Zombies!

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
Last night my OH and I ripped our clothes, covered ourselves in blood, and attended the Manchester Zombie Walk (an event in aid of cancer charities and an attempt to break the world record for bringing the Undead onto the streets)!

This guy's blog has some good pics: James’ Blog » Manchester Zombie Walk

Over 1000 zombies turned up but we missed the record by 160 people (I think) :sigh: There will be another walk in October though, so look out for news of that and come along! We must get that record!

My OH and I caught the bus there and not everyone knew about the event... So we got some funny looks. On the walk we terrorised people in cars, busses, restaurants and well, just eveyone we saw.

Being a zombie really gets to you after a while, I was really "living" the part of the Undead... Luckily I was on a Red day, so eating raw brains was completely Syn free! SW is a very zombie-friendly diet! :D

Last edited:
That looks fantastic. Well done to you for taking part!!! I bet there were some really scared kids in Pizza hut with all those zombies at the window haha.

Ha that sounds so much fun, well done for taking part! x

That looks fantastic. Well done to you for taking part!!! I bet there were some really scared kids in Pizza hut with all those zombies at the window haha.

The most frightened people were the ones on the bus... Surrouded by zombies banging on the windows and moaning "Braaaiiins!". It was hilarious. :D

if i was closer i so would i was a zombie at halloween and i LUVVED it lol! seen pics of zombie walks b4 they look so fun but never heard of one up in Scotland :(

X

Back