2 x jacket potatoes, cheese & beans

Snacks
Shape zero yoghurt with alpen light

Drinks
Water
Can of Diet Coke
2 cups of tea

HEAx2: 350ml Skimmed Milk & 42g low low cheese
HEBx2: 2xWeetabix & alpen light (forgot to have a 2nd one)

SYNS: Pasta n sauce 0.5
Half galaxy bar 5.5??

EXERCISE: none

Saturday 18th June

Breakfast
2 Scrambled eggs & beans

Lunch
MORRISONS salad box

Dinner
Cheese & Broc Pasta n sauce with wholemeal pitta

Snacks
1/2 galaxy ripple

Drinks
Water
Can of Diet Coke
2 cups of tea

HEA x 2: 175ml skimmed milk & 28g cheese in salad)
HEB x 2: 2x weetabix & wholemeal pitta

SYNS: pasta n sauce 0.5
Morrisons salad 10??
1/2 galaxy ripple 4.5

EXERCISE: Day 1, Level 1 of the 30 day shred!

Hi Ali

No, im still plodding along, just havnt had much time to get on here. Having a bit of a sh**ty time at the minute :sigh:

Thursday night, my OH sister (who we are both very close to) got rushed into hospital after an accident and unfortunately passed away on Monday evening. She was only 37.
Also, for the past 3 days ive bn in agony with my left nipple. Its so sore, a little bit red, swollen and it feels hot. Any ideas?? Its eased off a little today, but my mum said i should still be going to the doctors to get it checked out. Ive tried looking on google with my symptoms, but that just made matters worst and started convincing me it was something serious!!

Anyway, as far as the calorie counting is going, it hasnt been too bad. Yes, i am feeling hungry before bed...but as strange as it might sound, i like that feeling :) Ive worked out to lose 1.5-2lb a week, i should be having 1300 cals.

How are you anyway? xx

Oh Zoe, how dreadful for you both and all of the family (((Hugs))) Life is so cruel sometimes :cry: You will have to be strong over the coming weeks and months as the grief comes, goes, comes back again. I'll be here for you if you ever need a cyber friend xx

As for your nip nips ... give it a couple of days then I'm afraid I agree with your Mum ... you'll have to see a doctor hun. Probably some kind of infection which you may need anti-b's for.

As for going to bed hungry ... you're a brave girl! I can't sleep if I do that! Just a couple of jaffa cakes or a bowl of strawberries after 9.30pm with a nice cup of peppermint tea is enough to see me through the night ;) I swear it helps too ...

Lots of love xxx

Thanks Ali. Things are still hard, just waiting for the funeral date now.

Went to docs yesterday, ive got Mastitis :sigh: Still so painful, cant crack on with my bloody 30day shred! Ive got antibiotics and have to go back in 3 weeks to make sure everythings cleared up ok.

Well, basically im eating what i like at the minute...and im the lightest ive been in 9weeks (since i hit target) :party0011: ...but planning on a bit of a messy one tonight :7834: so things may change

Hope everythings ok your way xx

Oh mate, so sorry to hear about your OH's sister, such a shame :( Big hugs xxxx

Thanks hun. Yeah its still pretty tough, the grief comes over in waves, just need to stay strong for his mum!

Scales were looking pretty decent this morning :) Im quite liking this calorie counting malarky xx

Thanks Ali. Things are still hard, just waiting for the funeral date now.

Went to docs yesterday, ive got Mastitis :sigh: Still so painful, cant crack on with my bloody 30day shred! Ive got antibiotics and have to go back in 3 weeks to make sure everythings cleared up ok.

Well, basically im eating what i like at the minute...and im the lightest ive been in 9weeks (since i hit target) :party0011: ...but planning on a bit of a messy one tonight :7834: so things may change

Hope everythings ok your way xx

It's good to hear from you hun ... was just thinking of you this morning xx

All cool here - as ever ;)

I'll have a drink for you tonight x

Take care xx

ps. Your poor boob! Lol x

Just thought i'd pop on here for an update. Im back down to target...and a bit less, yay :D

Lost 4lbs in 10 days :party0011:

I had a chinese & a very indulgent pizza hut on Saturday, plus a Pizza Shop takeaway Fri night...after a night on the razz...and still managed to shift 4lbs, cant believe it!
Im loving this calorie counting lark, feel so much more in control...plus ive been having a sweet waffle and deluxe toffee ice cream everynight as my treat :p ...and all within my daily allowance!

Booby is a lot better now, thank god :)

On the downside...its the funeral tomorrow. It actually only hit my OH last night, he just broke down. So heartbreaking seeing him like that. Its really hard staying strong for him, when im also grieving :( but we did have a good cry last night

Hope you guys are ok
xx

Ali* said:
4 lbs! :eek: Well done hun!!!

((((Hugs)))) for you and your fella xx

I know you've gone over to the dark side (calorie counting ;)) but keep in touch x

Miss ya x

Will be thinking about you tomorrow x

Thanks Ali, I will be popping on now and again to check up on ya's xx

Oooo, im excited for tonights weigh-in. Apart from Sat nights alcohol binge ive stuck to plan...so i'm hoping for a pound loss :)

Made the most amazing quiche last night (my first attempt)...was well impressed with myself. It looked bloody awful, till i checked the fridge this morning.
Wish i'd have taken a photo now to show you all.

Anyway, this is what todays food diary consists of...

WEDNESDAY 2ND MARCH

Breakfast
Slice of quiche (couldn't resist). 2 x Weetabix with Toffee Muller, Raspberries & Grapes

Lunch
Some more quiche :)
Sweet n Sour Mugshot.
Bowl of Grapes, Raspberries & Blueberries

Dinner
The rest of the quiche, Jacket Potato with Salmon & Cucumber with Lurpak Lighter, Lettuce, Cucumber, Spring Onion & Beetroot.
Some of OH's Sponge Pudding & Custard, mmmm :)

Snacks
Galaxy Ripple (after weigh-in)

Drinks
2 Litres Water
1 cup of tea

HEA: 42g Low Fat Eat Smart Cheese
HEB: 2 x Weetabix

SYNS: Galaxy Ripple 9
2 Spoonfuls of Sponge Pudding & Custard 3??
Pasta n Sauce (used in quiche) 0.5
Milk used for cup of tea 1.5

...fingers crossed for weigh-in :D

How do u make your quiche?

How do u make your quiche?

Hi hun
The quiche is really easy to do...

Ingredients;
1 packet of smash (or cheap equivalent-which actully works better!)
1 packet of Pasta N' Sauce
4 eggs
Black pepper
Tub of cottage cheese

Method;
1. Make the smash up with cold water and knead into a dough-like ball.
2. Spead evenly into a quiche dish or any dish) and place in oven till golden brown
3. In the meantime, make the Pasta N' Sauce according to pack instructions, using all water instead of any milk. Allow to cool slightly.
2. Whisk the eggs. Stir in the Pasta N' Sauce and the cottage cheese and mix well.
3. Pour into the quiche dish on top of the smas & cook in the oven @ 190'C/375'F/Gas 5 for about 45 minutes until the eggs are set and the top is golden.
I then add 42g Kerry Low Low Cheese (HEA or add 6 syns) and pop back in oven for 5mins

Think thats right, aint made it in ages!

PrincessZoe said:
Hi hun
The quiche is really easy to do...

Ingredients;
1 packet of smash (or cheap equivalent-which actully works better!)
1 packet of Pasta N' Sauce
4 eggs
Black pepper
Tub of cottage cheese

Method;
1. Make the smash up with cold water and knead into a dough-like ball.
2. Spead evenly into a quiche dish or any dish) and place in oven till golden brown
3. In the meantime, make the Pasta N' Sauce according to pack instructions, using all water instead of any milk. Allow to cool slightly.
2. Whisk the eggs. Stir in the Pasta N' Sauce and the cottage cheese and mix well.
3. Pour into the quiche dish on top of the smas & cook in the oven @ 190'C/375'F/Gas 5 for about 45 minutes until the eggs are set and the top is golden.
I then add 42g Kerry Low Low Cheese (HEA or add 6 syns) and pop back in oven for 5mins

Think thats right, aint made it in ages!

Owww thank u, definitely going to try this, I've made it without the smash base nd it was just like a lump of pasta, thank u x

First food diary of 2012

Hi everyone!

Well im back on track, guna re-join group on Thursday. Not sure how much i have put on and have no scales at home, so feeling quite nervous! I made loads of batches of curry, chilli and soups in the freezer to sail me through this first week back, nom nom!

Here is my first food diary of 2012...

Tuesday 3rd Jan - Extra Easy

Breakfast
2 Weetabix (HEA) with skimmed milk (1/2 HEA)

Lunch
Homemade chilli, bulked out with lots of carrots, onions & mushrooms with a jacket potato.
Strawberries & Grapes with Muller Yoghurt

Dinner
Classic chicken curry with boiled rice
Few Grapes

Snacks
2 celebration chocs

Drinks
Water
2 cups of tea with skimmed milk (1/2 HEA)

SYNS: 2 x celebrations = 4syns

Last edited:
Didnt end up doing mushy pea curry yesterday,did a classic chicken curry instead :) I've been relatively good again today...NEED to get rid of this huge tub of celebrations though...i am saying no after 2 or 3, but its bloody hard! :17729:

Wednesday 4th Jan - Extra Easy

Breakfast
2 Weetabix (HEA) with skimmed milk (1/2 HEA)

Lunch
Fruit Salad (Strawberries, Blueberries & Grapes). I did have a homemade soup planned too,but was far too full and bloated after the fruit...and had a photoshoot to go to!

Dinner
Homemade Chilli with spaghetti.

Snacks
3 celebration chocs
Banana

Drinks
Water
2 cups of tea with skimmed milk (1/2 HEA)

SYNS: 3 x celebrations = 6syns

Back