*Zoe's Food Diary 2011...the extra easy way :-)*

Well, ive had a brill weekend...been a bit naughty, but ive drew the line and got back on plan on Sunday Morning ;)

DAY 2 - FRIDAY 22ND APRIL - OFF PLAN :eek:

Breakfast
Bacon Sarnies with Beetroot

Lunch
Cheese n Broc Pasta n Sauce

Dinner
Curry Fried Rice & Chips, yum yum!

Snacks
Lamb Aero
Slice of Pizza

Drinks
Juice
2 x Tea

HEA: 350ml Skimmed Milk
HEB: 2 x Weetabix

SYNS: Pasta n Sauce 0.5
Lamb Aero 8
Pizza 6??

EXERCISE: None!!

TOTAL SYNS FOR WEEK 12: 63.5 (inc 1/2 Ripple and chow mein after weds nights WI)

DAY 3 - SATURDAY 23RD APRIL - OFF PLAN

Breakfast
Bacon & Fried Egg Sarnie on white bread with Butter & Ketchup

Lunch
Chicken Fajitas, Crisps, Potatoes

Dinner
Chicken Parmesan, Chips, Salad & Garlic Sauce

Snacks
Malteaster
Calippo

Drinks
Juice
2 x Tea

HEA: N/A
HEB: N/A

SYNS: Malteaster 8
Calippo 5
Dinner-Chicken Parmesan 40??
Lunch-Chicken Fajitas, crisps etc 30
Breakfast-Sarnies 15

EXERCISE: None

TOTAL SYNS FOR WEEK 12: 161.5 (inc 1/2 Ripple and chow mein after weds nights WI)

DAY 4 - SUNDAY 24TH APRIL - EE (Back on Plan :p)

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix with chopped banana. Bite of cake

Lunch
Chicken Dinner with Bisto & Stuffing

Dinner
Chilli & 2 Jacket Potatoes

Snacks
1/2 Galaxy Ripple

Drinks
Juice
2 x Tea

SYNS: Cake 2
Bisto 3
Stuffing 2
1/2 Caramel Biscuit 4

EXERCISE: Day 1 of 30 day shred :character00116:

TOTAL SYNS FOR WEEK 12: 172.5 (inc 1/2 Ripple and chow mein after weds nights WI)

DAY 5 - MONDAY 25TH APRIL - EE

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix with chopped banana

Lunch
Leftover Chilli with rice

Dinner
Steak, SW Chips, Mushrooms & Pepper Sauce

Snacks
1/2 Galaxy Ripple

Drinks
Juice
2 x Tea

SYNS: 1/2 Galaxy Ripple 4.5
Pepper Sauce & Steak 5

EXERCISE: Day 2 of the 30 day shred :ambulance:

TOTAL SYNS FOR WEEK 12: 182 :eek: (inc 1/2 Ripple and chow mein after weds nights WI)

DAY 6 - TUESDAY 26TH APRIL - GREEN

Yay...back to work :sigh:...but back into a routine :)

Breakfast

Lunch
Chicken & Mushroom Pasta n Sauce

Dinner
2 fried eggs, cheesy chips & beans with 2 wholemeal Bread

Snacks
Apple
1/2 Galaxy Ripple

Drinks
2 Litres Water
2 x Tea

HEA x 2: 350ml Skimmed Milk & 28g Cheese
HEB x 2: 2 x Weetabix & 2 wholemeal bread

1/2 Galaxy Ripple 4.5

EXERCISE: Day 3 of 30 day shred :character00115:

TOTAL SYNS FOR WEEK 12: 187 (inc 1/2 Ripple and chow mein after weds nights WI)

30 day shred...jeezus!!

Well, my DVD eventually arrived on Thursday. Was hungover Fri and busy Saturday...but feeling fresh on Sunday Morning, and so decided to give it a go!
After reading on the forum and the amount of people that have been doing it, i was expecting a half decent workout :character00115:...HOW WRONG WAS I!?!

Level 1 Day 1
Well i battled through it, did all the exercises...may have pushed myself a little too much. I thought i was fairly fit, but after 6mins thought i was guna die!!!!
Afterwards my legs felt like a dead weight! I could barely get up the stairs...was dreading the next day :(

Level 1 Day 2
:ambulance:Jeeeeezus Christ, i woke up this morning and felt like id done 12 rounds with Mike Tyson!!
My OH had to roll me out of bed, and I had to shimmy downstairs on my bum...total agony! Everywher felt bruised...still does!!
I eventually persuaded myself 'no pain no gain'...and cracked on with day 2 :) ...to be honest it wasn't too bad.
Had a walk to the park on the afternoon, and it actually felt like my legs were giving way when i walked.

Level 1 Day 3
Well i am still in bloody agony, shimmied out of bed...but managed to walk downstairs.
Weighed myself...and i am very happy at the results...especially after my binge!
Day 3 was completed in pain, and then had to walk to work. Then silly me, thinking i was clever, took the stairs instead of the lift...6 flights later i certainly regretted it...n that was only half way!! Well 10mins later i staggered into the office and fell into my chair! Phew...bring on day 4....:eek:

Well, my DVD eventually arrived on Thursday. Was hungover Fri and busy Saturday...but feeling fresh on Sunday Morning, and so decided to give it a go!
After reading on the forum and the amount of people that have been doing it, i was expecting a half decent workout :character00115:...HOW WRONG WAS I!?!

Level 1 Day 1
Well i battled through it, did all the exercises...may have pushed myself a little too much. I thought i was fairly fit, but after 6mins thought i was guna die!!!!
Afterwards my legs felt like a dead weight! I could barely get up the stairs...was dreading the next day :(

Level 1 Day 2
:ambulance:Jeeeeezus Christ, i woke up this morning and felt like id done 12 rounds with Mike Tyson!!
My OH had to roll me out of bed, and I had to shimmy downstairs on my bum...total agony! Everywher felt bruised...still does!!
I eventually persuaded myself 'no pain no gain'...and cracked on with day 2 :) ...to be honest it wasn't too bad.
Had a walk to the park on the afternoon, and it actually felt like my legs were giving way when i walked.

Level 1 Day 3
Well i am still in bloody agony, shimmied out of bed...but managed to walk downstairs.
Weighed myself...and i am very happy at the results...especially after my binge!
Day 3 was completed in pain, and then had to walk to work. Then silly me, thinking i was clever, took the stairs instead of the lift...6 flights later i certainly regretted it...n that was only half way!! Well 10mins later i staggered into the office and fell into my chair! Phew...bring on day 4....:eek:

Ha ha! I would never manage Day 1!!!

I'll be watching your progress with interest! I wonder if you will lose any more weight and how many inches you'll lose??

Ha ha! I would never manage Day 1!!!

I'll be watching your progress with interest! I wonder if you will lose any more weight and how many inches you'll lose??

I am now sat at work now nearly peeing myself, coz i physically cant get out of my chair to go to the toilet, its so painful to walk...i look ridiculous, walking like John Wayne!! Maybe coz ive been sat on my arse for the past 4 hours, my arse and legs feel numb...i feel like a dead weight...infact i feel dead!!!:ambulance:

On a lighter note, my weight has gone down... surprisingly, coz i would have thought my weight would go up a little and maybe lose inches instead. Anyway, i have taken all of my measurements, and i will re-measure after the 30 days (god that sounds like a lifetime) is up...if im still alive!!!

x

I am now sat at work now nearly peeing myself, coz i physically cant get out of my chair to go to the toilet, its so painful to walk...i look ridiculous, walking like John Wayne!! Maybe coz ive been sat on my arse for the past 4 hours, my arse and legs feel numb...i feel like a dead weight...infact i feel dead!!!:ambulance:

On a lighter note, my weight has gone down... surprisingly, coz i would have thought my weight would go up a little and maybe lose inches instead. Anyway, i have taken all of my measurements, and i will re-measure after the 30 days (god that sounds like a lifetime) is up...if im still alive!!!

x

OMG! Thank god no-one's in the office as I am now pmsl!!! What are you like???

You can't have lost more weight! How much?

OMG! Thank god no-one's in the office as I am now pmsl!!! What are you like???

You can't have lost more weight! How much?

Haha, you would be laughing if you seen the state of me...i darent even go home. Im dreading leaving the office!
Going by my scales im a pound and half lighter than i was last tues morning...cant see how. I might just have to go to class tomorrow night...just to double check...might aswell, its free now :D
xx

Haha, you would be laughing if you seen the state of me...i darent even go home. Im dreading leaving the office!
Going by my scales im a pound and half lighter than i was last tues morning...cant see how. I might just have to go to class tomorrow night...just to double check...might aswell, its free now :D
xx

I take it you haven't got your bike today?? Lol! xx

30 day shred :-S

Level 1 Day 4
Well, still a little tender...but a lot less painful today, hallelujah :angel09:
Took it easy today and just followed Anita (beginner), just to try n mend my poorly muscles. Those bloody lunges are the work of the devil :flamingmad:
Bring on Day 5 :rolleyes:

DAY 7 - WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL - GREEN

Breakfast
2 x Wholemeal bread, 42g Low Low Cheese & Beans

Lunch
Chicken Mugshot
Ryvita Minis with 2 Light LC Cheese Triangles
Bowl of Strawberries & Grapes

Dinner
Cheese n Broc Pasta n Sauce with 2 Birds Eye Waffles

Snacks
Apple
2 tangerines
1/2 Galaxy Ripple

Drinks
2 Litres Water
2 x Tea

HEA x 2: 175ml Skimmed Milk, 2 LC Cheese Triangles & 42g Low LowCheese
HEB x 2: Ryvita Minis & 2 wholemeal bread

2 Birds Eye Waffles 5
1/2 Galaxy Ripple 4.5
(all the above after WI, will go on next weeks syns)

EXERCISE: Day 4 of 30 day shred

TOTAL SYNS FOR WEEK 12: 187 (inc 1/2 Ripple and chow mein after weds nights WI)

Naughty Naughty Naughty!!

Well, ive totally blown it and gained about 6 lbs in the last 2 weeks. Ive eaten every takeaway going, loads of leftover easter eggs and plenty of alcohol! Why???...i dont know, maybe i just needed to get it out of my system!

Anyway, im writing the last two weeks off and starting afresh today!

I finished Level 1 of the shred and lost a few inches here and there, but not the places i'd hoped to! Here are my measurements before and after...

Left Thigh - 23 " SAME
Right Thigh - 22" SAME
Waist - 29 " 27" (2" loss)
Hips - 37 " SAME
Left Arm - 11" SAME
Right Arm - 11" SAME
Bust - 36" 34.5" (1.5" loss)
Under Bust - 31.5" 28.5" (3" loss)

I was back on plan today, but then my mum has rang saying shes going to do tea tonight, my fave...M&S Chicken Kiev (probs bout 15syns in the kiev alone) with new potatoes and salad, oh dear, no small choc treat for me tonight then!!

Anyway heres my diary for today...

Monday 9th May - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner
M&S Chicken Kiev (12.5 syns), new potatoes & Salad

Snacks
Apple
2 tangerines

Drinks
Water
Diluted Juice
2 cups of tea

HEA: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk

SYNS: Chicken Kiev 12.5

Last edited:
I'm ok thanks Ali, just don't think my hearts truly 100% in it at the minute. Im guttered, coz i absolutely love Slimming World..and minimins!

However, the fact that our oven broke...bought a brand new one, which ended up being faulty, so got a replacement, which also had the same fault...hasnt helped!
So now we are back in business with a total different oven and touch wood everything seems ok :D

Anyway...here's yesterdays food diary...

Tuesday 10th May - Extra Easy

Breakfast
2 x Wholemeal Bread, 2 LC Light Cheese Triangles with ham & beetroot. Banana

Lunch

Dinner
Chilli and 2 jacket potatoes with lurpak lighter butter

Snacks
Apple
2 tangerines
Banana
1/2 Galaxy Ripple

Drinks
Water
Diluted Juice
2 cups of tea

HEA: 175ml Skimmed Milk & 2 LC Light Cheese Triangles
HEB: 2 x Wholemeal Bread

Lurpak Lighter 3
Pasta n Sauce 0.5

Todays food diary has gone like this...with all intentions of a mega blowout tonight...

Wednesday 11th May - Extra Easy

Breakfast
2 x Wholemeal toast with Leftover Chilli...yes at 7am this morning, hehe!

Lunch
Leftover Chilli. Apple & 2 tangerines

Dinner
Restaurant meal (Potato Skins with garlic dip...Chicken Parmesan, Chunky Chips & Salad) with birthday cake for afters :D

Snacks
Banana
1/2 Galaxy Ripple...if i have room!?

Drinks
Water
Diet Coke
2 cups of tea

HEA: 175ml Skimmed Milk
HEB: 2 x Wholemeal Bread

SYNS: Lots n lots n lots :D

Im back on the SW wagon :)

Well ive been AWOL for a couple of weeks...and boy have i been naughty. Was off work all last week and ate out once, sometimes twice a day. Which resulted in a huge gain...ive put 6lbs on since Easter :eek:
Anyway back to work this week...and back on plan. So heres my food diary since Monday.

Monday 23rd May - Extra Easy 100%

Breakfast

Lunch
Bowl of Strawberries & Grapes with Muller Yoghurt

Dinner
Steak, SW Chips, New Potatoes, Salad, Coleslaw, Beetroot, Bolied Egg and Colmans Pepper Sauce

Snacks
2 tangerines
1/2 Aero Snacksize

Drinks
Water
Diluted Juice
2 cups of tea

SYNS: 1/2 Aero Snacksize 3
Pepper Sauce 3
Reduced Fat Coleslaw 3
Pasta n Sauce 0.5

Tuesday 24th May - Extra Easy 100%

Breakfast
2 x Bacon & Onion Potato Cakes. Banana

Lunch
3 x Potato Cakes with beans. Strawbs & Grapes
Muller Yoghurt

Dinner
Chicken & Salad in Asda Wholemeal Pitta, SW Chips, Coleslaw & Mayo

Snacks
2 tangerines
1/2 Galaxy Ripple
Slice of Garlic Bread

Drinks
Water
Diluted Juice
2 cups of tea

HEB: Wholemeal Pitta

Reduced Fat Coleslaw 2
Mayo 2
Garlic Bread 5

Wednesday 25th May - Green 100%

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix with Chopped Banana

Lunch
Muller Yoghurt

Dinner
2 Fried Eggs, SW chips & Beans

Snacks
2 tangerines
1/2 Galaxy Ripple
Few Potatoes
Ryvita Minis with 2 LC Cheese Triangles

Drinks
Water
Diluted Juice
2 cups of tea

HEA x 1.5: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk, 2 LC Cheese Triangles
HEB x 2: 2 x Weetabix & Ryvita Minis

Pasta n Sauce 0.5

Anyway...after 3 days of being back on plan i am now 3lbs lighter :woohoo:

xx

Last edited:
Thursday 26th May - Green 100%

Im finding that ive been extra hungry at work the past few days...so ive decided to increase my food intake :eat:

Breakfast
3 x Weight Watchers brown danish with egg mayo

Lunch
Batchelors Mild Curry Savoury Rice, lots of little M&S new potatoes, 2 boiled eggs (yes i was overcome with wind all night after these, OH was not too pleased, hehe!) & Mugshot.
Muller Yoghurt with strawberries.

Dinner
Homemade synfree cheesy garlic bread with salad & light salad cream

Snacks
1/2 Galaxy Ripple
Ryvita Minis with 2 LC Cheese Triangles

Drinks
Water
Diluted Juice
2 cups of tea

HEA x 2: 175ml Skimmed Milk/2 x Laughing cow cheese triangles & 42g Low Low Cheese
HEB: 3 x Weightwatchers brown danish & Ryvita Minis

Mayo (egg mayo) 2
Salad Cream 2

Friday 27th May - Extra Easy 100%

Breakfast
3 x Bacon & Onion Potato Cakes with beetroot

Lunch
2 x Potato Cakes with salad & beans. Few new potatoes & salad.
Bag of cherries
Muller Yoghurt

Dinner
BBQ chicken, Mild Curry Savoury Rice (my new fave!), Lettuce, red onion, grated carrot, cucumber & Beetroot. Salad Cream

Snacks
1/2 Galaxy Ripple
Ryvita Minis with 2 LC cheese triangles

Drinks
Water
Diluted Juice
2 cups of tea

HEA: 175ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 2 LC Cheese Triangles
HEB: Ryvita Minis

Salad Cream 2

How ya doing hun? Still on plan??

What day are you weighing in??

Hi Ali
Im weighing everyday at the minute :asskick: ...i know i shouldnt!!
Out of the past 10 days i have been 100% on 9 of them :D but the scales arnt budging :mad:
Sometimes i think my problem is i eat too much!

My official WI is tonight, but im still undecided about going!?!? Its been 6 weeks since my last official WI and 7 weeks till my jollies...so i need to take action!!

xx

Hi Ali
Im weighing everyday at the minute :asskick: ...i know i shouldnt!!
Out of the past 10 days i have been 100% on 9 of them :D but the scales arnt budging :mad:
Sometimes i think my problem is i eat too much!

My official WI is tonight, but im still undecided about going!?!? Its been 6 weeks since my last official WI and 7 weeks till my jollies...so i need to take action!!

xx

Oh no hun! Will you have to rejoin? :confused:

You can do this hun ... we ALL know you can do it!!

Back