Zest for Life

Viva La Diva said:
Zesty !!!

Happy New Year !!!

Are you restarting a VLCD, to kick off January ?? I'm happy to report a STS over the festive period !!! Now to knuckle down and channel my inner Super Slimming Super Motivated Diva!! LOL !!!

Diva x

Yo diva :) happy new year x
You know what I actualy have no idea these days what the hell I'm doing. Just hope I get more focused than I did in 2012.

You always managed to focus, I'll check in on you this week see how your doing if i can get inspired by you x

Yo diva :) happy new year x
You know what I actualy have no idea these days what the hell I'm doing. Just hope I get more focused than I did in 2012.

You always managed to focus, I'll check in on you this week see how your doing if i can get inspired by you x

Happy new year zestalicious :) xx and Good morning well I well and truly fell off the wagon over Xmas but back on it today and I will be a target for April which will be my 1 year anniversary :)
Lets do it this year 2013 is our skinny year

harassed_mother said:
Happy new year zestalicious :) xx and Good morning well I well and truly fell off the wagon over Xmas but back on it today and I will be a target for April which will be my 1 year anniversary :)
Lets do it this year 2013 is our skinny year

You sound very cheerful :)
Happy new year, yep it's got to be done, bex is doing harcombe diet, google it, and NLN had stayed more or less slim, doing a thing called fast five where you eat all your food in a five hour period. As for me.... I'm def dieting I'll have shakes but thinking 2 shakes and a meal xxx
Few peeps back lol, once you get fat it's a life change. Xmas is the worse, although I was I'll for some of it so I was ok on the food. X

harassed_mother said:
Oooh might look them up least u dieting agin too :) back on it properly now

Gosh I don't know I'm just trying to get sexy somehow x

I've been medium today x not great not bad.
Tomorrw is my start day, I'm actualy home tomorrw and catching up on house stuff. Take tree down. Go shopping. Get head clear.
Not sure why I'm still on cd diary, x

Tomorrw is my start day, I'm actualy home tomorrw and catching up on house stuff. Take tree down. Go shopping. Get head clear.

I just moved mine lol. What's the plan tomorrow then? X

Medium is better than bad dont be too hard on yourself x

harassed_mother said:
Medium is better than bad dont be too hard on yourself x

Lol um not... Medium is fine, won't get me slim but fine for today .

Rkmriddell said:
I just moved mine lol. What's the plan tomorrow then? X

Have you? I already got one in silver and even one in gold I've only used once lol
I'm putting myself about a bit.....

harassed_mother said:
How u getting on ???

No good, I was great for first day then at about 9pm I felt all giddy really weird. As everyone out I panicked incase I fainted so I ate some fruit and coffee with sugar. But started period next day, maybe connected. U ordered sns meals to have with veg, do vlcd and low carb still but little bit less strict. The meals being delivered today so will be on it again x

harassed_mother said:
How u getting on ???

Also, where's your updates? How you getting on? X

Back