you to take them off! ;)x
I'm going to buy an electric blanket I think, x

Mmm. You could get those microwaveable slippers and a hot water bottle too!! We need to win the lottery so we can finish this diet on a beach somewhere. I have a ticket on the euro millions tomorrow. Where shall we go to do it when I win? Books a beach and our cd packs :) oh and some more of our CBFFs of course lol x

Rkmriddell said:
Mmm. You could get those microwaveable slippers and a hot water bottle too!! We need to win the lottery so we can finish this diet on a beach somewhere. I have a ticket on the euro millions tomorrow. Where shall we go to do it when I win? Books a beach and our cd packs :) oh and some more of our CBFFs of course lol x

I've always fancied Maldives, for relaxation, or, Miami for inspiration, those Miami beach bums are sooo buff! ;)
Although Amsterdam probably suits us better, lol xxx

Morning zest, how's you today? Xx

rugger bugger said:
Morning zest, how's you today? Xx

Actualy I'm bloody brilliant, I'm off work till Tuesday :) I'm in ketosis, I'm on this thing at last!!! The only thing to grumble about is I'm fcuking freezing!!!! Xxx
What about you? Xxx

Zest for Life said:
Actualy I'm bloody brilliant, I'm off work till Tuesday :) I'm in ketosis, I'm on this thing at last!!! The only thing to grumble about is I'm fcuking freezing!!!! Xxx
What about you? Xxx

I'm good, I'm very much aware I pushed myself yesterday on that run, back in Basingstoke today untill tomorrow night, so gonba have to resist tbe temptation of the restaurant and bar tonight. Would be great if I could have a few days of 100% although I've got the charity walk on Saturday. Xx

rugger bugger said:
I'm good, I'm very much aware I pushed myself yesterday on that run, back in Basingstoke today untill tomorrow night, so gonba have to resist tbe temptation of the restaurant and bar tonight. Would be great if I could have a few days of 100% although I've got the charity walk on Saturday. Xx

With the exercise your doing you should be on ss+ your putting too much strain on your body. You can still be 100% but on that instead of ss xxx

Zest for Life said:
I've always fancied Maldives, for relaxation, or, Miami for inspiration, those Miami beach bums are sooo buff! ;)
Although Amsterdam probably suits us better, lol xxx

Ha hubby and I went to Miami beach in 2005 just as hurricane katrina left. Anyway one day after when it was nice we were not the beach and there was this old woman about 75? In a green bikini with leather tan skin prob size 16 and grey pubes hanging out everywhere lol. Prob good inspiration to keep us on the diet lol. I say Maldives. Amsterdam is for when we can enjoy it x

Zest for Life said:
What about you? Xxx

Till Tuesday?!?! How did you manage that! Im jealous xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Ha hubby and I went to Miami beach in 2005 just as hurricane katrina left. Anyway one day after when it was nice we were not the beach and there was this old woman about 75? In a green bikini with leather tan skin prob size 16 and grey pubes hanging out everywhere lol. Prob good inspiration to keep us on the diet lol. I say Maldives. Amsterdam is for when we can enjoy it x

Ok, we will go with Maldives then ;)
My sons off to Miami in June, he is sooo excited, I'll miss him loads, I've never been away from either of the boys for more than a week, god I love being a mum, I can't wait for grandchildren (good looking ones of course) ;) lol xxx

Zest for Life said:
My sons off to Miami in June, he is sooo excited, I'll miss him loads, I've never been away from either of the boys for more than a week, god I love being a mum, I can't wait for grandchildren (good looking ones of course) ;) lol xxx

Haha. They couldn't be anything but good looking with those genes could they!! Bet he is exited too. You have to love that stuff when you're young eh :) Maldives it is! Just got to work :( boo

Just thought of something funny... Well was to me anyway,

I went to tesco the other day, put shopping on belt, the checkout girl looked at me, said can I help you? I said what? She said can I help you? So I said um yeah! I got shopping and I want you to serve me obviously!!! Then she said, no I ment can I help you pack lol ;) xxx

Zest for Life said:
Just thought of something funny... Well was to me anyway,

I went to tesco the other day, put shopping on belt, the checkout girl looked at me, said can I help you? I said what? She said can I help you? So I said um yeah! I got shopping and I want you to serve me obviously!!! Then she said, no I ment can I help you pack lol ;) xxx

LOL! What a weird way to ask you though??? Some people are nuts. You especially PMSL x

Wi today!!! 12 mid day , wish pizzagate never happend now lol xxx

Right I'm going for a hot bath I am freezing with capital F....
Brrrrr, it feels like bloody winter!!!
Xxx

Zest for Life said:
Right I'm going for a hot bath I am freezing with capital F....
Brrrrr, it feels like bloody winter!!!
Xxx

I feel like that today too! Am having to sit at work in my coat tho. And ive forgotten my shake so can't even have a hot choc gonna have to steal a tetra off my sister lol x

Zest for Life said:

You won't have anything but - they'll be child models too!!

Back