Zoes food diary

OHHHH NOOO :cry:
Today has been AWFUL.
had an awful evening, got dressed up and ready to go out to a party with the boy i was seeing, he completely messed me about and i had enough so i said its over. took off my heels and make up....and then had a MASSIVE binge on a load of junk food because I was feeling so miserable. and now obviously i feel even worse! so annoyed with myself, why do i always do this?!:mad:
feeling pretty low :(
I'm gonna have to eat very very light tommorow and then monday I will see the scales :/

still feeling really low and disappointed with myself :(
i feel like such a failure, i was thinking earlier that i might as well just give up but then i snapped out of it, if i give up than it will just get even worse. i know i will of put on weight this week. i could actually slap myself i'm so annoyed. i need to stop comfort eating!!!
i'm starting bootcamp tommorow, which will continue every monday and wednesday for a month, where a personal trainer puts you through loads of exercises for an hour in the evening. hopefully that will help.
todays intake:
-2 chocolate weetabix (2.5) with skimmed milk (1)
-nutrigrain bar (2)
-2 slices turkey (0.5)
-400g butternut squash chips (0) with 50g ketchup (0.5)
-60g krave cereal (5)
-Muller choc digestive corner yoghurt (4.5)
-S/f jelly (0.5)
Total: 16.5

thank you :) supportive words really help. yeah i do think i need to focus more on eating proper meals instead of just like snacky stuff throughout the day lol

Yeah little snacks aren't really helping!! maybe have a larger dinner in the day then save your snacks for the evening!! good luck tomorrow

Just got back from my first bootcamp sesh. god i'm unfit haha! had to do stuff like running...squats...sit ups...jumps etc etc for an hour. feel good after though :)
Todays food:
Breakfast: 2 jumbo caramel snack a jacks (2) A 100g banana (1.5)
Lunch: A morrisons tuna/sweetcorn sandwich (3.5) sugar free jelly (0.5)
Dinner: 75g brown pasta (dry weight) 90g quorn mince (1.5) 200g light dolmios bolognese sauce (1) onion, tomato, carrot (0)
Total: 14 points. 4 saved.

tuesday 12th october: oh dear, was naughty and didn't stick to proper meals again. as a result, used up all my points AND the 4 i saved yesterday. still, at least i didn't go over i guess! am disappointed though :( will need to save some points before saturday!
-4 crumpets (4) with golden syrup (2.5)
-Red cherry muller fruit corner yoghurt (4)
-100g banana (1.5)
-Velvet crunch crisps (1)
-Splendips (2.5)
-Butternut squash chips (0) with 50g ketchup (0.5)
-2 pieces ww brown bread (1.5) flora extra light (0.5)
-2 pieces bread (didnt have cals on it but was medium size so estimated at 1.5 points each) 3 points with flora extra light (0.5)
Total:22 (used up 4 from yesterday) total saved: 0
Why am i so greedy grrr!

Last edited:
Wednesday 13th October:
Breakfast: 2 weetabix (2) with 150g fat free onken vanilla yoghurt (1) and chopped banana (1.5)
Lunch: Few mouthfuls of veg stirfry (0.5) (this was disgusting so I chucked the rest away) 2 pieces ww bread (1.5) with tbsp of lemon curd (0.5)
Dinner: Packet of instant chicken noodles (5.5)
4 jumbo bbq snack a jacks (2) nutrigrain bar (2)
Evening snack: S/f jelly (0.5)
Total: 17 Saved: 1
Also, did another hour of bootcamp-running, lunges, squats etc. I'm achey now but it feels good to of exercised :)

Last edited:
thursday 14th october:
breakfast: 30g weetaflakes (1.5) with 150g fat free vanilla yoghurt (1) and a chopped banana (1.5)
Lunch: 400g Butternut squash chips (0) with 50g bbq sauce (0.5). 2 jumbo bbq snack a jacks (1) Sugar free jelly (0.5)
Dinner: 75g brown pasta (4) with quorn mince (1.5) 200g light dolmios bolognese sauce (1) onion, mushrooms, carrots and tomato (0)
6 more jumbo bbq snack a jacks (3) nutrigrain bar (2)
Total: 17.5 Saved: 0.5 (I wanted to save more than this but I had a urge to binge and I managed to stop it by having some low point snacks so oh well)

Last edited:
went on scales this morning and saw that after 4 days of being good foodwise and doing lots of exercise....I'd only lost a pound :( Then realized its t.o.t.m, I think that makes you heavier doesn't it....I hope :(
I'm having a more relaxed couple of days today and tommorow to keep me from binging and keep me on track, but I will try not to go too overboard!

right, weightwatchers has helped me to stop putting weight on for the past few weeks and for that I am grateful as in the months before I just couldn't stop putting on weight! But I just seem to be maintaining as I go downhill at the end of the week and need to try something new for a few weeks to give me a kick up the bum and restart my motivation so for a few weeks I am doing the day on day off diet, one day 800 calories, the next 1600 calories, and repeating that. I'm now posting on the calorie counting forum, but I will probably be back to weightwatchers at some point in the nearish future :)

Back